Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Maya P. L. GadeYour feedback matters!
Is it possible to know that my wife may have a physical relationship with other. What are the symptoms?
She is affected by herpes2 she touched his active sore and after 2 minutes she touched my mucous membrane means I'll get herpes2. She said to me after sometime about this so I'm really worried about the issue pls clarify me please doctor. And when we can do unprotected sex because she is negative for all other disease. Whether we can live happily like others and we can able to get babies. How to sex without transmission of this disease and I'm really suffering and surfing too much time on Google reading about asymptomatic viral shedding and pictures of hsv2. Please help me doctor.
Hi I am 20 years old female. My period is not regular. Sometimes it comes twice in a month and sometimes not at all for about 4- 5 months. Please advise me what to do.
Please help. Is Ipill (ecp) really effective. I took ipill after 6 hours of intercourse and had bleeding after four days which continued for 4 days. It's been 45 days since my intercourse and I have done 4 home Urine pregnancy tests after 21 days of Intercourse. All are NEGATIVE but I am very scared. please help as my periods have not came yet. Do I have to worry about pregnancy and is ipill really effective.
When ever my husband squeeze my breast after some time. It leaks with some milk. Even though I stop feeding 1 year back. Is it any prob? Kindly suggest remedy.
I am 32 year old widow women . I have a son of 15 years old but this time my affair with my friend & every time after sex with my friend I faced pregnancy problem. please tell me any suggestions about this problem. Is sterilization is possible for me ya widow women please help.
I am 6 months 8 days pregnant. My ultrasound shows I have breech presentation n baby's cord is around d neck. Is there any serious problem. M very afraid this is my first pregnancy. please help me.
Hello doctor, I am 21 years old. I was diagnosed with a small size ovarian cyst (right ovary) one month ago. I completed the 21 day treatment. Doctor gave me femilon and height tablets. I am getting an unbearable pain in my lower back and lower abdomen. It's been 20 days now since I have stopped my medicine. I got my periods after completing the treatment. I got my last period on 8th august. One more thing, I never missed my periods, I was very much regular with my periods neither I had an sexual activity. What can be the problem for this unbearable pain?
I had sex with my girlfriend without protection. After 2 hours of sex she had I pill and the very next day again she had I pill . Will it result in any kind of health issues? She can still be pregnant? Help.
Respected doctor, I am 22 years old girl. I am obese, I had my cycles normally, my LMP was 11 march- 15 march, I didn't get my cycles after this. On the 19 th day that is 29 Apr, I visit to gynae, she conducted some physical exam for pelvic region and breast region, and upt which was negative. They also suggested for blood test and ultrasound, they prescribed me medroxyprogesterone acetate for five days (10 pills, one in morning and one in night after meals). I had those medicines- from 29 april-3 may. On first two day I seen some spotting. Now I noticed some facial hair too. I am very much concerned. I have exams too. Please provide the pros and cons of blood test.
Lung diseases are some of the most common diseases suffered by human beings throughout the world. Smoking and infections are responsible for most lung diseases. The lungs perform one of the most important functions of the body. It is also one of the most active organs in the human body and hence lung problems can arise due to problems in any other part of the body.
Some of the most common and infectious lung diseases are discussed below...
- Asthma: Asthma is a common long term disease which is characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. The symptoms of asthma include coughing, shortness of breath and tightness of chest. These symptoms may occur frequently during a day and depending on the person, it may become worse during night or during a certain exercise.
- Pneumonia: Pneumonia is another common lung problem which is suffered due to inflammation in the microscopic air sacs in the lungs known as alveoli. Symptoms of pneumonia include dry cough, chest pain, breathing problem and fever. Pneumonia is caused most commonly by viruses or bacteria. It is also caused by certain medications and conditions which are popularly known as autoimmune diseases. There are a number of vaccines available to prevent certain types of pneumonia. Other methods include hand washing and refraining from smoking.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis is a very infectious disease which is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Although tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it has been known to affect other parts of the body as well. Symptoms of tuberculosis include cough containing sputum with blood, night sweats, fever and weight loss. Air is an active medium for spreading tuberculosis. This happens when people who already have tuberculosis sneeze, cough or speak. Infection occurs more in those who have HIV/AIDS or those who smoke. Prevention of tuberculosis includes staying away and keeping those who are at high risk, early detection and treatment and vaccination.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which affects the lungs. It affects the lining of the lungs and chest wall. Symptoms of mesothelioma include shortness of breath, swollen abdomen, cough, chest pain, weight loss and general lethargy. Mesothelioma is caused mainly due to exposure to asbestos. Those people who mine asbestos, produce products from asbestos, work with asbestos products are at high risk. Mesothelioma also results from genetical problems and due to infection caused by the simian virus 40.
- Pulmonary Embolism: This is a disease caused due to blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance which has travelled from another part of the body by the bloodstream. Symptoms of this disease include chest pain, breath shortness and coughing up of blood. There may also be signs of blood clot in the legs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 30 years with PCOS, currently on metformin 1500 and folic acid. I am not overweight and the cervical mucus is regular however periods are yet to regularize, am I ovulating? Can I conceive naturally?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome also known as Polycystic Ovarian Disease manifests in multiple cysts covering the ovaries, filled with immature follicles (eggs) accompanied by hormonal abnormalities and irregularities in ovulation and menstruation.
While PCOS falls into a group of conditions which don’t have a cure as such, there are natural ways to manage this condition so you don’t experience any symptoms and can get pregnant if you choose to.
What to do?
1. Avoid coffee, alcohol, soft drinks, sugar and juices containing sugar, refined
carbs (white bread, biscuits, chocolate, lollies etc…).
2. Eat small protein rich meals every 3 hours to balance your blood sugar.
3. Exercise regularly – cardio and weights (the more muscles you have the
more fat you’ll burn).
4. Add cinnamon to your cooking. It has been found to improve insulin
sensitivity in women with PCOS.
5. Excess androgen production has been shown to favorably react to intake of
licorice so include some fresh licorice from an organic store.
6. Reduce stress with yoga, mediation, breathing exercises, 8 hours of sleep,
regular exercise, lavender, lemon balm and chamomile tea.
7. Take a good quality multivitamin and fish oil (make sure it’s been tested for
mercury and stabilized with vitamin E).
8. Eat more: adzuki beans, basil, cayenne, chestnut, chives, eggplant, garlic,
ginger, kohlrabi, leek, nutmeg, pepper, rice, rosemary, spearmint and