Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. MastanYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 27 years old married last two year I didn't have kids so this month I did tube test and it's showed both the tube r fine and I did UPT test last Sunday it came out positive but rite now on my left side of my uterus I feel some thing heavy what is it and my doctor told me the my right follicular is only going to rupture this month then why do I get pain on my left side is there any problem.
I have got viral infection 15 days back most probably EBV now I am all right Will I remain carrier of that virus or it will get completely cured?
Suffering from dry cough last 4-5 week I have tried ascoril d syrup but still have problem can you suggest any best medicine.
My pennies is slightly bend towards left. How to make it straight. If I have sex it's not inside properly.
Mere heart ke side kabhi kabhi bahut pain hota hai itna ki lagta hai ki ab Jaan nikal jaye to Mujhe Kya karna chahiye and dard kaise theek hoga
Hi, I am 32 yrs married person. I am suffering from pre mature ejaculation. Please suggest me medicine.
Meri shadi ko 14 Saal ho gye hai first time aisa hua ki meri Ms. Ko inter course karte samay jalan hui lekin thodi der mai thik bhi ho gyi, kya vajeh ho sakti hai.
From past 3 days I feel something stuck in my thorat / food pipe. After eating something I feel more as some is in its much irritating I take rabeprazole early in morning also. Consulted ent also told your throat is ok. please help what to do. According to me I thought its due to stomach acid or may b it could be something else.
When liver failure occurs? What are the symptoms? And can it go fatal without symptoms? Can it go fatal without even a vomit?
I suffer from gas and hemorrhoids (no constipation and no piles but smelling like gas) and also anemia.
I am 19 years of old from 2 days I am feeling severe headache I used the medicine even though I can't good.
Your heart is the most important and vital organ of all and regulates the flow of heart to all parts of the body. Thus, the valves and the arteries which take the blood to your heart are also an important component in ensuring that the circulation is constant. Thus, any hindrance to this process will put a lot of pressure on your heart and lead to more serious problems in the long run. Coronary artery disease is one such problem and can seriously put the health of your heart at risk.
What is coronary heart disease?
Coronary arteries are very important blood vessels, which carry nutrients, blood and oxygen to your heart. If the level of bad cholesterol is high in your blood, it will start leaving deposits on the walls of the arteries which are commonly known as plaque. This plaque will start building up over time causing blockage of the arteries and disrupting proper blood flow. Excessive build up of the plaque may then rupture the lining of the plaque. This will then induce blood clotting and further prevent the normal flow of blood.
Primary symptoms may include
- Shortness of breath: This may occur while you are exercising or performing activities which are mildly exerting.
- Heart beats very hard and fast: Your heart may beat very hard and fast, especially when doing everyday activities such as climbing stairs or walking for a prolonged distance.
- Angina or chest pain: You may experience pain in your chest as if someone was pressing against it with a lot of force. Angina is also triggered due to stressful activities or even emotional stress. It usually occurs on the left or the middle of the chest and may even be felt in the back, arms, and neck.
- Heart attack: Heart attacks are the most common and the most serious complications of coronary heart disease. You would feel extreme pain, akin to crushing on your chest, shoulder, or arm. It may even be accompanied by jaw pain, and sweatiness.
Non invasive forms of treatment are always preferable rather than invasive surgeries or procedures to treat coronary heart disease, especially where the risk of serious complications such as heart attack are still on the lower side. Some of the treatments used for coronary heart disease are as follows:
- Making lifestyle changes: Quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption along with consumption of regulated diet will automatically start cleaning plaque that has built up within the arteries. Losing weight also tends to help.
- Medications: Special medications can take care of cases wherein the deposits are still lesser and the plaque buildup can be removed without the requirement of extensive surgery. Anti-cholesterol medications are one example of this.
- Surgical procedures: These are usually employed when the blockage is severe and cannot be corrected by the conventional methods mentioned above. Some of the procedures are angioplasty, stent replacement, as well as coronary artery bypass surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist and ask a free question.