Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mansukh GhallaYour feedback matters!
Hello everyone I just wanted to know that how to remove darkheads please let me know the precautions, care etc.
Excessive hair fall. Also dandruff. But dandruff has decreased. However hairfall is so high that density of my hairs has declined to half.
I keep getting moles on my entire body every time even on the pupil of my eye I got some moles every month or so I get new moles on my body, please suggest Secondly can I take any supplements for burning fat.
I have been on diet and exercise routine for the past 2.5 months and I have lost 8kg. I still want to lose another 7kg. But I am worried about hairfall and body weakness. How do I supplement my body when I am on diet?
I'm 23 years old, and I have black heads along with small holes on my nose. Please advise me which product should I use to fill up the holes, and I'm using right now action face wash but it doesn't help to fill up the holes.
Hi I am 22 years old. I gave birth last two and half months back that is on may. When I was pregnant my whole body was very itching because of scratching I got marks all over my body. Can you suggest me to gt rid of dis marks? And is Dr. any way to make my stretch mark disappear?
Good afternoon sir/madam I am suffering from hairfall for 18 months.How can I prevent this action? suggest me please
I am 25 year old boy .i m having a lump on middle of my skull. .when I press down it feel hard. Sometimes I feel pain .what causes it please advice.
I having so much of dandruff on hair what can I do and also is there any infection while doing hand job self for me. By doing hand job is there any effect to me.
Sir am just 18year old and my hafl of head hair has lose. Its become half bald head. How can I grow hairs from bald hade.
Please tell me how can I reduce my hairfall and Dandruff's please suggest me precautions and treatment for hairfall.
I am 27 years old and frequently facing hair loss. I not sure why all of a sudden my hair fall stops n then suddenly it starts again. Due to that my volume as also reduce. Please advice?
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.