Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mazhar Dilawar MumkekarYour feedback matters!
My friend has lump in her breast. What should she do? And also advise what is the way to get out from this problem besides any surgeries.
Hello friends, I am Dr Sajjan Rajpurohit. I am a cancer specialist at Rajeev Gandhi Cancer Institute, South Delhi. Today I will talk about the cancer which affects our senior citizens between the age of 50-60 years. It is the cancer in men. Some people most of teh time ignore it as it is a part of normal lifestyle or ageing. But what happens the cancer to begin withn as the symptoms are quite similar to the prostatic hypertrophy. So, I am going to talk about Carcinoma Prostate.
Prostate is an organ which is a male sex organ. It helps in generating fluid which is a composition fo Semen and it also helps in protecting the urine from getting infected. But with an advaced age, there is an increase in the size of prostate and sometimes a growing prostate can turn cancerous.
So, Carcinoma prostate usually manifest as symptoms which are quite similar to Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH).
So, the symptoms will be;
- Frequency of urination
- Urgency of urination
- Difficulty during the urine passage
- Nocturia which means incraesing urination at night, the person has to get up 3-4 times for urine
- Blood in urine
- Pain during urination
These are the earlier signs whereas in the later stages there can be the lower back ache or weight loss. In advanced cases, there can be the involvement of other organs such as liver, lungs whihc can ultimately lead to jaundice, cough, breathlessness.
So, the important thing is to differentiate from the beginning, from the cvery common condition. 1/3rd of the men suffer beyond the age of 60 years, that is, BPH.
It is sometime confused with the very common disease or I can say the physical change in the body which is in the form of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. It is very important for your doctor or you to be aware of that these symptoms can be over lapping with the symptoms or with these disease. So, the medicines of BPH should not be started just on teh basis of the symptoms.A patient must undergo a good quality Ultrasound, Serrum PSA levels. If the PSA levels are high or the prostate on ultarsound appears suspicious for cancer, then it should be followed up for MR Imagine or a Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the lower abdomen or the Pelvis and depending upon that sometimes the PSA levels are high then the patient should undergo the Biopsy of the prostate.
Once the diagnosis is established, we stage the disease. The staging of disease will depend upon whether it is only confined to the stages of Prostates or it is going beyond the prostate. Most common side of other organ involvement is the lower back ro the back bone. The good thing about these cancers is that more than 80% of the these are low grade and they grow over many years. So, there is no need to immediately panic and if it is organ confined then it can be treated and cured with either surgery or direct with radiations. We have got Robotic surgery, very high resolution as well as very conformal radiation techique available with us whioch can treat the local forms of prostate cancer. Many of the people will be cured of the disease. Even in advanced cases nowadays with the advances and the oncology, the disease can be conbtrolled for many years and the patient can be asymptomatic.
People are living healthy and normal lives as they were living before getting this disease. So you need to be aware of this entity because it is on eof the common cancers in men. But if we and our physician is alert, they will definitely rule this out.
So, this is all I wanted to tell you about Carcinoma Prostate. Do not fear about the cancer. Many advances are happening on every day basis in the cancer managemnety and the future looks very promising to me.
If you need any help for Carcinoma Prostate or if you know someone who need any help for the same, you can contact me on my email which is firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact me through Lybrate.
If you want to take an appointment, I sit in Rajeev Gandhi Cancer Institute, South Delhi.
I have problem related to throat infection which is allergic and it comes repeatedly at some interval of time, what medicine you can suggests me to avoid allergic throat infection?
Hello, I've got irritation in my ear and I use to q tip a lot, I also have sinus problem and constant cold and sneezing. Could you please advice me on what medications should I take.
I am 40+ male, weight 90kg height 5'4" My left leg join (may be the nerve) is paining like a heart beat.
I am suffering from dry cough from a last two week and I had a chest pain when I cough had. Can you would suggest what I do?
Here are top 6 reasons you must have a bowl of papaya every day.
