Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MathiliYour feedback matters!
My period generally comes in 29 days but this time 34 days past period has not come. I was taking thyroid 12 mg tab that I stopped this month as tsh was nominal 2.05 Pls suggest what is the issue as I am not pregnant too.
While check my wife got ruptured 3 eggs one time for 9 mm size, I want know if more than one egg ruptured by one time what will happen and after rupturing egg how many day we have to do sex for get pregnant?
Hello doctor I want to ask some questions that 1. Whether a obs & gyne can tell around when the baby will be delivered in 9th month 2. If both parents are preterm, 36 to 39 week then is there any possibility that baby will also be preterm. Thanks.
I have recently got married while doing sex last night my condom breaks and sperms got scattered in the vaginaRight now we do not want to became parents of the childhow much chances to get pregnant in this case if yes then how to over come out from this situation. Please advise!
I have herpes type 2 and I'm a female, my boyfriend is wanting to perform oral sex on me but I won't let him because I'm scared although I do want to and I miss it. We currently don't know if he has herpes. My doctor hasn't say much about oral sex but I would like some information do people who has.
Sir meri wife ko cikals nam ki bimari he isaliye khoon kam ho jata hai bar bar chadhana padata he dava chalu he. Phir bhi khoon kam ho jata he.please help ,.
Sir mene meri girl friend ko 25 tarik ko without condom intercourse krne ke baad I-pill di thi. 26 ko fir se without condom intercourse hua tha toh kya vapas I-pill tablet lena chahiye kya. 26 ko sir menstrual cycle ka 7th day tha. Sir I am in very tension. Usko vapas I-pill deni chahiye ya nhi?
I had ectopic pregnancy in november 2015 but now in may 2016 I am trying to conceive but from last 2 months I am failed .what should I do? .i am having normoz as well .but not able to conceive.
Hello. Dr.i m nitu. My age 26 year old. Mame merit mc date 13 Oct .ko hui thi. Cycl 28 ka h.lekin abab 11 nov gya. Lenin mere mc ni aai. Maine sex time condom use kiya. Kya m pregnant hu?
Ashwini 24 years unmarried I'm suffering from pcod since 8 years tried many treatments but no use I request you to suggest me a good treatment for my health issue Thankyou.
Me and my boyfriend had anal sex but the condom broke and I felt that the sperm might have gone into my vagina. So then I washed myself .Then again we had anal sex (with condom. Then between 30 min-1 hour I took unwanted 72. Is it safe to take unwanted 72 within 30 min-1 hour? Can I be pregnant please help me.
I am at 15 dpo, I have some symptoms breast tenderness, lower abdomen cramps, lower back pain, feeling tired, is it possible I am pregnant?
Hello, my gynae gave me sporlac vc for 10 days. What is it for? I explained to her that I get stressed before periods. Also, there is itching sometimes at night in pubic area.
I am 21 years old, I went for an unprotected sex on 15th feb of this month several times (5 times but ejaculation outside) at a time but my partner is saying he did not ejaculated inside me every time he ejaculated was outside my vagina but still I took ipill on 16th feb within 24 hours. My menses actually commences on 28-30th of every month. After taking ipil for two days I was suffering from dizziness, headache, constipation, abdomen pain, back pain, loose motion, weakness. From 19th from my vagina a white type of liquid started flowing till now it is flowing but the amount decreased a bit. moreover on 20th feb some drops of blood came out from my vagina at night. But till now there is no sign of bleeding as it was mentioned that withdrawal bleeding will occur within 4-5 days. So, I am actually pretty much worried and tensed, please guide me and help me.
Hello mam/sir me 23 year ki hu mere shadi ko 1 year ho gya h mere period ki date 20 he aur aaj mene 17 ko mere hubby ke sath sex kiya he kya me pregnent ho sakti hu? Period ane ke do din pehle sex karne se pregnancy k chanse hote he? pls answere.
My wife (26 Yrs) got caesarian delivery on 18.2.2016, and after that she suffered lot of pain in her waist but time to time the pain removed almost 70%. Now I want to know that how the pain can be removed completely? Is there any specific type of exercise or Yoga is helpful to remove the pain? Kindly suggest. Another prob is that, her lower & upper abdomen become spherical just like almost before the delivery shape, how it can may be transformed into natural shape. Kindly suggest some specific exercise or Yoga. Thank You.
I am facing a problem due to periods (menses. I have regular period but the problem is mostly for the first 5 days or for the first 15 days there won't be bleeding but the next 15 days it starts bleeding. Consulted many doctors but no use. please suggest me.
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated.
Some of the most common reasons of menstrual disorders are as follows:
1. Anatomic problems: One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
2. Medications and supplements: There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, vitamin E supplements etc.
3. Hormonal imbalance: Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
4. Clotting irregularities: Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
5. Miscellaneous factors: These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding.