Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MayaYour feedback matters!
My friend had I pill tablet 10 to 12 times since last 3 years is that any problems with when she will get married and want to have baby later as she have read an article on web that having I pill. Can cause damage of baby worm is she is fine or should she consult with doctor. As she had unprotected sex with her partner and sperm was inside but still got periods and on her face black marks are coming Thanks.
Today 11 day after period I am so much tired or too unhealthy. how can I confirm I am pregnant or not?
Hi doc my daughter is not having her periods regularly since 1year what should I do. She is very shy doesn't want to visit doctor.
I am 23 year old, my period date was 10 may last month I intimate with my husband he doesn't take it any precaution last month I miss my period and I checked its positive. I have pain in lower portion of stomach headache. We both are not ready to take responsibility of baby can you please tell me some unwanted pregnancy medicine .
My daughter is 16 weeks pregnant. She is in USA. She had been going for regular check ups from day1. Regular scannings were carried out. After 16 weeks the doctor informed that he/she forgot to carry out a test scanning which is supposed to be carried out after 12 weeks period and that there was a doubt expressed about the growth of Nasal bone. There were some blood and other tests carried out and they found the results satisfactory. Yet they wanted to go for another test of collecting some fluid from the womb for carrying another test. It appears that this has got some risk factors also. Would you advise such test?
She is having physical relationship with 4 different boys she has taken more than 15 contraceptive pills & 2 times abortion pills to abort 1 month fetus now she is having physical relationship with 1 boy from last 3 years the problem is she is having swelling all over the left side of the body & continuously gaining weight.
I am 2 month pregnant. This is my second pregnancy. My first pregnancy was premature. Will my second one will b same?
I am 38 year old. I have been suffering from to heavy and very painful mestrual problem from the beginning. Want to get rid of this problem. Please suggest a solution.
I have missed my chums for about a week. Have got done urine pregnancy test which was negative. What is the procedure for medical abortion and cost. How I find if there is some other problem or pregnancy?
Gynaecological endoscopy is a surgical practice that aids in diagnosing the most common female disorders, such as minute vaginal haemorrhages, infertility problems and endometrial polyps (noncancerous growths on the inner uterine wall). It uses a small and slender optical device to diagnose such problems.
Gynaecological endoscopy is of two types
- Hysteroscopy: A small optical instrument is inserted at the neck of the uterus; it is used to examine the inside of the uterine cavity, and in some cases, is used to remove endometrial polyps.
- Laparoscopy: It is done through a small incision on the belly to examine the Fallopian tubes, the ovaries and the uterus; it is minimally invasive.
Gynaecological endoscopy has the following advantages
- Recovery time is minimised
- Lesser risks of infections, or other side-effects
You do not need to do a lot to prepare for endoscopy. Here are the few things you have to go through before this surgery is conducted:
- The preparation depends on the kind of surgery to be done. You might require imaging tests. Also, the doctor may recommend an enema or even fasting.
- You need to inform your doctor about any medication you are taking, including supplements or non-prescription drugs. Stop taking your medications before the procedure.
- The surgery is mostly done under general anaesthesia.
- A catheter (a small tube) is inserted to collect urine and carbon dioxide is used to fill your abdomen once you are asleep. The gas keeps your organs safe by keeping the abdominal wall away from them. This reduces the dangers of injury.
- A small incision in your navel will allow the surgeon to insert the endoscope. The endoscope relays images on a screen, giving a clear image of your organs to your doctor. Consult a gynaecologist online.