Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Mayurika Das BiswasYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my self meena j. I am 48years old women. I have suffering from fever for last two days what should I do please suggest me any antibiotic.
I got severe fever and headache and cold from last 1 week. What I should do. Can I consult doctor once.
I am suffering from severe fever for last 2 days with chill and rigor. With also presence of mild rashes in whole body. What should I do?
My wife is at 37 week pregnancy. Till now all lab and scan results show everything normal other than thyroid which was treated. Today bp rises up to 140/90. She hasn't any headache or vision problems. Whether termination of pregnancy is advisable? If we are going early termination whether health of mother and child will be affected?
My son age 17 years and he is getting white hair here and there on head. He z also having dandruff also. Pls suggest.
Hi I am a male of 40 years and love sex . If I don't have sex every day I maturbate every day and due to this lot of pimples have come on my face and I feel that I am getting week . So what should I do?
Hi. I used to wear shoes regularly, present my foots are having some black spots and swelling (like pimples). And these are very painful. At present I am using HHSALIC 6 ointment but no use. Could you please gave me a advance or any medicine.
Sir, I do unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 29th August 2017, and I gave her a unwanted 72 with in one hour, When her means stopped but after sex her means will continue two days. Before sex her means will continue four days. Then her means remain stop. After 04th September, 2017 means will start and fell pain. If any chance her pregnancy. I am very worried about this. Please help me.
My hair is falling continuously. I have no idea what to do. My skull is full with dandruff and itching. What should I do to stop it. Please help me.
Hii my self fateh ali I have pimple marks (black colour. On my face. Can I apply elovera on my face.
Monsoon is no doubt a magical season, but with all the fun come several skin problems. The humid and sticky weather snatches the radiance of your otherwise flawless skin. The monsoon downpour act as a curse in your life. You lose the sheen of confidence and are left with ugly marks. Your skin develops a natural tendency of developing clogged pores during monsoons, which leads to pimples or acne later. On top of that, things may take the worst shape with the application of oily make-up products and stress. Your bad habit of picking the breakouts may also aggravate the situation.
But don't lose hope. There's nothing to get disheartened. Every problem has a solution to it. You may get back your flawless and healthy skin, if you follow certain simple tips. A little care and attention at home can bring back the lost beauty. Here are certain home-based remedies to get rid of the breakouts:
- Neem relief: Acne vanishes with the application of neem paste on the affected areas. Take few neem leaves and grind them to make a smooth paste. Mix multani mitti or fuller's earth, turmeric powder and milk with the paste. Apply this face pack for over 10 minutes on your face and later rinse it off with water. After the pack is washed away, you are left with a soft and clean skin.
- Steam therapy: Our skin has multiple pores. These pores get clogged due to excess oil secretion during the monsoons. Dust particles and oily secretions leads to the clogging of these pores. This in turn leads to skin breakouts. If you steam your face religiously, these pores open and help you to get rid of the pimples.
- Sugar-honey pack: Take three teaspoons of brown sugar with one spoon of honey. Make a gentle face pack with this mixture. Put the face pack on your face for over 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Potato help: Not known to many, potatoes can be of great help for the acne victims. Cut thin slices of potatoes. Rub these potato slices over your face.
- Check your diet: Too much consumption of foods rich in fat can act as triggers for acne. Include green and leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet for sufficient intake of necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Wash your face and areas affected with acne: Exposure to dust and dirt leads to several skin diseases and acne is no exception. Thus it is important to wash you face and affected areas with water frequently. The moment you return home after staying long hours outdoors, don't hesitate to wash your face immediately. Washing of face is highly recommended even before going off to bed at night.
- Drink water: It is always advisable to drink plenty of water to keep your skin healthy.
Following the above mentioned steps to get a flawless and radiant looking skin.
I need to clear my throat always. Very often I need to clear t saliva in the throat. Otherwise I feel like coughing. I am aged 30 years. I had a c section delivery in September 2016. What can be the reason and how can it be controlled or cured?
I am suffering with fever and cold from past 15 days. Used many medicines but no result. Please suggest me proper medications for controlling fever and cold.
Simple ways to control leg pain.
Get up and stretch the leg muscles.
Learn strengthening exercises to build muscle strength.
Do moderate exercise and walk daily for 30 minutes.
Keep good posture when sitting for prolong periods.
Join a community yoga or stretching class.
Check with doctor immediately to find root cause, If pain persists for more than few days or you notice any numbness or tingling.
In order to spice up their relationship, couples can sometimes consider the option of anal intercourse instead of vaginal intercourse. Some recent studies have suggested that anal sex is actually bad for your health and can also result in severe and life threatening conditions.
Below are a few reasons that will make you aware of the risks of involving in anal sex. They are as follows:
- Fissures or piles: The anal tissues are non-stretchable and thereby an insertion of the penis into your partner’s anus can lead to tearing of the anus which might make your partner prone to anal fissures or piles. Besides, anal sex can cause severe pain while excretion the morning after, as there can be a significant weakening of the anal muscles.
- Increases the chances of anal cancer: If you and your partner frequently engage in anal sex, your partner’s chances of getting anal cancer increases as the act can initiate the transmission of the Human Papillomavirus (the virus responsible for anal cancer).
- Bacterial infection: Anus is a place designed to hold and facilitate the passing of faeces. This makes it a fertile breeding ground and holding area for bacteria. Through insertion, there is a high chance that you can be infected through your partner’s bacteria. Also if vaginal intercourse occurs immediately after anal intercourse, your partner can also get affected by the bacteria that transfer from the anus to the vagina. It can cause UTIs or urinary tract infections at the least and more serious infections as well.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Contrary to popular opinions, having unprotected anal sex can actually increase the chance of getting HIV and other deadly STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). As the anal tissues are extremely fragile, the risk of the transmission of sexually transmitted infections in the bloodstream remains quite high for both the partners involved. Even if you’re using a condom whilst engaging in the act, the chances of getting STD’s looms large as condoms are more prone to breakages during anal sex.
- You can still get pregnant: Engaging in unprotected anal sex does not really mean that you cannot actually get pregnant from it. There is a slight chance of semen leakage from the anus which can seep into the vagina and result in pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a sexologist.