Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Maulick ThakkarYour feedback matters!
One of my tooths gum bleeds, how would I stop it. It doesn't happen continuously but while brushing a little I can see. Please help.
I have a problem that my teeth start grinding automatically during night creating voices which make me feel ashamed what could be possible reason.
I have few symptoms for couple of days. Swollen groin, gum bleeding. What should I do. Feeling pain.
I am 25 years old man my younger brother complaint me from last 4 years that when I was sleeping then I rub my teeth very hard and for long time actually I never take this issue serious I always think that he is just joking but from last 6 months I was living with my friends in Chandigarh when they complaint me that daily in the night I rub my teeth very hard and for long time. I am so worried about this issue so please tell me that how I will overcome from this issue and also tell me the reason why I was facing this issue and side effects of teeth rubbing.
How long root canal treatment works? I mean I heard that the cap opens and creates problems and destroy the RCT. Which leads to removal of teeth. And I checked on Google If RCT is not successfully done that may leads to some dangerous problem, is it true?
Hi Doc. My upper teeth are in same order and they are little bit outside. My age is 18+. Can you tell me that my teeth come in same order in how much time.
I have cavity in my teeth. What should I do? I have done with route canal but the iz out back. Filling iz remaining but now a days its slightly pain in teeth.
Sir how can I turn my tooth to white in colour? I tried cleaning Bt no use. Doctor told me that it is my tooth's colour. Is there any way to make it milky white.
I have teeth related problems. I have cavities in my molars on both sides on the upper dental. I have also my gums bleeding occasionally. Thank you.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.