Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Mayank ThakkarYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 42 years and from last one month I am observing that in left foot some burning sensation is there and left toe some one touches the agarbatti into it why this is happening I am surprised?
I have 44 years old and I have very pain in both he legs, while start to go with up stairs, not down stairs. Please let me know why so?
I feel my left leg is more curved and twisted than my right. Two years back I hit the left knee on the rear of a car and ever since I have been feeling weakness and pain in it. There is a bit of extra bone growth as compared to left knee. What should I do?
Dear sir I am25 year old man and backache for last 3 day I have used painrelief ointment cream for couple of day but have not got any relief pls help me.
I am 53 years old female , I am suffering from planter feshaites with pain in left leg since 1 year without any relief , please suggest what to do .
Hi, I am 25 years old male. Whenever I bend, a pin point spot near my heel pains. Its like someone is putting needle at that spot.
She always has leg pain. So how can she solve this problem. Please suggest me the option like medicine.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.