Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MayaYour feedback matters!
I'm 33 years old and my husband is 42, my period is regular 28 days cycle we try to conceived but not what can I do.
My wife has to suffer a lot pain while periods and she also loose her temper very quickly. Also my wife doesn't show any interest in sex. She do not allow me to kiss her lips and press her boobs. She always want same position of sex and don't ask or do anything new. Please suggest me how can I make her enjoy sex.
I had sex 3 weeks ago and did not had any contraceptives. Now my dates are delayed by 3 days. I don't want to have a baby right now as I am just 20. I need suggestions as soon as possible to what should I do to get back to normal. I weigh around 49-50 kgs and am tense and scared too please help!
I am trying to conceive baby from last 6 months but able to do it. I wan to understand more about IVF and surrogacy.
I am 28 years old girl. I have high prolactin levels and have difficultly loosing weight. Also my periods are extremely scanty and last for only one and half days but are regular. Kindly suggest what would be the best treatment for increasing the flow during periods ?
Me and my bf decided to hav sex. And he had sm preejuclted fluid on his fingers wich he touched the condom with the same hand. Nd intercourse with the same condom. Wil I get pregnant cos im late of 1 week to ma periods.
I am 27 old female and married, and I am having irregular period and have a pain in the sinew, consulted doctor many times but never seen any improvement. If you could help, i'll be very happy.
We are couple, we had regular intercourse and not missed middle 6-10 days. My wife has to expect her period on march 23, 2016 because her last period was on Feb 23, 2016 and her period was not started and all of sudden on 7th day after missed period she had a bleeding and we are confused is it a period or other. We had hopes and almost confirmed that she is pregnant. Please answer.
Hello doctor am 8 months pregnant and eating lots of water melon. Is it ok or it may affect my baby inside. please let me know. And also say me how to increase the weight of the baby. Hope to get the answers soon and helpful thanking u.
Mam, In my right breast, it seems lumps, it remains there for more than 5 yrs, it doesn't pains me. Suggest if mammography is required.
Balance disorders are a combination of physiological factors that can make you feel unsteady or dizzy. While sitting, standing or lying down, you may feel as if you are floating, moving, or spinning and you may feel dizzy and dazed for the time being. This disorder can intervene in your daily activities of life, and can even lead to falls and accidents, which may cause you to end up with fractures and other types of injuries.
What causes balance disorder?
A combination and coordination of many body systems such as muscles, bones, vision, the balancing organ within the ear, heart and nerves help maintain normal balance. Dysfunction of these systems can lead you to encounter balance problems. Balance disorders can be caused by many types of conditions.
Some of the causes of the disorder are:
Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV): This occurs due to dislodged or displaced calcium crystals in the inner ear, which help you maintain balance. It is the most commonly found cause of vertigo. A spinning sensation while turning in bed is a common sign.
- Migraines: Migraines are a general cause of dizziness. Sensitivity to motion can also be caused by migraines. It can also lead to motion sickness, which is dizziness experienced when traveling in boats, cars or airplanes.
- Head injury: A severe concussion can also cause vertigo.
- Ramsay Hunt syndrome: Commonly known as zoster otitis, this condition affects the nerves close to the ears. It can be attributed to hearing loss, vertigo and pain in the ear.
- Vestibular problems and nerve damage: Damaged nerves in the legs can cause difficulty in movement and locomotion. Abnormalities and dysfunctions in the inner ear can lead to a sensation of dizziness and a heavy head.
How do you know if you have balance disorder?
Some of the characteristic symptoms of this condition include:
- Blurred vision
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blood pressure
- Depression and anxiety
- Psychological disorientation
- Fluctuations in blood pressure and heart rate
Related Tip: Why Do You Get an EAR Discharge?
Hi I am 28 years old I am blessed with baby girl and she is 5 yes old. Now d problem is I want to try for next child but all time it shows negative results please suggest to get pregnant for second as soon as possible. Thank you.
sir/mam i am girl who had a sex with my boyfriend on 8 feb 2014 that time there is a some bleeding is shown ..but after 4 or 5 hr its normal ...but after that when i am going for the pissing some blood comes out in my urine and on date 11 feb my periods starts but last month my period was started on 16 jan ......so please guide me there is some problem or not ? Please reply me as soon as possible.
My periods date was 11th an d today is 18th still I didn't get. I am taking pulsatilla 1m trice in a day. Is it ok?
Got marriage have irregular period and thyroid is 3.61 my doc prescribed me to take novelon tablet for 3 month. Now I am in second got period correctly with less bleeding. Vll I b able conceive after completing this treatment. Or s there any other suggest for to conceive soon.
Dyspareunia is a phenomenon noticed in both males and females, but more frequently in females. It refers to recurring pain during or after sexual intercourse. Such kind of pain affects female genitalia usually the vagina, clitoris, or at times the depths of the pelvis. This pain is often accompanied by a burning, itching or throbbing sensation which can prove to be extremely discomforting if left unattended. Thankfully, a careful examination of symptoms leading to Dyspareunia and its early diagnosis can improve a person's sexual health.
Indicators of this deep rooted problem
- Pain can occur during penetration in and around the vagina, urethra or the bladder.
- Pain can be a new occurrence after earlier instances of painless intercourse.
- It can be felt throughout intercourse in places, such as deep in the pelvis or even after intercourse.
- The intensity of the ache is sometimes sharp and at other times, it is as piercing as menstrual cramps.
- It need not necessarily be associated with intercourse; pain can be experienced during any kind of penetration. Thus, using a tampon or a moon cup can also result in soreness.
- Skin diseases can either be a symptom or a root cause leading to the problem. Skin problems, such as Psoriasis or Lichen Sclerosus should not be taken lightly.
- Tightening of vaginal muscles at the beginning of intercourse may or may not be superficial pain. In most cases, it is identified as Vaginismus but it can also be a symptom of acute Dyspareunia.
Ways to nip the pain in the bud
- While, usually, pain during sexual intercourse is a result of adolescence or a traumatic sexual history, it can also be the result of a physiological problem contracted at birth. However, treatment in any situation is necessary to enable smooth functioning of one's life.
- Injectable corticosteroids might prove to be helpful.
- There are oral medications to remedy the problem; antibiotics and antifungal medicines.
- Increase in estrogen levels through the use of the drug Osphena helps in curing frailty of vaginal tissues.
Precautionary measures to be followed at home
- Taking a warm bath before intercourse can lead to betterment.
- It is best to avoid sex when in stress. Both partners should be relaxed to ensure a complete lack of pain.
- After sex pain can be relieved by applying an ice pack around the vulva.
- Urinating before sex can be helpful. It is also good to use water soluble lubricants for stimulation.