Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
My urine has been very yellowish for the last four days. What are symptoms of jaundice and why my urine yellow. And also I am suffering from cold and cough.
Previously I am suffering from stone pain . Now in current checkup I have not found stone in my kidney . But continuously it pain in my left kidney if I do heavy work or I sit on one single place for 2-3 hours.
Dear Doctor, The problem is with my 1-year-old Niece, currently in Dubai. She has been having repeated urinary infections and after further checkup, the doctor there determined that she had a blockage in the upper part one of her kidneys which was causing her repeated infections. The doctor there recommends she have that portion of her kidney removed. Until then she is put on daily dosage of septran- Paediatric Suspension (Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole. I would like to get a second opinion on the same and would be glad to follow up on the same towards the second week of October when they are visiting India. I am attaching copies of a nuclear scan (99mTc DTPA Diuretic Renal Scan), maturating cystourethrogram, and CT abdomen.
Hi Doctor, I just had a few seconds of unprotected sex on 14th day of my menstrual cycle. Then, we used a condom. I had taken Ipill within 15 hours. My next due date is 20th may. I have regular periods of 28-30 days cycle I did not experience any bleeding after taking Ipill. Today it's 2 weeks since I took Ipill. However, I am getting very light yellow discharge whenever I have an urge to urinate. What does this indicate? Is there anything to be worried about?
I am suffering from urine burning for last two months when there was a mild urine infection which with antibiotics got cured within two days but the burning is still persisting and is all the time there and not confined during the time of urine passing. I am 69 years old with benign prostate of grade 2 with no problem of flow or frequent urination with normal post void residue. Tried flavospas, zocon150,emanzen D, zanocin and tamdura with no relief. What can be cause and medication for it. Burning is external organ all the time.
I feel burning after passing urine for some time. This is happening frequently .I have severe gastritis from one year nd not able take spicy r sour food. Taking very delicate food as digestion also very week .please suggest solution. 2.i have joined Vlcc for weight loss program. Though I am following diet restrictions specified by them nd with regular exercise, I am not able to lose weight. Want to know the reason. Thanks.
I am 24 years old I suffered from backache and pain after urination and sometime constipation I did usg all things are normal then whats problem.
Dear doctor I am single my penis have black spot. No have any other problem. 2 time I am checking HIV but no problem. No have urine problem. What problem for me. I want to marriage. I can do please help me.
I am 40 years old I could not control urination. By the time I rush to the toilet it starts dripping. What tablet can I use to overcome this problem ?
Sir My mom is around 50 years old. Since last three days she is feeling pain in the lower abdominal and genital area. With the painful and frequent call for urination within few seconds to minutes. She has some gas problem as well. All this is happening for the first time and from last 3 days.
Hi doctor, I have been detected with high creatinine in my kidney last week, doctors suggest to do biopsy. I was suffering from fits 3 years back. Does kidney biopsy anyways trigger fits again?
I am from pune india. I had lot of pain in abdomen and back on right side and doctor asked sonography. Done twice in the interval of 1 days The second test report as under slight improvement in right renal obstructive changes. Right kidney still shows mild fulness of calyceal system. Mm calculus still noted in right lower ureter. Both kidney shows calyceal calculi oc about 23 mms. No fresh lesion noted. I am advised to take tamiflow 0. 4 mg. Kindly advise. What type of stone I had and what care/diet I shall take and how many days it will take to go the stone. Where it will be painful during slipping of stone. Thanks.
Hi I am suffering from diabetes since last 3 years, high bp ranging from 140/90 to 165/100. And 2 years back I was told by my doctor that I have mild prostrate problem also after getting my ultrasound done wherein there as no residual. I am taking 1-gloformin xl 500 morning and evening after food. 2-cardace am 5 morning after breakfast for bp. 3-lazol-30. Mg. For acidity. 4-ecosprin av -75 at night. Now my problem is that I m suffering from excessive urination. Normally I use wash room every hour. Since last about 5 days I have checked my bp is also unstable sometimes it is 122/68 --120/64----132/78 ----135/81----165/84. I feel drowsy after taking my medicines after breakfast. My sugar levels were fasting-90 and pp-170. Random sugar in the evening was 135. Psa--was 0. 05 against a limit of 0. 4. Microalbumin creatinine ratio was 13. 3 against a limit of <30. Please advice what to do to control the excessive urination. Unstable high b. P. Am I suffering from some kidney problem? please advice.
I have prostate. Kindly advise what should I take as medicine or diet. Moreover, very often I have boils in my mouth.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.