Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Matushree Gomati HospitalYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 42 years old female. I had done my blood test last week. everything is ok except that my cholesterol i.e. 250. Pl. Suggest advice.
The heart is responsible for pumping blood through the system and transporting oxygen and nutrients to all the cells and tissues of the body. However, the heart is susceptible to a number of ailments, including coronary heart disease. Coronary heart disease is a condition where the heart does not receive enough blood because of obstructions or thickening of the coronary arteries. As a result the heart does not receive enough oxygen, which can cause pain in the chest and may even trigger a heart attack. Thankfully, coronary heart disease can be treated with Ayurveda. Ayurveda attempts to treat this disease by addressing the cause of the disease itself by reducing the thickening of the arteries and preventing blockages.
Ayurvedic remedies are a combination of herbal medication and lifestyle change. This is because according to Ayurveda, any illness is the result of imbalances in the body that are affected by the person’s diet, lifestyle, environment and mental health. Guggulu, Amalaki, Triphala, arjuna etc are some of the ayurvedic herbs that can be sued to treat this disease. However, according to Ayurveda, each person has a unique constitution and reacts as per the environment around them in a different manner. Thus, Ayurvedic remedies must be customised according to the patient’s symptoms and overall health.
Some Ayurvedic remedies that can be beneficial to all patients with coronary heart disease are:
- Sattvavajay Chikitsa: This refers to giving the patient mental strength and support to deal with the illness. According to Ayurveda, a calm mind is essential for healing. Hence, try meditating for a little while every morning and get plenty of sleep. Ayurvedic therapies such as Shirodhara can also be beneficial. This involves pouring a continuous stream of oil or other liquids on the forehead while the patient is lying down.
- Maintain a healthy diet: Both the food being eaten and its quantity are important according to Ayurveda. Ideally, a person should eat only as much fits into two cupped palms at a time and should maintain regular eating hours. Eating plenty of green vegetables and fresh fruits are important to regulate metabolism. Avoid eating starchy and sticky foods and preserved or processed foods.
- Panchkarma: Panchkarma helps restore balance in the body and boosts metabolism. It also detoxifies and rejuvenates the body. Panchkarma should always be practised under supervision. Of all the Panchkarma therapies, basti or enemas and virechana or purgation are said to be very effective in treating heart diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
I am a 40 year Male. I suffer from hypertension and take olmezest 20. Lately my erections are not as hard as they used to be due to which I loose interest very fast.
I was in shok due to sudden death of my mother in law after successful double bypass within 15 days, Dr. said reason was may b thombroysis or heart fail, she never stood up on her feet after operation, I WS searching for reason of her death restlessly, she was recovering n sudden collapsed, thanx Dr. chetan.
Sir meri age 21 h mere 2 month se left side chest me pain hora h ECG normal our cheast ka x_ray and hath ka bhi normal aaya hai aaya hai our hath pero me dard kabhi kabhi hota h fir teek ho jata hai our kabhi kabhi hath pero me vibretion hoti hai kahi heart problem to nhi plzzz help me which test better echo or TMT help me.
How to know that she will have a heart attack cause she have a very weak heart. And if the attack occur then what should we do immediately?
I smoke a lot. Can I get my heart tested to see if my heart has undergone any damage? Can the condition be treated? Which all tests should I take? What would be the average cost of these tests? Please help.
I am taking embeta xr 75 mg in a day. I am having bicuspid artic valve and palpitations. I am taking this medicine from March till now. Now I feel palpitations when sleep comes after that I feel relaxed. What to do. Is anything dangerous or to worry. Or it is harmless.
I am 68, type II diabetic, taking allopathy medicine for diabetes and cholesterol, blood thinning etc, need to know what are the ayurveda medicines I should to stop using allopathic ones as they dangerous side effects?
Hello, My uncle suffered a ischemic stroke one month ago. Now, he is unable to walk by himself without support. He also has severe pain and swelling due to hemorrhoids and the general surgeon asked him to do an operation urgently. The issue here is that he he is taking Aspirin since the stroke. So, is it advisable to go for the surgery keeping in mind that the surgery requires stopping aspirin two days before the surgery and three days after, hence a total of 6 days without aspirin. Waiting for your quick response. Thank you!
I am 22 years old boy. I have severe chest pain at night before sleeping. I work in office from 10am to 4pm. I travel 20 kms daily by bus. I just want to know whether my chest pain is ok or its critical?
Himalya tantax forte kiya hi BP mariz ye dawai le sakte hi mera BP 130 hi. Doctor ne muje tantax lene ke luya bola Lybrate PE kiya le sakta ho.
I am 74 years of age my weight is 68 kgs .My family history is 4 out of 6 brothers having heart problems I am still leading life I can use stairs upto 5 story my bp normal sugar. 110/140.Please suggest
cholesterol and triglyceride is increased highly. cholesterol is 253 and tryglicride is 333. please suggest to reduce it. How to improve eating habit and wht diet should be avoided.
Low density lipoprotein or LDL is the bad cholesterol that adds to plaque development alongside triglycerides, which is another lipid. High density lipoprotein or HDL is the good cholesterol that diminishes plaque development. Plaque can hinder the blood supply to the heart, brain, legs or kidneys, leading to heart attacks, stroke or even death. To lower the cholesterol for a younger heart, you may follow the below steps:
- Reduced fats: Do without greasy meats such as bologna, salami, pepperoni and wieners; and greasy red meats such as ribs and prime cuts of hamburger, pork, veal or sheep. Likewise, you must abstain from skip skin on chicken or turkey. Stay away from full-fat dairy items including whole grain, cheese, cream, cream cheese and spread. These food items contain saturated fat and cholesterol. Both are connected with higher blood cholesterol and plaque development.
- Intake fiber: In particular, get used to food items which are high in dissolvable fiber. In the gut, dissolvable fiber can provide bulk to the bile and easily expel it from the body. Search for dissolvable fiber in oats, oat wheat, ground flaxseed, psyllium, grain, leafy vegetables, in addition to some whole grain oats.
- Go veggie: Pick no less than one meatless meal for every week. Substitute animal protein (meat, poultry, eggs, cheddar) for plant-based protein such as beans, lentils, tofu or quinoa. Consume these plant-based proteins with a plate of mixed greens, soup, panfry, or a burrito.
- Be aware of carbs: Following a low-carb eating routine can help you get in shape and decrease cardiovascular hazards. Pick high fiber sugars like oats, whole grain, starches, beans, lentils, and organic products, which will give you the energy you require, apart from keeping you feeling full.
- Lose some weight: In case you are overweight or stout, shed the additional pounds. Weight reduction brings down the LDL levels. Reducing even 10 to 20 pounds can have a positive effect.
- Move more: Do an hour and a half of cardiovascular exercise every day for an ideal heart wellbeing and weight reduction. Cardiovascular exercise implies any action that uses muscles in an efficient way and builds the heart rate. Strolling, cycling, paddling and swimming can be helpful. In case you discover an hour and a half overwhelming, begin with 30 minutes and work your way up a little at once. For a few people, 45 minutes to an hour of cardiovascular practice is sufficient.
- Pick the correct rhythm: Go for a direct level of work out. You will know you have achieved it when you can bear on a discussion when you work out, yet cannot sing. High intensity workout is better at raising HDL levels. However, it additionally expands your danger of wounds, making it difficult to keep working out.If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.