Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. Mary George VargheseYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm jawaid 25 years of age sir prescribe me some to sharpen my mind as I'm not fully concentrating on some particular thing. Thanks.
Hello doctor. I love her girl for 8 standard. Many ups and downs but my relation continue for after pass the 12 th class some days then avoided me and then result is breakup and for 15 months I not forgot this girl. But girl enter a new relation. How can forgot this girl. But girl check my last seen and send a message for a fake id then fight for a still boyfriend. How can forgot these things. I talk with me for every place. My mind not a exact place and think the girl every time. How can forgot this girl. My studies suffer this activities.
Depression takes the joy out of all your activities, and can make merely getting through a day feel overwhelming. It is very common to be upset for some time and most people recover from this feeling and start smiling again in a short span of time. But, if you or any of your loved ones are almost always very sad and this spirit is affecting your daily life considerably, then chances are you might be undergoing a phase of depression.
To tackle it, it is important to understand and know you are depressed. Awareness is crucial to deal with the condition:
- Sudden variation in weight or appetite: If you suddenly find that you've lost or gained a significant amount of weight without any substantial reason, then chances are high that it is happening because of your depression.
- Anger or irritated mood: Having a low level of tolerance, getting angry quickly or always being in an irritated mood can be a prominent sign of depression.
- Feel tired: When the body does not get adequate sleep, you begin the day feeling tired. Thus, depressed people often feel fatigued and complain of a number of muscle and joint pains. This is because the body has not had enough time to regenerate cells during the night. This is usually complemented by complains of persistent headache and stomach aches, both of which are emotionally connected to the way you feel.
- Cultivation of a pessimistic approach about everything in life: You feel a sense of hopelessness and that your situation in life will always be the same without any improvement is a sure shot sign that you are suffering from depression.
- Irregular sleep pattern: Your sleep quality is very closely related to the way you feel. Depressed people often suffer either from insomnia or oversleeping. Depressed people can have trouble going to sleep as well as staying asleep. This can cause drowsiness and lethargy during the day. Sleep apnea is also linked with depression.