Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Medha S. SawantYour feedback matters!
Implants are expensive because root canal treatment ( RCT ) was avoided.
RCT is taxing because the cavities were not filled.
Cavities were not filled because .
The lethargy to visit a dentist every six months.
Dentistry is not costly.
Preservation is the rule.
Recreating is a custom.
I wanna clean my yellowish teeth's, please suggest whether it can be done without any bleeding gums or do I have to suffer bleeding gums?
I got rct done by a local BDS doctor for my one of upper teeth ,ie, the 4th teeth counted from top left side. But unfortunately the RCT failed and pain started with bleeding from the teeth. I approached the doctor and he accepted some mistake and told that the used GP was short in length. He removed it out and stared doing several dressings of the wound inside the teeth. I have taken many nos. Of antibiotic medicine and pain killers. Now pain is not there but abscess is coming and could not be stopped yet after one month of repeated dressings on cleaning inside the teeth. My stomach condition has come to a stage of disorder and I am unable to take more medicines and now stomach treatment has started by another doctor. Kindly advise what to do to stop abscess/puss formation in the root of teeth. My next dentist treating me has advised for a minor operation of gum there.
Getting mouth ulcer often. If it is comes, it will be minimum 3 to 5 ulcer max. So pls suggest any gel for pain reduction. Is there any injection is there for mouth ulcer? Suggest any fruits for the same.
THE DENTIST REMOVED 2 BROKEN FRONT TOP TEETH. I AM FEELING UNWELL SINCE THEN. WHAT SHOULD I DO ? I CONSULTED A GENERAL PHYSICIAN ALSO.
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.
Hello, My Son is 14 months old and not a single teeth has come. What should I do is there any treatment? Please Reply.
Am 55 yr, my teeth and gum both has worn out at based of the teeth. Am not able to bite any solid or drink cold or sometimes hot liquid too. Wats the remedy for it? Please mail me as soon as possible.
Hi doctors i just wanted to check that i have my lower jaw slightly is not align to my upper jaw in my face so can i align the same if so what will be the cost for the same and how long will it take to the treatment ?
I have a gum reducing problem. Till I noticed it. It was late. Now the condition is. I hav a whole on the right side of my gum above molar teeth. My front gums are down badly. My dentist came up with a conclusion that it was because of wrong way of brushing. I followed the way they showed me. Of strokes. Up and down. But that doesn't seem to stop the problem. Kindly advice is something over it. And also it is possible to regrow the gums?
Hi, I am 32 years old female. I had oral submucosa fibrosis for two yr. Last year in June it was operated by buccal pad reconstruction. The doctor removed the left side lower wisdom tooth and the second molar also. I had all impacted wisdom tooth. In August 2016 I was asked to open the mouth forcefully and continue exercises. The mouth opening was increased a lot, like 1.5 cm to 3.3 cm. Under general anesthesia. But it is still not stabilized yet. The rest of the upper wisdom teeth were removed last month as they suddenly came out in bad way. But the second molar in the upper left side is pressing / biting the gum a big way. It has produced a huge wound and a lump of gum tissue in the wisdom tooth area. My doctor grinded that tooth several times but failed. Please suggest something. I am taking mouthwash daily and Kenacort ointment. Should I go for the tooth extraction?
I have very bad breath. My teeth are yellow always. How can I get rid of that. please suggest me how get my teeth white. Plzzzzzzz help me.
How to remove cavity from teeth. What Needs to Be Done First, Removing the Wisdom Teeth or Repair of Dental Fillings? Its too much paining. Used to eat by on side. What need to do?
I am a diabetic patient, recently I had a dental treatment where I had some cuts inside tooth gums while fixing the dentures and I cannot talk in long pitch where I get slip of tongue if I speak for long. I feel pain at my ears as well.
Gum diseases are very common and occur in most of us at some time in life. Also known as periodontal disease, gum diseases happen to be a widespread condition in which your gums get swollen and feel irritable.
Gum disease is nothing very serious and there are several simple home remedies for a gum disease.
Here are the best home remedies which you can use to cure gum disease:
- Oil pulling: This method cures swollen and red gums and is also used in cases of reversing a gum disease, which causes bone loss. The procedure involves the pulling out of toxins out of the mouth and gums. Plaque build-up is also removed by this process. You can use organic oils such as sesame, olive oil or coconut oil. Oil pulling is an efficient remedy for gum disease.
- Sage leaf decoction: This process is an old folk remedy for curing gingivitis and gum diseases. You should boil 50 organic sage leaves in distilled water and gargle with the decoction more than two times a day. Use it as a mouthwash as well. You can also consume sage tea as another option. Sage contains antioxidants, which are anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Garlic and Turmeric paste: Using garlic cloves to treat irritated gums is effective. You can prepare a paste with garlic and turmeric and use it in the form of toothpaste. Garlic and turmeric contain antibacterial properties and are anti-inflammatory.
- Neem: Neem is a plant which can be used to treat gum diseases effectively. Neem can be used as a mouthwash or you can opt for neem toothpastes. Neem contains antifungal and antibacterial properties and is one of the best treatment options for gum disease.
- Mustard oil: Mustard oil is an old practice for curing gum disease and poor dental health. It helps in destroying bacteria present in the mouth and heals gum disease very fast. It also contains pain relieving properties and is antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera gel is purely natural and accounts for great anti-inflammatory functions. Aloe Vera gel is used in cases of inflamed, red gums.
- Plenty of fruits and vegetables: Fresh fruits and vegetables are full of valuable nutrients, which help in keeping the teeth clean. Leafy vegetables should be consumed regularly. Consumption of plenty of fruits and vegetables also protects your teeth from the plaque buildup, and hence, gum diseases can be prevented.
Gum disease is a common dental condition. It is nothing to worry about and can be cured using several home remedies.