1) Helps digestion - Papaya facilitates natural digestion and helps in preventing constipation. Also known to help in preventing colon cancer, folate, vitamin C, beta-carotene and vitamin E in the fruit help in binding cancer-causing toxins in the colon thus also assisting smooth digestion.
2) Protects the heart - An excellent source of vitamins C & A, papayas are also good source of fiber and help lower high cholesterol levels.
3) Supports the immune system - The vitamins C & A present in papaya help boost our immune system and also help in preventing colds & flu.
4) Has anti-inflammatory effects - Enzymes like papain and chymopapainpresent in papaya lower inflammation and help healing burns. Also present in the fruit are beta-carotene and vitamin A, which also assist in reducing inflammation.
5) Good for skin - Papaya is probably the best ingredient to make face packs. It helps in getting rid of acne and skin infections by opening clogged pores. The fermented flesh of this fruit, which is called thepapain, helps make the skin glow by dissolving the dead cells. Papaya alsohelps in controlling premature ageing.
6) Assists weight loss- Low in calories and high on nutritional content, papaya is a boon for weight loss.
A bowl of Papaya a day keeps all diseases at bay!
If you have any further questions, please click on 'Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Sir mjay kch din say khaasi h or khaasi kay sth cuff aa rha h. Koi reason Swiming krne say toh ni h Because may daily swiming kr rha hu last kch weeks say.
Hi I am 27 years old. My beard and moustaches growth is very less. Any suggestions about facial hair.
Sciatica pain arises from the sciatic nerve which is the single largest nerve in our body. It consists of individual nerve roots, which branching out from the lower back of the spine to the back of each leg and combining together forms the sciatic nerve. The origination of the sciatic pain lies in the lower back of the body and radiates down the buttock to the sciatic nerve.
Causes of the sciatica pain
- Arthritis: If an individual is diagnosed with arthritis, then he or she can expect a throbbing pain or numbness down till the leg.
- Herniated disc: Another cause could be a herniated disc in the lower back of the body.
- Spondylosis: Spondylosis in the lower back would also be a reason for the development of the sciatica pain.
- PIVD/DISC bulge
Other causes are a spinal injury, diseased degenerative disc, infection on and around the lower back. The pain would worsen, if an individual is in an occupation where he or she has to stand or sit for hours at length. The lifting of heavy things would strain the sciatic nerves as well.
How to identify sciatica pain?
Sciatica pain varies from infrequent to a constant throbbing down the lower back. So initially it is difficult to detect whether it is sciatic pain or not. But when the constant pain in the lower back leads right down till the toes and foot, it is really time for an individual to get in touch with a doctor. The pain can give a burning sensation almost searing making it difficult for the person to stand up or walk properly. Along with the pain, one can feel fatigued. An involvement of the spinal cord is rare in the sciatic pain but is possible.
Treatment for sciatica pain
Sciatica can be treated in both surgical and non-surgical way. Surgical treatment is rare as sciatica tends to respond well with non-surgical treatments. If the pain continues for over a month despite treatment, surgical treatment will be considered. The non-surgical pain treatment would include physical exercises and oral medications along with natural treatment.
- Medications: Painkiller medications prescribed by the doctor can be used to reduce sciatica. Medicines like aspirin, non-steroidal or oral steroids can help reduce the pain.
- Steroid injection: Epidural steroid injection acts faster as it is injected in the affected area, thus providing relief from the pain quickly.
- Exercise: Early morning exercises can be quite helpful.
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Discectomy: The surgical treatment of Percutaneous endoscopic disc dissectomy constitutes a large part of interventional pain physicians and it has evolved considerably in terms of surgical technique and instrumentation. Percutaneous endoscopic discectomy is a relatively new technique for removing lumbar disc herniation. It involves using an endoscope to visualize the disc removal. The discectomy is performed through a posterolateral approach using specially developed instruments. The advantage of percutaneous endoscopic discectomy is that the disc is approached posterolaterally through the triangle of Kambin without the need for bone or facet resection thus preserving spinal stability. The procedure is day care and is done under local anaesthesia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.