Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mansukh Ghalla
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mansukh GhallaYour feedback matters!
I have black spot on my face. I used many creams on my face but I seen no change on my face. Please tell me what I should?
I had to take stitches on my nose due to injury but now I have a black scar. How do I get rid of it?
My face is very sensitive to sun, and it catch tan very easily, if I play under sun only for half an hour it makes my face full of tanning and I feel burning of face skin please help me suggest what should I do before and after playing and how to remove my face tan, and many sunscreen I have used but no effect and my skin is rough also.
How can I get rid of acne .I have tried aquiplus but it seems no response. Can you help me out of this.
I am not sleeping from past 6 to 7 days my eyes are Red and dark circles also. Tell me what can I do?
I had pimples before many years. Now they have gone but black marks are still on the face. Which ointment I should use now to erase that black marks. Thanks.
I am 21 my face is of oily skin in somewhat black colour please suggest me any creams or lotion to glow my face.
Hi. I am 47 year old I got my hair straightened 3 days back today even I washed my hair has become absolutely frizzy and rough. I am quite worried may be the person was non professional. What do I do now.
Tensor Fasciae Latae Pain. I'm not sure if its Latae pain but I have it since 15 16 years. Not continuously once in while specially in winters. 2 years ago I joined gym and this pain made me crippled. If I talk about today I can feel some stiffness not pain. If I sit bit longer in indian toilet, when I stand up I feel stiffness and little bump in upper thai that goes away in few minutes. I want to join gym again now but afraid being crippled again.
Doctor mere dost me face pe dadi abhi take nahi aayi iske vajah se kai bar samandgi mahsus karts h.Please tell.
I'm almost lost 2 inches of hair in front is it possible to regrow hair doctor told me that it's because of hormonal imbalance.
I have an allergies and my eyes are affected the most they are puffy res and itchy waht can I do? Please help me.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Hello. Mere 5-6years phle chiken pox nikli thi jisse right eye jha se start hoti h or keh skte h k nose or eye k beech ka part wha pe kafi ghera nishan hogya h jese spects lgane se ho jata usse bhi ghera nishan bn gya bhot bura dikhta h plzz yh kese theek ho. Koi surgery jisse theek hojaye Dusra yh k bachpan me gir gyi thi forehead pe striches k niches h jate nhi plzz koi 100%karagar medicine ya koi bhi solution btayee Thanks.
In the same way that a machine needs greasing, the body loves to be oiled for sheer pleasure as well as to protect it against the ravages of the environment & time. Here's a list of oil that are best for each dosha:
Vata: sesame oil, almond oil
Pitta: coconut oil, olive oil
Kapha: sunflower oil, grapeseed oil
Note: always use organic and cold-pressed oils when rubbing them directly onto your skin
You'll want to set yourself up in the bathroom. I usually get in the tub and fill it up with just a few inches of water (enough to keep me warm while i'm doing the massage). This prevents a mess from being made elsewhere in the house. Some people stand on a towel. Whatever works for you.
You'll also want to gently heat the oil before starting. Here's how:
Put 1/8 - 1/4 cup of oil in a clear plastic squeeze bottle.
Put bottle in a cup of very hot water.
Let it sit for about 5 minutes or until warm.
Meanwhile, make sure you have a clean towel for drying off after your shower or bath, one that you don't mind getting oily.
Ayurvedic massage is performed with the balls palms of the hands, as well as with the fingers. I'll break it down for you:
Use circular strokes over the joints and abdomen
Use up-and-down strokes over the limbs
When finished, leave the oil on for 15-30 minutes and follow with a hot shower or bath. The hot water opens up the pours of the skin and brings the oil into the deeper tissues of the body (this is why oil trumps the use of lotion -- lotion doesn't nourish the deeper tissues, only the outer skin).