Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Md. Haroon AnsariYour feedback matters!
Hello sir , my brother have face the yexj or Hiccough from last tow hours age 23 please help us as soon as possible .
How can I reduce weight? I have very bad habit of eating junk food? So please recommend me some excise so I can reduce weight?
Hi there! I have been facing dark circles issue since a long time. And it's not due to lack of sleep. I drink lots of water daily. Can you please suggest me a good under eye cream for the time being, I will surely give a visit to my nearest dermatologist when it will be possible.
Sir I am suffering from pimples. In my face from. Many months. It is getting a yermounous. Growylth that I can not explain. you. Sir please give me aa expert advice from getting rid. Of this. I used retina but it showed no change Know I am using cleanveil. please give me an medicine.
My name is alekhya my age is 21 years I am suffering from face I want to became a white and smooth face without side effects.
I have depression but I did not know how it happened. My condition is miserable so in this regard I want to help from you.
I am 25 year student. Nd sir my problem is my skin is so oily. So I request you to prescribe me some home rediments for make skin look clear.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
Hello sir I have problem of fatness how to cover it please give me suggestion. Send me solution mail thanks.
I have digestion problem from very long time ago. I am staying in hostel so food here is mostly oily and spicy. What should I do to cure my digestion problem and gastric problem? Medication or yoga? Food will remain the same for 1 year.
I continuously feel weakness and get tired easily on doing heavy exercises. Please suggest me something so that I can feel better.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid is produced in the stomach, it starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, amongst others. So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list!
- Obesity: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Alcohol and Smoking: The muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go Gluten Free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut out ingredients including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tracts can handle.
- Other Dietary Measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit so that it can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and Well Timed Meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing of stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and putting in a small amount of exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required.