Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Md. Afaque FarooqYour feedback matters!
How do I stop myself from manstribution. I tend to masturbate a lot the urge is increased even when I watch porn. Is masturbation normal as I am 20 years old?
Modern lifestyle is witnessing gifts of technology and simultaneously facing the side effects that come along such as peer pressure, stress, hectic schedules, complexities in life and various other issues that are plaguing the people today in a manifold manner.
They are being forced to succumb to depression, and fight back the same; they are taking pills, anti-depressants, anti-psychotic drugs or other narcotics.
These are proving extremely detrimental by taking a toll on the overall mental and physical health of the humans. One of the main ill-effects of these dangerous drugs is decreased desire or sexual urge, which is also known as Libido.
How drugs affect our physical and social lives?
Anti-depressant drugs have certain chemicals in the composition such as serotonin, melatonin, dopamine, inhibitors, tri-cyclics, etc. that severely affect the emotions of love in both the males and females along with decreasing the sexual push or aggression, thereby degrading the conjugal life of a couple to a large extent. This is indeed a matter of serious concern because ultimately the happiness and health are at stake.
At some point of time, an individual affected by such problems tend to distance away from his or her partner and also isolates from other people. He or she cocoons in a shell and this gives rise to another form of depression.
How Help Can Be Achieved Through Ayurveda in Such Cases?
As each of the symptoms is related to lifestyle issues, therefore, at first it is important to balance these. Ayurveda today has become a very crucial cure in such cases. The specialists are also recommending the use of same in the treatment of libido. The Ayurvedic treatment includes:
- Counselling- Sitting with their patients, giving a patient listening to the problems, counselling them and then advising some hormonal therapy or lifestyle changes.
- Shiro Dhara Panchakarma- This therapy aids in curing stress and depression which ultimately bring back libido.
- Satvavjay Chikitsa- In this form of treatment, the patient is required to stay away from negative thoughts and reinforce the positive thoughts in the brain. Letting go of these thoughts will help the patient stay happy and content which in turn would let you enjoy the intimate moments to the fullest.
- Nasya Treatment- In this treatment, Ayurvedic medicines are taken through the nose as it is assumed that the effect reaches from nose to head thus curing the ailment.
- Shiro Basti Treatment- This is a process of medicated enema for increasing libido. A cap is placed on the head in this treatment.
- Meditation and yoga- These are the best natural therapy for curing libido related problems. Meditating daily for 1 hour can drastically increase the libido level. Also, yoga poses, like Pigeon Pose, bound angel, eagle pose are good for getting back libido. Yoga and meditation are very good for reducing stress level. Thus, by reducing stress level, libido is increased.
- Manasmitra Vataka- This relieves stress in an efficient way, thus increasing libido naturally.
- Swarna Saraswatarishta- This reduces mental fatigue and helps in increasing retention power. Overall, this results in an increased libido.
- Ashwagandharistha- This is good for men as this helps to improve the testosterone level. Testosterone helps in increasing libido. Ayurveda is all about natural and herbal cure with very handy home remedies such as maintaining the correct diet comprising of plenty of water, fruits, onion and garlic, the Mediterranean kind of food, etc. that will help to enhance the sexual desire. Ayurvedic pills for increasing sexual feelings known as libido enhancer pills and other herbal sexual pills are sometimes prescribed to the patients as well, but those must be taken with utmost care and under strict medical guidance.
- Stop Bad Habits- Stopping every form of bad habit like alcohol consumption, and smoking is also essential.
If one wants to come out of such problems, there will always be guidance and assistance to him or her. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
When I talk to my girlfriend on whatsapp or Facebook from then a sticky liquid comes out from penis which wet both my pant and underwear so I can not chat with my gf outside. The sticky liquid smells bad causing nasal congestion any remedy please please.
Masturbate is good or not. Is it cause any diseases in future. When do I masturbate please suggest me.
How long should the foreplay be and how much long should intercourse last so that a girl reaches orgasm and feels satisfied. What to know general timings Please help.
Hello Doctor, I am mazher 27 years old men. My problem is that when I have a sexy feelings and when I have seen a porn movie sometimes romance with my Girlfriend, that time water type liquid transparent Gel come in to my penis continuously. Doctor please tell me what is it and is that good or bad. Treat me some medicines that helps me to stop it and not come again. My penis also thin and think. Last 2 months later I used flunil 20 mg medicine. But not progress anymore. Treat me doctor. thanks.
How many hours live sperm on outside (on bed or on dress or surface of earth). Because of I sex with my wife on bed. After sex my sister and my mother sleeping at same bed. So many times I clean my semen with my towel nd same towel use my sister (20 years) on bath and wear it with in 1 hour. I dn't know about it. I see today. So I am very worried about it. Tell me doctor if any problem I face with my sister. I am very tensioned.
I have got married last year and still I have that excitement to have sex with my wife regularly. Is it good or any kind of addiction.
Is it legally possible that I could go and see help for my mental condition without interference of my family. As a matter of fact they are the reason I am suffering from trauma and I can't talk my friends about what has happened with me. Is it legally required by doctors to ask me to bring someone to diagnose me before starting my treatment. Because I really don't have anybody being alone is the actual cause of my depression.
4-5 month ago I have so much sexual feeling that why I am regularly doing masturbating, 2 day ago I am go with my girlfriend for having sex. At starting my feeling is normal but after 10min, my feeling gone and its not come any how. Sir please suggest my what I can do for again gain my sexual feeling.
Hi sir My penny is small how to enlarge naturally. And I did sex with my wife but it's over within 3 to 5 minutes. But she Wil not release whitish so she wants more shots so how increase sex time please suggest me.
Am 27 years old I have some problem. Sperm automatically its coming out in the night time? And its coming out very short time. Kindly solve my problem. What I have to do?
Hello sir, good morning. This question is about my wife stomach pain during sex. Firstly everything was great bt after 6-7 months after marriage pain start in her stomach both side (in Ovary) nd we couldn't do sex much more then 1 time. please tell me Dr. Is this infection or what I do not wanna to go to hospital. please ans what we can do?
Sex is usually great at any time of the day - and has a large number of health benefits. However, there are certain things about morning sex that can prove to be more beneficial than others, especially in terms of oxytocin release, which increases trust between couples and has been known to strengthen the bond between them.
Overall, it keeps you healthier - and happier. Here are some of the benefits associated with morning sex:
- Works as an early morning workout: Waking up to sex can often serve as a great option for a workout - and can even allow you to skip the gym. Research has shown that the number of calories burned during an hour of sexual activity is approximately close to the calories you will burn during a 30-minute jogging session, approximately 180 calories for women and 240 calories for men.
- Improves psychological health: Sex, if it is the first thing you do in the morning, can often prove to be more beneficial than most other options for keeping you happy and healthy throughout the day. It also allows your brain to function better throughout the day by relieving stress and anxiety. Furthermore, research has shown that the positive effects can often last to over seven days.
- Improves immune system functioning: People who have sex regularly, especially in the morning, have better functioning immune systems, as it can protect your body from viruses, diseases and germs.
- Increases intimacy levels between couples: Waking up to the loving touch of your partner boosts endorphin levels in the body, and often leads to increase in trust levels and intimacy between couples, helping relationships to last longer.
- Leads to better skin: The maxim about post-coital glow may not be as mythical as it seems. This is because, sex often leads to smoother and more glowing skin, and also helps boost confidence as a result of it. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.