Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mayur Ramesh GunderiaYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old b4 my pregnancy I was 45 kg, after giving birth to my kids now my tummy is very big and my weight is 90 kgs, wats d tricks I can follow.
I am 26 years old female married five months ago. Since last four months my periods come a week before due date i.e. I start bleeding after 18 or 20 days not after 28 or 30 days. Why? Please help.
She is telling she have stomach cramps. And she is nt hvng her monthly periods. What is the reason behind this. Anybody suggest me.
My first beta hcg at 17dpo was 237 &after 72 hours it was 821 I am wondering if it cn be ectopic pregnancy becoz level are low.
Hi. I am 23 and unmarried in Chennai ,i had a night stay with my friend and I am missing my period for 7 days, and the fact is I am still a virgin, we were safe with our sexual parts and made sure there is hardly no skin contact, but some how I don't know what happened, I'm really very scared and never expected to be this serious. In case if I'm pregnant, I will need to abort, can you please help me. Reach me at -email@example.com.
I had sex with my hubby in afternoon and he inserted his penis for 2-4 seconds inside my vagina without protection. Does this makes me pregnant? Actually I had already taken one ipill this month. does’t want to take more. Pls help.
Hello doctors, I really tensed. According to my last two usgs my baby is 11weeks+6. But according to my lmp it is 12weeks+5. My ovulation time is also late so it was understood. But I did my NB NT scan and suddenly according that usg it is showing 13weeks+6. How come this is possible? I checked my sugar level it is normal. I'm not able to understand.
Hi get a larg amount f white discharge every day. And when I have intercourse with my partner I get rashes and boils. Now my vagina is also itching. What to do to get instant relief. Also my private part is too big in size is there any way to reduce it.
hello. I gave unwanted 72 to my partner within 13 hr after having sex/// but when she take the medicine and 1 hr got past she got vomiting. So if you could clear that what are the chances that she get pregnant or not.
I want to do sex with my gf. Which is best material for prevent pregnancy condom or pill? It's the pill have side effects what are they? Which the best brand condom?
I am 20 yrs old. I have hemorrhagic cyst (27*26*26) mm and anechoic cyst (19*17*16) in my ovary. What should I do.
I am 35 year old. I had MTP due to fetal abnormally on 19.09. 2015. I had cycle on 19.10. 15. & after 2 month I have 2nd cycle on 17.12. 15 which is continue till now. What will I do? Please suggest.
Hello, I am 22years old woman and I play cricket a lot. So is it okay if I practice during periods? Well, our coach takes up rigorous exercises and there's a lot of strain to body. If I go to practice will my body be affected? Will it cause any problem related to pregnancy later on?
I tried to have sex for the first time, but it was really painful so I could not get the penis inside the vaginal opening but I think due to repeated trying blood came out. My bf had cum on my clitoris. I thought there was a possibility that it could go inside the vagina so I took ipill within 12 hours. For the first two months of my cycle periods were on time but the flow was less and were uptil 3-4 days, whereas earlier I used to have it for 5 days. Next two months my periods were delayed by one week and flow is still 3-4 days. I took the home pregnancy test a number of times but its negative (using morning pee) Is this the side effect of ipill? If yes till how many more days will it continue? Or there could be some other issue?
The womb or the uterus is a muscular structure that is fixed in its place by the ligaments and the pelvic muscles. If these ligaments or muscles become weak or stretch, they no longer will be capable of holding the uterus, resulting in a prolapse. Uterine prolapse happens when the uterine slips or sags from its usual position into the birth canal or vagina. The main indications of uterine prolapse are recurrent bladder infections, constipation, a tug at the pelvic area, the cervix or uterus protruding out of the vagina, problems during sexual intercourse, increased discharge and vaginal bleeding.
What causes it?
1. Age is the most important reason for this condition to manifest itself.
2. A dip in the estrogen level as this hormone keeps the pelvic muscles strong.
3. Damage to the pelvic tissues and muscles due to pregnancy or during childbirth can also contribute to this condition.
4. A woman who has undergone multiple vaginal births is at an increased risk of this condition.
5. Any physical activity that exerts pressure on the pelvic muscles can also result in this disorder.
6. Chronic constipation and obesity, over time, can lead to this disorder.
How it can be treated?
1. Nonsurgical methods:
- Shedding the extra kilos helps reduce stress from the pelvic structures. This helps to avert this disorder.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects throughout the course of the treatment.
- Pelvic floor exercises or Kegel exercises help build up the vaginal muscles.
- Estrogen replacement therapy or Hormone Replacement Therapy can help relieve the symptoms of this disease.
- Wearing a pessary (an instrument that is placed into the vagina and fits under the cervix) helps to push up and stabilize the cervix and the uterus.
2. Surgical treatments:
- Uterine suspension- In this case, the surgeon inserts the uterus back into its former position by reattaching the pelvic ligaments by the use of surgical techniques.
- Hysterectomy- Here, the surgeon removes either the whole or just a part of the womb.