Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mansi ShahYour feedback matters!
My sister used to brush every day and night. She had a cavity and it was treated. But she found her mouth smells bad though drinking more water. What should do to get rid of bad breath?
45 years old lady and having a very bad ulcer problem not only in my mouth but also in the stomach. Most of the time feel something warm in the mouth and stomach. I have completely avoid spicy food from 4 month but nothing improve. Pls let me know what should I do and what is exactly this problem called?
I am 25 year old male. I am suffering from teeth sensitivity for past 1 month. I had visited more than 6 dentists. Actual problem is that I have sensitivity in all teeth all the time. Also when I speak it causes severe pain and sensitivity in all teeth. I am using sensodine toothpaste but no relief and medicines as well. Dentist told me that all the wisdom tooth surgery will be required. I am very confused. Is the wisdom tooth extraction will be the solution. Please assist.
I am suffered mouth ulcers for once a month. Why this problem is come for me & what is the reasons to come mouth ulcer how to prevent it ?
My mouth has come. I mean I have redness in my whole mouth and can't eat properly. What should I do?
I brush daily and properly. I have crisscross teeth and they appear yellow in color. How to whiten my teeth naturally.
Good mrng sir. Meri problems ye h ki jab ham rat me sote samay mers mouth me bahut jyada thook banata h. Aur ek prakar ki kadawahT hoti h. So plse treatment further for me.
One warning that most children would have heard from their parent or other elders is, 'don’t eat chocolates, your teeth will get decayed'. And, most children grow up believing this to be true. As this is a global statement thus, more and more research has been done to clarify this. (Learn more to maintain Oral Health in Children)
Let us understand in brief the basic process of tooth decay. The tooth is made of mineralized layer called the enamel that is covered constantly with saliva. There are thousands of bacteria in the mouth. Food substances gradually deposit on the teeth and form plaque (learn more about plaque problem). This combination of a moist environment and bacteria on a mineralized structure produces the ideal environment for bacteria to act and produce acids which break down the minerals in the enamel. This is the first step in the origin of decay. The acid produced attracts more bacteria which further leads to worsening of the decay.
Some of the facts correlating chocolates and tooth decay are as follows:
- Chocolates in particular do not cause tooth decay. Very often, children tend to eat chocolates in between their meals and do not rinse or brush. This leads to greater level of plaque formation, thereby, starting off the process of decay. Not just chocolates any sticky foods can lead to tooth decay. What needs to be enforced is a habit to brush or at the least rinse thoroughly after eating a chocolate bar. In fact, this could be used as a reward, and it can help food deposits formed from other foods also to be washed away. The child gets to eat a chocolate, and good oral hygiene is reinforced too!
- Eating a chocolate before the actual meal is a way to indulge. What happens is that there is no sticky residue on the teeth if eaten this way. The child gets to enjoy chocolate at the same time keeping the teeth away from decay.
- Another habit is to make sure that the child eats all of chocolate at one shot than to keep nibbling at it for hours. That way, the chocolate can be managed with one round of brushing or rinsing
- it is advisable to give the child their share of chocolate at night, as most kids brush teeth before going to bed.
- Dark chocolates contain a good amount of antioxidants and are believed to reduce the incidence of plaque formation and therefore, they counter the effect of acids produced by the bacteria.
So, the next time someone talks about chocolates causing all the tooth decay, tell them it is not that bad, you can have your chocolate and eat it too!!
My teeth is damaged in medium of a teeth. So now its get too pain when I took anything in mouth. So what treatment is there for it.
Hello. I am 28 years old. My mouth become dry. And I have a problem of bad breath and gum bleeding also. please give me a suggestion for this. I am very disappoint because of bad breath and dry mouth. Feeling so much embarrassment because of this. please give me a treatment and good product for dry mouth specially.
I am suffering from oral sabmucus fibrosis. Last year I went to Dr. G.d agrwal dentist and he removed my last two teeth but didn't happen anything please help me sir what should I do.
I have swollen gums on my teeth while brushing little blood comes the swollen is not going what to do .
1. Brush twice daily, especially at night
2. Rinse thoroughly after every meal
3. Clean your tongue also as you clean your teeth
4. Try flossing
5. Use special mouthwash
6. Have more of green veggies
7. Green tea. Its a very good anti oxidant.