Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Marash JaniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from premature ejaculation and also feels that my penis size is not good to satisfy my partner.
What is the symptoms of blood cancer. And I have cold till last 10 years and my friend has aids. So what is time limit of his life?
Hello doctor I'm 24 .I do masturbation every day .I feel like my penis is short. How to enlarge my penis size. Please suggest me.
I've cyst on my scrotum, small dots doesn't hurt. How could I get rid off these cyst? Please give me proper answer. I am very disappointed please help me. 1] Ayurveda 2] homeopathic 3] allopathic I will go for any options listed above to treat my Sebaceous Cyst. How to remove chicken pox dark spot on face?
Hi I have sleep problem I can not fall into deep sleep I don't know why it happen some time it happens for a week continues even I sleep daily at 11 pm. It takes 1 or 2 hrs for sleep. It affects to my office work. Please suggest me what to do?
How can I really increase my penis size without medicines? Exercise too doesn't work! How can I increase it?
I am 19 years old and a I workout everyday and I want to know what are sources through which I can increase my testosterone level and will it decrease if I have sex regularly twice a week please reply.
Hi I'm 36 years old male, married for last years with beautiful son. I've always enjoyed my sex life. But from last few months I've started to feel that my manhood isn't exactly the same. I don't get the same kind of erection as I used to get before. I've gained weight very rapidly. I'm 5 feet 8 inches tall and weigh 100 KGS. What could be the problem and what shall I do? I know I've to loose at least 25 KGS. But I need proper guidance and a plan of action which actually works. There are a lot of diet plans online but mostly are too complicated to follow.
Hello sir my marriage is next month so I should participate in sex for the first time so when I participate for the first time my penis foreskin is little tight not so much but little tight. When it is small it is easily going back and when it us erected it us little tight have to be wantedly get bk. So for free movement and come easily for that any prescribed creams or oils? For having sex.
I am suffering from left curved penis and it is flat non cylindrical is it occur due to masturbation is it normal or not.
I want to increase my pennies size is their any way, through medicine, my age is 26, my pennies size is 6inch, and Unmarried.
What are the natural methods to enhance size of male sex organ? The width at the frontal lobe is thicker than the root of penis, can that reduce physical performance? Has the width of penis to do anything with intercourse and what are the methods to thicken the frontal lobe? Has masturbation to do anything with sexual performance?
How can one increase sperm count without using medicine, Can exercise or certain food help may be vwg or non veg?
I am. Suffering from the problem of night discharge from many year. Now I have consulted to a sex specialist. After blood and urine examination he prescribed me 1 Tab pari cr 2 Cap redicon Is it a sufficient treatment.
I'm 26. My penis will become curved shape when it is erected. Is it possible from curved to straight shape.
Will circumcisions prolong my sexual capability. Is it possible to get it done at any age and how long will it take to cure after getting the surgery done?
Hi sir I have some pain during intercourse, I could not manage the pain, but no bleeding, no some other problems, this is happen after icsi failed cycle, now ttc for baby, this pain I couldn't interest to do, so want I can do, or this is normal.
Use of contraceptives is really important to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Countries like China and India, facing the problem of population explosion lay more stress on the use of contraceptives. However, you must always use or take oral and barrier contraceptives following the advice of a medical practitioner unless it is absolutely necessary to go ahead without consultation. The reason behind medical assistance is your own health. Contraceptive methods do have a vast range of side effects that can result in health hazards. There are various kinds of contraceptives; each having its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Being acquainted with the side effects of some contraceptive methods can help you choose wisely in times of need.
- Possible side-effects of using condoms: Some men are allergic to latex. Using condoms can lead to heightened sensitivity. It can also lead to rashes in your genitals. Condoms are not foolproof. They do not provide total protection against sexually transmitted infections, HPV or against Syphilis and Herpes. These diseases can be contracted by coming in contact with genital skin that is not covered by a condom.
- Possible side-effects of a Contraceptive Film: A contraceptive film might act as an interruption in your sexual activities if it is not placed properly, that is to say it must come in contact with the cervix to be effective. Using the film nonoxynol- very frequently can make you susceptible to life threatening diseases like HIV and other STIs.
- Possible side-effects of a Cervical Cap: A cervical cap has to be inserted by a clinician and requires immense care to be fitted in later. Some of its side - effects can be of serious concern. If it is left inside for more than forty eight hours, it can result in toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome is an infection that mars your overall health. It is also known to increase the chances of inflammation of the surface of your cervix.
- Possible side-effects of Progestin only pills: Progestin only pills or mini pills can subject you to long- lasting depression. It can make you feel bloated and can actually increase your weight to a great extent if used on a regular basis. Minipills lead to irregularities in your menstrual cycle and might also make bleeding during menstruation scanty.
- Possible side-effects of combined oral contraceptives: If this is your first month on combined oral contraceptives, you might feel nauseous and they can give you a terrible headache. Women taking these pills have a higher chance of developing cervical dysplasia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.