Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MathiliYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I am girl and my problem to you is I get angry often with really disturbs my married life. I try to make myself calm but can't do. As I got married on 05/01/2015 and not able to conceive single time as our both the medical reports are normal still face difficulty to get conceive and I get headaches cold, sneezing very often all these has stated ruining my life now I am really worried as I have just started my new journey of life. please help me for my problem and medication too. Thanks.
I am planning for child but since i am 32 years old i am worried that I could get baby or not Please assist me.
Hi, Last month humne baby ke liye plan kiya tha but main concieve nahi kar payi. Mere periods bhi irregular ha last month date of my period is 17 march 2016 or 10 april 2016 ko muje periods aa gye. Mujhe kya karna chahiye please help. Conceive na karne ka kya reason ho sakta hai.
Hello. This question is regarding my own problem. I took an ipill last month on 15th day of my menstrual cycle and had my periods 2 days prior to the actual date. Since I am done with my periods I am feeling dizzy and having a very bad headache and also feel pukish or feel like vomiting. Is there something to worry? Should I take a pregnancy test?
I am 18 years old and i am not getting periods for 2 month and i am not pregnant also so please tell me something.
I am a 45 years old lady unmarried, for three years I am facing heavy bleeding during menstruation with severe pain in my abdomen when consulted to the lady doctor she said this is adenomyosis and the only solution is operation, how can get relief without operation?
My period is not coming regularly. I had usg done n doc said there is no problem. My ovaries are good. She said it may be due to hormonal changes. What should I do for this? What is the reason for this?
After making love without protection my I usually take pills which can be 2-3 per month. After having pill I get periods within a week. This is happening from d past 3 months. Also after having pills there is pain and itching in the anus. Can you help me out and tell me what should I do to avoid these things in future and also whether I am prone to any disease or not.
I'm having trouble with periods since start. My first period also I got at age of 16 from medicine I took suggested by my doctor. I'm 20 now. They are irregular since then having at least two months gap. I've to take medicines mostly for it. Is there way to make it natural and regular?
After 5 to 10 minutes I feel so much sexy. Since think that someone should do sex with me. What to do for that, m unmarried how to do sex and with whom. Please suggest me.
I have done sex with my partner without condom and after than I take a i- pill. After that my periods came earlier approx 5-7 days they actually came 30 dec. approx. And blood do not come in good amount. And after period I have done sex with him approx date 5 jan. Again and again I take I pill. And after that I have done sex again yesterday and take I pill. Bt now my pussy paining and I have little bit bidding as like as periods. So I want to know that this bleeding is because of hard sex my pussy have bleeding or its my periods came again. please help me.
Hello sir/madam, My wife had an abortion after 2 weeks of pregnancy by abortions pills. Now her health got normal but her breast size still remain increased and sagy. Also she has some fluids leaking from her breast. I request you for some advice to regain her original size. Thank u.
Click on'consult' to help me with your diet/nutrition plans.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hi we are newly married couple we tried sex with lots of force play and lubricants after that session girl has a little bleeding from past few days from virgina When ever she went to toilet. Is that normal or any problem.
My friend age is 43 and has strated menPause early age just fot married last year can she have a child
Gay sex will causes to effect sex power and oral sex have side effect if it have side effect then I want to know wht type of effect it create.
1. They are an excellent source of folate. Strawberries are an amazing source of folate (the folic acid found in food). Inadequate amounts of folate in the aging population can contribute to atherosclerosis, vascular disease and even a decline in cognitive function. Medications used for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis can actually deplete folic acid in the body, so stock up on strawberries to replenish!
2. They could reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Strawberries are being studied for their unique ability to suppress the inflammatory responses of the body and reduce our risk of hypertension by lowering ldl cholesterol. A 2013 study published in circulation found women who ate three or more servings of strawberries and blueberries in a week reduced their risk of heart attack by 32 percent.
3. There's more than enough vitamin c. Strawberries contain more than 100 percent of our daily recommended intake of vitamin c in just one cup. Recent studies show that when vitamin c is consumed during times of stress, it actually has the ability to decrease our blood pressure to a normal level, preventing the development of hypertension especially in kids.
4. They are a great source of fibre. Strawberries are high in fibre, which is important for moving food through your digestive system and helping bowel movements. This can help improve digestion, especially for those with constipation or irregular stools.
5. They are high in antioxidants. Strawberries contain anthocyanin, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects us from the damaging effects of our environment, especially the sun. The antioxidant power of the anthocyanins found in strawberries lasts up to 24 hours after consumption; this makes them a great defence against free radical damage.