Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Md.Hanif AkhtarYour feedback matters!
I have been feeling severe headache for the last 5 days. I am unable to concentrate on my work I m even using medicines but there is no use. I m even sleeping alot. Could you help me from this problem?
Erectile dysfunction is a disorder where the person affected is unable to maintain or achieve an erection during sexual intercourse. As diabetes is a disorder that affects blood supply to organs, so the ability to achieve or maintain erections are impaired, as erections are dependent on proper blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, there are treatments for these symptoms and they are:
- Injection therapy and oral medications: Some medications are directly injected to the penis in order to facilitate erection, while certain other oral drugs are administered to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction which have a higher success rate in treating people who are diabetic than those who are not.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: Exercising on a regular basis combined with a healthy diet can reduce the symptoms of both diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Reviewing medications: Some medications used to treat blood pressure and depression can often cause erectile dysfunction. So, the medications should be reviewed by a doctor and, if necessary, should be changed.
- Usage of vacuum constriction devices: These devices are used to create a pump in the penis which facilitate the ability to maintain an erection and engage in sexual intercourse. It is reported to work in 80% of the cases.
- Penile implants: It is a surgical procedure where a penis implant is used to treat this disorder.
- Intraurethral therapy: In this treatment, the medicine is placed in the urethra of the penis in the form of suppository by an applicator. These medicines improve blood flow and thus facilitate a normal erection.
Related Tip: "Myths and Misconceptions About Erectile Dysfunction"
I want to loose my weight. I am just 18 year old and my weight is 80kg. So give some tips for it. Please reply as soon as possible.
I am a 24 year old guy suffering from scars left by severe acne. Which of these is the most effective and efficient way to get rid of these scars permanently? Microdermabrasion, Fractional laser, Dermaroller, prp, subcision.
Dear Doctor I am 22 year old young boy. I sometimes feel panic in my penis. It does not harm the flow of sperm and urine but a little pain remains throughout the day. What to do? I also ejaculate before the proper erection. What are the major factors? Please suggest.
Sir my hubby hvng early discharge. He is not interested in foreplay and after ply. I ask him to do forply bt he said m nt interested he only do intercourse leads m nt satisfied evrytym. He smokes thrice or twice a dy.
I am 23 years old and habitual of masturbation since last 6 years and feel now my penis has curved one side. Is there any solution to make the penis straight. thanks.
Which toothpaste should I use to get rid of tooth sensitivity problems? Is sensodyne toothpaste good? Also tell what other precautions should be taken? Response as soon as possible.
Sir. I' m 19 yrs old, engineering student I am unable to control my anger even in moderate situation from last 3 month it is getting worse that making me secluded from my parents too. And affecting my studies. How can I get rid of it?
I am 21 years old I have pimple problems at back of my body how can I relief from that problem I have used ointments but did not get relief.
Thanks. For reply me. Bt pineapple can reduce fat? Sir. And I want to take Creating and fat burner. So do I tke this? Please reply me. If harmful so I don't take. This. Please help. Me.sir.
Pregnancy brings with it a whole lot of changes for the mother-to-be, such as emotional, psychological, social and of course physical. The body goes through many changes and there are some side effects that are typical of pregnancy, the most common ones are listed below.
- Morning sickness: Morning sickness can occur any time of the day. It can start as early as 4th week of pregnancy and continue until the first trimester. The altered level of hormones are believed to be the cause for this.
- Anemia: The increased demand on the woman’s body for iron leads to anemia in a majority of people. This is more common in the third trimester and increases fatigue and tiredness. Good amount of iron in the food and supplements need to be included as iron is also required in the breastfeeding phase.
- Backache: With the baby’s growth, there is extra pressure on the spine and the low back, thereby causing low back pain. There is also an increase progesterone level which stretch the spinal ligaments to expand to accommodate the baby. This is increased with standing for prolonged periods and sleeping in awkward positions.
- Constipation: The increased levels of progesterone relax the body and thereby making digestion sluggish and more reabsorption of water. This leads to dry, hard feces. Many women take iron supplements which also increases constipation. Drinking plenty of water helps manage this.
- Heartburn/reflux: The relaxed stomach muscles cause regurgitation of acid into the esophagus. The pressure of the growing fetus also adds to this acid movement. This can be managed with small, frequent meals; low-fat diet; and avoiding spicy foods.
- Leg cramps: The calves, thighs and feet may experience a sharp pain followed by a constant ache. They are more common at night, usually in the third trimester. This is due to decreased levels of calcium and magnesium in the mother, which the baby needs in significant amounts after 20 weeks. A good massage, sleeping with legs elevated, calcium supplements, and mild exercise can all help with these cramps.
- Dizziness/faintness: When standing up suddenly after prolonged periods, there could be reduced blood supply to the brain leading to dizzy sensation. This pooling of blood in the legs can be avoided by avoiding standing for long periods, sufficient hydration, and adequate rest and sleep.
- Breathlessness: As the weight of the growing baby increases, breathlessness sets in, especially in the second trimester onwards. The progesterone also plays a role in this, by relaxing the body. Mild exercise can be useful.
Other common side effects are fluid retention, hemorrhoids/piles, insomnia, tender/sore breasts, and vaginal yeast infections.