Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MayaYour feedback matters!
My wife is 16 weeks pregnant. She can notice white milky discharge since week or a so. Is this normal? The discharge is profuse after intercourse. Is it advisable to have sex after 1st trimester?
Hello. My friend ,she had unprotected sex with her boyfriend. In may. and now she also did pregnancy test ,its showing positive result and she too did not got period since last two month . . She is 19 year old. What should we do? We want abortion. please suggest.
Mera 17,19,20 January ko unprotected sex hua tha or main (17,19,20) January iye 3 din main I pill khai hu 12 hours ke ander but mera period hua tha 11 January ko kiya I pill fail hoga kiya pregnancy hone ka chance hain ager pregnancy hone ka chance hain kiya keru main. Please tell me?
I am having pcos and I am taking Osure m of harmonica. In that the indegrents are myo instol mecobalamin and metformin. And that too much taking it from last 5 months. I become so bulky with this. And still having irregular periods. I am unmarried.
My wife swallowed 01 jamun seed by mistake and she is 08 months pregnant. Can this cause any problem? Please advise.
My Breast milk flow is very low. My 1.5 month baby is always Hungary .my milk is not sufficient for him. please give any suggestion or prescribe tablets.
Hi, I hv a cyst in right overy. Nd the periods are not stopped from last 18 days. Why it occurs nd how can I dissolve it. Wat are the dangerous thing can hppn?
HI, I am 25 years old. I am married 2.5 years ago. We are practicing sex daily but no results. Is it necessary to do sex in Periods. What should we do?
Pregnancy, especially the first one, is a very anxious phase in a couple's life. There is the knowledge of leaving your previous life and transition to a new one filled with excitement (and copious amount of poop). Every pregnancy is different. Some women are completely turned off by the thought of having sex while others suddenly have their interests spiked. Here are six things you need to know about sex during and after pregnancy
1. You won't hurt the baby: As creative as you get thinking of different positions, it is unlikely that sex will harm your unborn child. Although it is a good sign that your maternal instincts are kicking in, this is a simple open and shut case. While you and your partner get on the act, your baby will rest safely in the amniotic sack well protected with layers of cushion in the form of flesh and fluids. The mucous plug in your cervix that puts a cork on the amniotic fluid ensures things remain stable.
2. You won't bump the baby on the head: As much as your partner would like to believe that his penis is long enough bump into the baby during sex, this is not a possibility. No penis is that big or close to being big enough to get close to the baby. Even if your baby is head down resting in your pelvis, it is unlikely he or she will take a hit during sex.
3. Your baby won't watch your act: You have to have sex to make babies. That is one of the most natural and beautiful realities of our lives. It is true that your baby activity may spike a little when your uterus contracts after an orgasm, so that way the baby will know something exciting happened. But it is not possible for the baby to 'know' or 'remember' what happens on the outside.
4. Sex won't result into an STD transmission to your baby: For one, it is best to stick to your partner who you know is free from STD with or without the baby bump. You'll also feel better knowing that once the baby is inside, your cervix is shut and out of access for anything from semen to other organisms as the mucus plug acts as a super tight cork. But when it comes to STD, it is better you go the safe way for yourself and only proceed if you know your partner is clean for sure.
5. You'll have some extra fun with new manoeuvers: With a baby bump in between, the usual missionary position becomes uncomfortable for many women. Try new and fun ways to keep your partner happy
6. Sex will feel better or worse: Sex will make you feel better or worse depending on how comfortable you are. It is always great to get that loving feeling with your partner, but if you don't want to go all the way, you can start with a hug and end with a kiss too.
In case you have some questions or concerns you must discuss with your doctor.
I am 22 years old female I had taken antidepressants for roughly a year and a half I am worried about the sexual dysfunction I am not getting the desire neither the excitement and there is no wetness also.
1 drinking water in morning empty stomach purifies the colon and improve internal organs functionality. It helps to cure constipation.
2 drinking more water in morning helps to lose weight naturally. For better results you can use warm water.
3 drink water 30 minutes before meal helps in digestion.
4 drink water before bath helps to control blood pressure.
5 drink water before bed avoid stroke, heart attack and for good sleep.