Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mathew VargheseYour feedback matters!
When a mother complete its 4 month of pregnancy what must be the weight of twins nearly have for their healthy growth. please suggest some food for babies growth if babies have low weight as mother have is suffering from from both high bp and diabetes.
I am in trouble related to issue in my back head. Sometime my back head is suffering from huge pain, I don't know why. Please tell me about this.
Hi, I am a diabetic and take 20 ml insulin twice my sugar level keeps on fluctuating. Whenever I do sex I need a viagra tab 50 mg I want to know that will I be able to bear a normal healthy child. Will I be able to do sex with out any medic please clarify as my life has become havoc.
I am 45, female, anemic but under medication. I have thinning of hair problem and despite hitting a gym my weight is not coming down fast, Also I am highly photosensitive. I do not sleep well, am going thru a stressful phase in life too. How do I come out of all these? Am a veg. I want to reduce my weight, get back my thick hair and be healthy and confident to face the challenges of life.
I want to increase the width of the chest and our weight also. What should I eat (veg only) and do for this. Actually in next month their is my physical fitness test. So please suggest me something.
Hello, everybody, I am Dr Priyanka Puri. I have been practising for the past 12 years. My specialization is aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry and I’m an implantologist also.
So today we are going to talk about implants which is a hot topic nowadays for patients and for practising doctors also. So when is that you can have an implant in your mouth. You can have an implant in your mouth when you have a missing tooth. Like you can see in a model here. There is one tooth that is missing. This is a lower molar. In actual the teeth are placed like this in your mouth. So there are the roots, there is the crown and where there is a missing tooth you can see the empty socket here. So when you have a missing tooth in your mouth there are ways to replace it and with the latest technology, we can have a fixed tooth in your mouth which has no relation to your adjacent teeth.
What is an implant?
Implant is nothing but titanium screw. As you can see in this model. The implant is a titanium screw which is made up of titanium and titanium has this unique property of binding with your Alveolar bone. This is how an implant is placed in your socket and this is how it will be inside your bone and as we are talking about the lower jaw we put this implant in your lower jaw bone. We leave it there for three months in case of lower bone and in case of upper bone for six months and this time period is very important for the implant to re-mineralise to reintegrate to become the part of your bone. This is the unique property of titanium and after that what we can do is we can give you a cap with which you can apply all the masticatory forces and you can eat with this tooth. As you can see in the model it is independent of your front and back tooth. It has no relation with your front and back tooth. It is totally independent. And you can see from inside also. This complete procedure takes about three months for the lower jaw and around six months for the upper jaw in case there are no bone deformities, there are no bony disturbances.
One of the important concerns or things which would like to confirm from the patients is the sugar levels, and his or her habits. Because of sugar if it is not at the level if it is fluctuating sugar levels. Then implants success rate will go down and in case you are a heavy smoker then also implants success rates will also go down. But otherwise, implants have a success rate of 90 to 95% all over the world. So it’s great of restoring your missing tooth.
In case you have any doubts you can consult me in my clinic at smile experts or you can connect to me on lybrate.
I am 23 years old. My hair getting grey n white fastly. What should I do? Is there any medical treatment through medicine or any ayurvedic treatment to stop these hairs getting gray. And help my hair to get they color back naturally? I am from chandigarh. Is there any Dr. in PGIMER whi can help me?
Meri friend ke vagina se pani aata aur uska sex karne ke jayada man karta hai use kya medicine use karni chayiye.
I have sugar allergy. Some time I got red scars and red lines symptoms which cause lot of itching. I tried lot of medicines but not get rid from it.
1. Masturbation ease tension in both male and female.
2. Masturbation makes a male or female feel light.
3. Masturbation prevent a guy from being sick due to too much sperm deposit.
4. Masturbation help in producing an imaginary sex image in both male and female.
5. Masturbation reduces the rate of a male or female horny feelings.
6. Masturbation prevent a man from having sex without a woman.
7. Masturbation satisfy both male and female sexually.
8. Masturbation reduces sexual transmitted diseases.
9. Masturbation preserve a virgin guy (based on what some people believes).
10. Masturbation cools an aroused body.
11. Masturbation is the best way of collection of sperm when a running a sperm count analysis.
The disadvantage of masturbation
1. Masturbation is a serious sin in the holy bible.
2. Masturbation makes the penis or dick to get weak when been used in the body of a woman.
3. Masturbation makes a penis to develop too many vein thereby making it unattractive.
4. Masturbation causes infections in females.
5. Masturbation weaken the hormone responsible in producing sperm.
6. Masturbation makes a man moan, suffer and starve for real sex during the period of masturbating.
7. It reduces the period of ejaculation in men.
8. Masturbation weaken the womb in females thereby not enabling the womb to carry a child which leads to abortion (miscarriages most of the time).
9. It sometimes causes infertility in women.
10. It causes cancer in women.
11. Masturbation can make a woman lose her virginity.
12. It can cause sperm disability which leads to abnormal children (in fewer cases).