Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mayuri Shetty
Submit a review for Dr. Mayuri ShettyYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam, My mother in 2012 surgery done of breast caner er. Breast remove (left side breast) .chemo also done but now again 2018 again cyst formed at left side surgery do e cyst remove and cyst report is reoccurring of mucus secreting adenocarcinoma breast axilla formed. Please mam suggest the right treatment did we again do CHEMO or radiation or medicine ok please suggest me sir mam it urgent please. View histopathology report. Impression: histopathological findings appear to be those af recurrence of mucin secreting adenocarcinoma- brest-axilla.
Hello doctor, my mother is suffering for esophagus cancer and her weight is also very law now she had done 6 chemotherapy and 1 operation what we do for her now ? please tell me.
My dad 67 years old previous years he had 3 operation 1. 2012 Heart attack 3 block admitted in godbole thane operation successful done. 2. After 3 months problem in prostate size was increased laser operation done. 3. After 8 months dad slipped at home and hip gets cracked and the hip gets replaced artificial and after 3 year still hip pain a lot he walk properly but sometime hip gets stuck and we had gone to bone specialists they see x-ray of the hip and they said that we have to do re operation. What to do?
Hiii my name is raj n I'm 24 years old. For d past 4 years I'm smoking but let me tell you one thing that I'm not an addict. I'm smoking gold flake lights which I changed a year ago n before my brand was classic mild. I just wanna know whether I'll get d hardcore disease like cancer n etc. Currently my health is superb bt we can't predict d future so doctor please help me wid my serious issue n give a nice therapy to quit smoking.
Have breast pain from last few months. Here is no lumps. Both breast have same pain. And increase size. As compare last month.
I am suffering from fistula since last 18 years. When I was of 15 I got operated for same and seems to be cured. But from last 3 years it's appears again and effectively having two separate point leading pain and excrete from anus. please guide me, I am in a fear that it's not become cancer or else. Is it right to be operated once again. Your guidance highly anticipated.
My teenage sister want to use nail polish, but I have heard that many nail polishes contain formaldehyde and can cause cancer. Is it safe for my sister to use it?
Homeopathy is arguably the safest alternate therapies available in the world today. It essentially is a therapy that stimulates the body’s own immune system to fight diseases and allows the symptoms of a disease to disappear.
It works on three basic principles:
- It works on the principle of 'like cures like'.
- Extreme dilution actually enhances a remedy’s healing properties and not reduce it. It also eliminates toxic side effects.
- Homeopathic remedies are prescribed only after studying a patient medical history and overall health.
Unlike an invasive healing system like allopathy which cures by killing invading organisms or replacing hormones or stopping a disease process, homeopathy works by stimulating the patient’s own body.
It also does not just treat disease per se which means that a homeopath does not concentrate on arthritis, bronchitis or cancer but considers different aspects of the patient - mental, emotional and physical while prescribing a remedy.
Each patient is also regarded as a unique individual which means that six persons with cancer will be treated differently based on his or her symptoms rather than just studying the symptoms of cancer. The homeopath not only concentrates on alleviating the cancer patient’s present symptoms but also in his long-term well being and recovery.
Homeopathy and Cancer
- Homeopaths treat a variety of problems like allergies, asthma, arthritis, back pain, anorectal disorders like piles, neuralgia, coughs and colds, cystitis, depression, eczema, gynecological problems, hair loss, heartburn, insomnia, irritable bowel syndrome, leg cramps etc.
- Experienced homeopaths avert that few conditions are truly outside their ambit and even so-called incurable diseases like cancer are handled successfully by them.
- Homeopathy has been proved to be very effective in the initial stages of cancer and acts as an excellent supportive therapy at later stages.
- Homeopathy is also very effective as it offers relief without the side effects caused by chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- The reason for homeopathy’s effectiveness against cancer is that it looks at the broad symptoms rather than just diagnosis and it helps in building up natural immunity in cancer patients.
- Several books have been written documenting the success of treating cancer using homeopathy. In one such book, “Homoeopathic Approach to Cancer”, Dr Ramakrishnan, an allopath turned homeopath writes that the success rate of curing cancer in stages 1 and 2 also called pre-cancerous, is whopping 80 percent in homeopathy. In stages 3 and 4 or the actual cancer stage, the homeopath tries to prolong life along with a good quality of life.
- Homeopaths claim that tumors of the lung, brain, oesophagus, stomach, liver and breast can be treated by homeopathic remedies and surgery is not required.
- Also, because homeopathic remedies have no side effects they can’t kill the patient unlike allopathic medicines prescribed for cancer. However, a homeopathic doctor must only prescribe.