Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MayurYour feedback matters!
I am 16 years female from past few days I started getting swelling in my fingers my feet and even in my hands and legs only a few part is getting swelled as if some insect bit me but actually there is nothing like that and it is painful.
I got ejaculated within a minute during intercourse, but while going for second intercourse at the same time it take a little more time. Kindly suggest me some measures to lost for longer time.
My mom is having a sugar so please consult some method to cure sugar. And what if sugar rises what are their symptoms.
My wife is diabetic but she is taking medicins but not under control sometimes go up to 250 -300 .and also headache problem. Pls sugest.
[ tinea versicolor ] I have got these white dots around my neck and with a bit of googling. I got to know its tinea versicolor. People say that it's because I eat combinations like curd and fish. Is that true? how can I get rid of these spots? thanks!
Respected doctor Can a lady suffering from pcod get pregnancy? Is it possible for the ladies? Kindly explain me sir/Madam.
Hello. My kid is 2.10 yrs. Why is my kid falling sick frequently? We have given her all sorts of immunizations. She gets cough every month. Doctor said her chest is clear. Please advise.
Sir, my name is rachit rajoa and m 21years old. I am unmarried. I am addicted to masturbation from 5yrs. I am very thin and tall. Sir my sperm have became very thin like water and little red in colour. Sir belong to a middle class family and can not meet you privately so please sir help me nd tel me the name of medicine available in the market. Thank you.
What are the symptom of tuberculosis and how does tuberculosis affect human lungs and what is cure of tuberculosis.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.