Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Mayuresh M AkoleYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from the problem of cough and sinus from so many years, what is the best treatment for this?
i am suffering from Maxillary sinus sir I do not do not know about sir please explain and proscribe some medicine.
I am 49years old male. I suffer with lot of sneezing, cols, water flows through nose. Nose blocks etc. What should I do for this problem?
Hi, Due to weather change or if I take any cold drink, Very next day I have get throat infection this is helping from last one year. I have almost stop using any cold drink but wether also impacting me with Throat infection - with throat pain and sometime not able to speak as well. Age - 36 Gender - Male.
Sir I got typhoid in 1984, 85, 86, thereafter cold, cough was normal and detected bronchitis in 1995. And this continuous, I am feeling difficulty in breathing, since 1999, wheezing, Cough, shortness of breath, taken homoeopathy, Ayurvedic medicines and of course got some relief also, now also I can't run, fast walk. Headache with nose block. Sinusitis, it became routine now, by using nasal ayur drop, nose drains, but after some time again block followed by headache, I'm at 40 now. What to do now?
Hi doctor I am a 34 year old man and I have nose allergies form dust problem last seven months I am used one all daily.
I am 4 month pregnant women and I'm suffering from heavy cold, headache (migraine) and throat infected also from last two days. Right now I'm not able to walk also. please refer me what medicine I should take.
I am 22 years old female. I have throat sore. Difficulty in swallow and fever only at night for 3 days but when I started antibiotics medicins I find release in ear pain and throat as well but I have 100.4 fever whole day. I wanted to ask is fever normal in throat sore.
I am 20 years old. I am having block on my left ear. I am not able to hear properly. Is there any drops which would help me to clean out the wax in my ears?
Drinking complain in summer is necessary or without it we can drink milk. because I have heard that it will make the body hot in summers and cause nose bleeding.
Also I felt some blood lil one but yes kind off becoz I was puking so hard what is d home remedy as m in to so much medicines iron calcium vitamin b12 protein powder n now uti found so along with it antibiotics nitrofurantoin ,urispas neeri syrup what would I take to relief my throat as it is irritating a lot.
How to know sinus or dust allergy .I have both symptoms .doctor prescribed me levocetirizine tab. Still I have same problem.
I have an bulge just outside my left ear, I consulted a doctor, she advised that this is a cyst and told me to apply clear gel. There is no visible results rather it is worsened. Should it be removed surgically, please help.
I have itching problem inside my ear. I used Headphone to listen music. Is this a reason or other things also responsible behind this. I used anything that I found for itching inside my ear.
Whenever I am exercising regularly, I often catch cold. As my nose and throat gets filled with cough. And if I catch cold during winter, it ends when winter ends.?
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.