Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MayurYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, Mere pet me gas ka gola bana hua hai jisse mera khana thik se pach nahi pata hai jis karan mai kuch nahi kha pata mujhe koi ilaj batae.
I have mucus in stool, even blood comes with it. I go to gym regularly, so I need high protein foods. Milk is prohibited for me. Can I take egg whites , chicken , gram (chana)? Name other protein items I can take And also tell about protein foods that I can't take.
When any type of mosquitoes bite me. Then this area of my body become very larger then the others. What is the cause of that case?
I have an acidity problem for last two months. And I can't eat anything due to this problem. What is the main reason for this problem? What is the remedy for this problem?
After masturbation why our body feel weak? And how much time it take to refill that sperm which I have ejaculated during masturbation?
My friend' s back throat got damaged from inside when pierced with hard stick and started bleeding. But bleeding stopped after some time. After 6 days also, it hurts while swallowing.Please do help
I am a 16 year old. I have been observing reddish itchy bumps on my skin from last 24 hours, and they've been increasing. Most of them are on my right arm and leg. Some have arised on my forehead too. Kindly help.
How Premature ejaculation can be resolved. I don have sugar. Blood pressure. Or any type of issues in body.
Corns and calluses are defined as thickened and hardened areas of the skin, which are formed due to excess pressure, friction or rubbing in a particular area. They generally form at the bottom of the feet and can cause discomfort and pain while walking. Corns usually form on the sides and tops of toes. There are several variants of corn such as hard corn, soft corn and seed corns. Calluses typically form in areas which undergo high friction. It can appear on hands and feet. Read on to find more about corns and calluses.
1. In some cases, corns or calluses may form due to improper walking motion but in most cases corns and calluses form due to wearing shoes which fit in an improper manner.
2. High heels in particular are a major reason for the formation of corns and calluses. Other reasons include foot deformities or wearing shoes and sandals without socks.
3. Corns and calluses have a risk of being infected by bacteria which causes the infected region to secrete pus or fluid.
There are different types of corns and calluses and each of them have different symptoms during their formation.
1. A callus is a small patch of dead skin which can form anywhere in the body but usually in places which undergo friction.
2. A hard corn is a patch of hard skin which is located outside the little toe or on top of a toe.
3. A soft corn is a sensitive red patch of skin which is typically found between toes.
4. A seed corn is a painful patch of dead skin which typically forms on the ball of the foot or on the heel.
If you have developed a corn or a callus it is advisable to consult a doctor as they can correctly differentiate between warts and calluses. Use of moleskin around the corn or callus usually reduces the pressure from the affected region. Oral antibiotic medication can also be prescribed by your physician. Certain moisturising creams also help treating corns and calluses. Opt for stronger moisturising creams after consulting your doctor if regular ones are not helping. In certain instances corns and calluses may need to be surgically removed.