Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Masavkar Sanjeevani Satish
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Masavkar Sanjeevani SatishYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, last week at night I was sleeping with my cousin brother his age only 10 years. While sleeping at midnight he started to remove my top and started to lick my breast. But I was unable to stop him as I was enjoying .then later he started to lick my vagina .so I got awake and stopped him .but at 3 am I was unable to control .and kissed him. Then he undressed me completely. And inserted his penis inside me and had hard sex with me . Once I rubbed his penis and observed that he is unable to cum .I think he is not matured yet. So im having sex with him daily. But today I sucked his penis . Suddenly I got mouthful of sperms in my mouth .now I'm confused will I get pregnant or not ?
If anyone have diabetes or BP related problems then please suggest what daily activities or routine they follow.
Hii doctors I have one critical problem When I am going to latrine that time bleeding come continually please sir tell me how can I stop this problem please sir.
Hi. I am 21 male. I observed that some white dotted spots or white patches on my right tonsil and after some days that patches are spread to my left tonsil also. I consulted to an ent doctor and he said that it was keratosis tonsillitis, and garle with warm salt water and then it will gone. But since from 5months they are still remained whithout any change. Iam a smoker and drinker of alchohol since ten to twelve years. I had a ear and throat pain also. Is this situation is only a keratosis tonsullitis or the symptoms of mouth cancer. What should I do, and what are the methods to remove that the white patches on my tonsils. Please help me.
I am 20 year old male and I have many hairs on body and breads as well but still my voice is like girls. What's the reason behind it? And how can I get normal voice? Please advice.
I am suffering from Diabetes since last 4 years, inspite of using medication it is not under control, my hb1ac is 9.5, all cholesterol levels are normal, I do not smoke nor drink, am a sometimes heavy eater.
My wife age 49 years under menopause suffering with pain at right leg upper part, for the last week days. Pain killers hifenac P gives temporary relief. She is having mild diabetes and hypertension for the last 2 years but under control. She suffers with URTICARIA for the last ten years. No swelling no fever. Kindly suggest suitable medicines.
A healthy libido is as important as any other function within your body. However, as much as it is a physical function, a lot of it has to do with the most important sexual organ, the brain. If you or your partner is both physically and emotionally not in the right place, your sex drive suffers. This can create physical and emotional problems in your life. Some of the tips to help increase your sex drive are mentioned as follows.
- Getting the right amount of sleep: One of the major causes of low sex drive among men and women is the lack of sleep. Between household chores as well as office work and family commitments, the first thing that gets compromised on is sleep. Low sleep results in the drop in testosterone in both men and women thus, drastically lowering sex drive. This is the hormone primarily responsible for sex drive in both men and women. Ensure that you get at least 8 hours of sleep daily to maintain a healthy sex drive.
- Think and talk sex: Mostly women and men to some extent as well tend to put talking about sex in the no go zone. This along with the mundane discussions about household life tends to lower libido as well. Ensure that you put in some sex talk to keep the spark alive as this would keep your libido levels and the physical attraction levels high.
- Overweight and obesity is toxic for your sex drive: Excess fat and being overweight is a big libido killer in both men and women. Obesity and high body fat percentage inhibits testosterone production, thus, denting your sex drive. It is very important that you try to lose a few pounds and set goals to become fit as this will work wonders for your libido.
- Meditate and relax: When you are stressed, cortisol levels in your blood are increased as the adrenaline glands go into overdrive. This is one of the most common and major sex drive killers. It is thus, very important that you practice mediation and other relaxation techniques to ensure that stress levels are down which will help in boosting libido.
- A healthy diet: This is possibly one of the most important components in your life which determines how the physical side of libido is managed. Certain foods may kill your libido such as cheese and other dairy products, fried fatty foods, carbonated sodas among others. Some of the foods that are good for your libido would be ginger, watermelon, lettuce, and eggs.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 17 years old and by using too much of masturbation my body shrunk and I feel very guilty. What is the treatment of it in our home without going anywhere and I want to gain my body weight. Please help.
I Do not know what's this but from past few days, the fingers of my feet and my hand are just itching and they are swollen, they are red. And they sometime hurt also. Help me.
Hii I am karan. I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home medicines, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hii doctor sir please give me a about swi flu. My village people very affect this. Pls give a solution @ what a think about a swi flu. Regards pls.
Hi. I have a problem related to Preejaculation. As soon as pennies become hard. It ejaculates automatically. Pls suggest.
I had a sex with prostitute. While having sex I saw her organ in which we usually have a sex or intercourse. In simple terms vagina. But her vagina was red alot and o think little bit infected I mean abnormal. As I have seen many vaginas but they are normal. So I am little bit nervous nd also worried will I get affected bu HIV positive. Are there any possibilities for the same? But I had used the condom. Please help me.
Migraine is a symptom of stress i. E. Physical and mental. Most of the doctors don't know how to deal with stress. So they advise only rest, or tranquillizers. But these are again temporary measures. What is required is exploration of the patient's history, find out stressors i. E. The causes of stress, provide short term and long term remedial measures to deal with stress, monitor the stress level, modify the treatment from time to time and finally educate the patient how to live a stress free life. When this is done, most of the patients get a permanent cure from migraine. Since most doctors have no time for this, the new branch of medicine i. E. Holistic medicine and lifestyle therapy takes care of such patients. Holistic branch also involves herbal treatment which is a better solution than a chemical one.
Migraine patients also have to understand that there is no simple cure. But if they follow the advise and adjust their lives with new therapeutic advise, surely there is a new hope in their lives. Only you must find a good holistic and lifestyle consultant around.