Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mayuri ShettyYour feedback matters!
My father 75 yrs old diagnosed prostate enlargement now he is using urine bag. Scan report shows grade III, PSA value 85. After 3 weeks medication antibiotic PSA value 75. Any possibility without surgery to recover. Any other medication can cure?
Aged 31 I suffered from disease name lymphoma since 2014 my treatment is completed abvd kimo and radiation tell me after treatment preconditions and protection about my life secure.
Hi doing job since last five years. I don't have any symptom of cancer but I'm fear about it's dangerous effect on us. Now-a-days it's becoming family decease. I am very much conscious about the decease. In family we didn't have anyone who suffered from cancer, neither on mother side nor from father side. As a chemical engineer have to work in such environment few of them (chemicals) tends to have carcinogenic in character. I still don't have any symptoms to cancer. To make sure is there any test that tells me about the tendency of cancer in future or not? Also please give details about the appointment in Kolkata if any. Thank you.
I have blood cancer since last 3 years. I vomit every 30 minutes. I am being so weak. What is the solution of vomit?
She facing some lump problem in her one breast from last 5-8 days. What is that lump? It hearts sometime and sometimes pains suddenly.
Hello doctor My question is how the cancer will affect the human body and how to prevent cancer? Then what are the various source to the cancer?
Sir I am suffering from multiple myeloma and taking treatment for the last three months at madurai. I have been administered with BORTEZOM INJ. Once in a week and ASTEOMET-zoledronic injection once in a month. I have been advised to undergo this for four months. WILL I BE RESCUED?
I am 46 Year Old Male. I have small ill-defined, iso-hypoechoic area in right lobe of lever. Same thing was detected three years back also. I have no problem/pain and is normal healthy. My LFT report is also normal. What could be the reason for this, and what is treatment.
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. My question is that what are the symptoms of pituitary gland cancer?
Hi my husband 44 years just underwent surgery for oral cancer and a month of radiation and chemotherapy after that. His entire left upper and lower palate have been removed and reconstructed. As a result he can't eat properly and the pain inside is very bad. He has contracted klebsiella pneumoniae now. He has become very irrational and aggressive and is always negative and hyper. Can homeopathy help him.
My sister is 40 years old. She is suffering left breast lump. She is also taking homeopathic medicine for it last two months but no relief. She complaining pain in left breast continually. Today her mammography of left breast is done. It is the report - Radiological findings - there are increased radio density area seen in left breast. No abnormal calcification seen in left breast. No disruption or destruction of overlying skin of left breast seen. Left nipple appear normal. On ultrasonomamography there are irregular hypo echoic masses with internal echoes measuring approx 3.5 * 2.1 cm & 4.5 * 2.9 cm size seen in upper medial and lower medial quadrant of left breast. Impression -? Multiloculated left breast abscess. Advice -FNAC. Please suggest treatment.
My sister is 21 year old. She had a tumour near her private part, 3 week before and get operated. Even before the wounds suffered due to operation get heeled, another tumour started to grow near the same place. Please suggest me the best solution or better place to get treated. She is suffering more with the pain and bedridden for past 3 week. Kindly help me.
Uterine cancer is also known as endometrial cancer and it mostly affects the middle-aged women. The uterus of a woman is a muscular organ. The cancer can affect any part of the uterus and is more common in women having obesity, diabetes and hypertension. In most cases, the cancer starts in the endometrium, hence called endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer can be cured using any of the following methods:
- Surgical removal of the uterus along with ovaries, lymph nodes and fallopian tubes
- Radiation therapy
What are the Red Flag symptoms of Uterine cancer?
- Post-Menopausal Bleeding: Any vaginal blood loss once you have attained Menopause
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: Any bleeding besides your menstrual bleeding or if your menstrual cycle becomes abnormal especially if you are more than 45 years old.
Although uterine cancer is curable, it's always a better option to prevent it. You cannot control all the causes for uterine cancer like those related to heredity. But other than that, here are a few ways in which you can prevent suffering from uterine cancer:
- Control body weight: Keep your body weight in control. Obesity can pose a huge risk of getting affected with uterine cancer. The fat in the body produces estrogen, which promotes the growth of uterine lining that is the Endometrium and may lead to Endometrial cancer.
- Breast feed: If you are lactating, then the risk of cancer decreases, as breast feeding decreases ovulation as well as estrogen activities.
- Treat abnormal bleeding: If you are suffering from any type of abnormal bleeding, be that heavy periods, bleeding even after you reached menopause or if you start bleeding between two period cycles, consult your doctor immediately. Abnormal bleeding is the symptom of endometrial hyperplasia, which might eventually turn cancerous.
- Exercise: As already said earlier, keep your weight under control to avoid uterine cancer. Exercise to avoid increase in weight leading to obesity. It also reduces the estrogen level in your body.
- Healthy food: Healthy food is the key to avoid any disease, be that a common cold or uterine cancer. Eat a healthy and balanced diet everyday to be fit and bouncing.
- Birth control pills: It is believed that the intake of birth control pills helps to keep uterine cancer at bay.
So eat healthy, exercise and adopt healthy habits. Then nothing can stop you from enjoying life to the fullest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.