Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mayur Jarmarwala
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Mayur JarmarwalaYour feedback matters!
My age is 36 years old and not married. I am using minoxidil 5% for last 8 months. Earlier it showed significant effect and hair fall stopped and saw few hair growth, but for last 2 months, suddenly more hair fall and hair fall even from roots now. Not seeing any positive effect. So what I should do? Should I stop this minoxidil 5% permanently? Because I do not want to loss more hairs. My middle scalp is showing as bald. Please suggest. If any good solution apart from this, without any single medicines with full head of hair permanently. Please suggest.
After getting up in the morning. My eyes start paining. Even my specs number is correct. Also one doctor said it happens when working. But no one give me relief by their eye drops. I think ciliary muscles become week. Black part of my eye become sharp. Make my eyes to become repulsive. One more I used to rub my eyes continuously. So may be it could be the reason. Now, the situation is I can't open my eyes with complete closure for long time it starts paining. So, please give me solution. Thanks,
As I am b. Tech student of computer science from mnit jaipur. I have to work a lot on computer but from last week I have pain in my eyes. What I can do to avoid this.
Hello sir, I have red eyes from two days, some fever is there, Please tell me solution and medicine.
There is very small particle of jiletin plastic is sticked in my eye for long time (in corner of lower lid). It is not uncoftable for me. I do not have any type of problem with my that eye. My doctor also not able to see it. Is this harmful for my eyes? Does it lead to eye cancer? Or eye damage or blindness? If ignored?
I have hard pain in head because I drop from ladder when I drop I see whole white around my eyes in back head and fill like vomiting but I no vomiting and swallow in backward head what should I do? I take dompan medicine.
Contact lenses are one of the most convenient ways to correct vision related problems. It is easily disposable and requires the least maintenance. It might have minor side effects in the form of irritations and allergies but it requires the least time for adaptability. They help to correct nearsightedness and farsightedness along with astigmatism and age-related vision problems like presbyopia. Following are the benefits and harms of wearing contact lenses.
Positive effects of contact lenses
1. Better vision - Wearing contact lenses improves your vision to a great amount, especially peripheral vision. They are comfortable to wear and can correct both nearsightedness and farsightedness. They can cause discomfort initially but are more effective than glasses. Lenses are also available in bifocals and tints and can be worn for long periods of time.
2. Great for an active lifestyle - Glasses can be a hindrance to sports activities and can limit your peripheral vision. Lenses, on the other hand, are great for an active lifestyle as they require short adaptation period. They are easy to put and take care of and do not require a lot of maintenance on your part as it needs least cleaning.
Risks of wearing contact lenses
1. Dry eyes - Dry eyes are the most common side effects of wearing contact lenses
2. Infections - Contact lenses wearers are prone to infection of the cornea called keratitis. It can cause swelling, blurry vision and other problems due to lack of oxygen supply to the cornea. Infection can be prevented by maintaining the hygiene while wearing and taking off lenses.
3. Allergic reactions - Allergic reaction to the contact lens solution can affect your vision as it causes inflammation of the eyeballs and redness. It can also cause eyelid inflammation and limit your scope of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.