Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Masavkar Sanjeevani SatishYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 year Boy. Yesterday when I wake up in the morning there was pain in my penis. I realized that the pain only comes when my penis gets harden (erect. Normally there is no pain and only comes when it elongates (thickened, erect or harden. I think there is swollen at the top of my penis. At first I saw some White, thick substances coming out when I seen inside of foreskin. I think there is always some white liquid under my foreskin. The pain is only at the the top of my penis when it elongates and not in the full penis length. I am unmarried and never had sex so there is no reason of having any sexual disease. Sir please help me
What healthy food should I take to increase my immune and energy level .age 35 weight 57 .kindly suggest for morning to noon plan. I have gone through 2 laparoscopic for cyst removal from ovaries ,one D&c for polyp removal from uterus and 2 section delivery. I need a food plan to boost my deteriorating health.
I had a problem of green stool so I went toilet several times particularly after anything eating. Please suggest me ayurvedic treatment.
I am suffering from ringworm on my hip. The whole hip is look like dark black circle and having itching problem and it has been from past 5 years plzz provide natural as wel as best medication.
I have already use stop and squeeze method and all other, please advice some medicines for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction?
I faced a lot of gas problem, indigestion & a little watery stool since one years after regular interval of times. Doctor prescribed me antibiotics & pro biotic tablets but its ok in the period of taking medicine. So what medicine can I use for cure.
Actually I m suffering from piles from 3 years n after taking lots of medicines it has not cured without operation it will cure or not.
Hello doctor How can I increase sex power. How can I increase the time. I get discharge in 5 seconds after penetration. What should I do.
I have suffering from fever last 6 months headque. vomiting and so please tell me how to solved this problem.
My age is 22 I am used hand job twice a daily If any danger to health and any problems to body Please tell me how to control this addiction.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
How I can prevent erectile dysfunction?
- Did you know erectile dysfunction can be prevent by adopting healthy lifestyle such as doing regular exercise, quitting smoking, stop eating tobacco and limiting alcohol intake?
- Like the stock market and foreign car engines, erections are mysterious things that seem to have a mind of their own. When they don't happen, it can be disappointing, at the very least.
- Erectile dysfunction (ed) becomes more common as men age. But it is not necessarily a normal part of aging. How can you avoid ED?
- The smart way to tackle is to speak to a *qualified sexologist* and get consultation on key causing factors to timely resolve the issues.