Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Mansha

Dentist, Mumbai

200 at clinic
Dr. Mansha Dentist, Mumbai
200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Mansha
Dr. Mansha is a trusted Dentist in Malad West, Mumbai. She is currently practising at Gurukrupa Advanced Dental Care Centre in Malad West, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Mansha and consult privately on

Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Gurukrupa Advanced Dental Care Centre

A - 102, Marve Link Apartment, 1st Floor, Marve Road, Mith Chowky, Malad West,Landmark:-Next To Old Uncle's Kitchen Restaurant, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Mansha

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My ninth month old son has not yet started crawling. Nor he is teething. Is this normal. What shall I do for his proper development.

MDS - Periodontics, BDS
Dentist, Ranchi
Nothing to worry for teething at present....teething vary from child to might take some more time....
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have gap in my teeth. As I had rct in one teeth previously and have cap on it can I go for braces or not. Are dental crowns good option.

Dentist, Mumbai
Having a cap is not a hinderance in getting braces (orthodontic treatment) done. You can surely go for braces, but the treatment is time consuming. If you are looking for a fast option, you can go for crowns or veneers, as the situation demands on your other teeth (as you already have a crown on one tooth.)
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I got small hole in center of upper incisor teeth. I do not have one molar tooth in left. Please suggest what could be the reason and what I have to do.

Dentist, Harda
Cavity present in your central incisors. Get filling done. And implant for missing tooth replacement.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

For the past 2 months, I am suffering from gum inflammation and lymphnode on my left cheek and have taken few antibiotics like Amoxylin, Roxy. OPG confirms nothing. Have applied dologel CT also but no cure. What to do? Is surgery required?

Dentist, Chandigarh
Lymph node cannot be palpated on cheek. It must be something else. Dat may be fibromatous tissue. Only excision is required that to after biopsy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MDS Prosthodontics, BDS, Medicine
Dentist, Mohali
For complete oral health, keeping your tongue clean is as important as keeping your teeth clean. Remove tongue plaque and bad breath by using a proper tongue scraper daily.

Hi Maire teeth bahar hai . Maire age 25 year hai braceses is age main result dega ya nhi.

Dentist, Faridabad
You can have braces at this age. They are pretty successful but the only thing is it take time more as the age advances. Since at younger ages when our jaws are growing it takes less time to complete treatment. The body respond fastly at younger age.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have yellow pale teeth and brownish gums. I brush twice a day and after few hours of brushing my teeth starts becoming yellow and pale. What should I do.

Dentist, Gurgaon
There might be tartar /deposit on your teeth. Kindly get it cleaned by dentist. If your concern is with the shade of teeth. Then teeth bleaching can be done.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Doctor, It is 2 and half months now. Had a feeling of mouth, upper tongue and tongue drying. Met a doctor who administered some alopathic medicines. After taking medicines for about 3-4 days hives started coming out throughout body. Went on changing physician to dermatologist but no respite. Whatever medicine being prescribed hives with itching is persisting. Please advice some treatment which may not aggravate my problem rather give some soothing effect. Warm regards, SS Kaintura.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicines which will help you in reducing the side-effects caused by the allopathic medicines and will also give you relief in feeling of dryness. Medication: nux vom. 200/ one dose daily once and bryonia 30/ 3 times a day daily, take them for a week. Revert.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can't manage mouth ulcer it is very paining. It is present even in my throat. Pls give me remedy.

BDS, CDE Endo-Prostho, CDE - Cast Partial & Complete Dentures
Dentist, Pune
Hello, you can apply baking soda on your ulcers in mouth. You need to visit a dentist and get it checked. It is better to see the case clincally for correct diagnosis and treatment plan.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having teeth gum problem. Maximum gum has become black visible when fold the lips for brushing. While brushing they give pain & maximum times they bleed. What to do in this case? I do not smoke & drink.

Dentist, Rewa
Black gums are a result of hyperpigmentation that can be done at a clinic and reason for bleeding gums is probaby any deposits around your teeth you need to get that cleaned know as oral prophylaxis.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I did RCT 2 years back in upper left teeth (#24) but could not do capping, now the same teeth is paining again after seeing xray doc says the first RCT has completely filled the root so now tooth extraction is the only way. Is it so. I do not want to loose my teeth please hlp me can I go for re RCT.

MDS Endodontist, BDS
Dentist, Jamshedpur
Yes doc a failed Root canal treated tooth may be salvaged at times by doing a re treatment provided its favourable means we need to look for the reason of failure. If it's just because if not putting a crown the reason may be leakage of the filling, this may be taken care off. But if there is any vertical fracture of the root than probably it might have to be pulled out. But it's difficult to comment until one examines the tooth clinically as well As radio graphically. Best regards
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor I am 35 year old married woman I have cavity problems last two years what should I do please tell me.

Dentist, Cuddalore
Fill in your cavities. Practice oral hygiene habits such as 1. Brushing twice a day 2. Floss your teeth 3. Use mouth wash if you still get new cavities, go for salivary analysis test and caries risk assessment test.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 year old male. I have noticed that my gums are getting separated from the teeth. It seems to be like gums are getting eroded and roots of the teeth are visible. I have been using sensodine from past 2 year and I've noticed receding gums problem recently. Could you please guide me for the above and prescribe me the required medication for the remedies. It should be noted that I've been taking vitamin c pills from past one month for skin problem under doctors prescription. Should I stop or continue with the pills.

Dentist, Gorakhpur
Vitamin c is actually good for gum health. It seems that your brushing technique is not correct. Use soft or ultra soft bristles toothbrush, use it with vertical strokes and at 45 degree angle away from gums. You can also use rolling motion to clean the teeth but not horizontal motion. Its most damaging for both teeth and gums. Regarding already damaged gum problem you need to visit a dental expert.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am feeling pain in teeth. A new teeth is coming. Gradually pain is increasing. Wt to do can I remove the teeth. My age was 22.

Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Mumbai
It looks like you have a errupting third molar (wisdom tooth) kindly visit a dentist who will advise you to remove the tooth if it is not errupting correctly. In the mean time do salt water rinses for symtomatic relief.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Suddenly I got a toothache But in that tooth there is no prblm. Neither I have chewed any steel or stone with that tooth. What may be the cause?

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
Just take Chamomilla 6C daily 1 dose for 5 days. It will start reducing. And avoid touching it. Still if you have any query. Please feel free to ask. Take care. :)
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mera tongue pink colour se white ho gaya hai. Main roz saaf karta hun. But aisa kyun. Kis mein saaf karne se acha saaf aur sundar tongue dekhega.

Post-Graduate Certificate in Endodontics
Dentist, Cuttack
Hello lybrate-user hi. I hope apke tongue ka whiteness, jyada white aur patchy nahi hai. Agar aesa hai to apko immediately kisi ache dentist ko dikhana chahiye. Woh pre cancerous condition ho sakta hai. Aur agar normal gandagi jaisa whiteness hai toh regularly saaf kijiye, khane ke baad muh kula kijiye. Sab thik rahega. Dhanyabad.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

One of my cousin is having 1 month baby. She feel weakness and bad smell from mouth all the time. She visited the dentist but no smell is as it is. What are the probable reasons and what may be done for curing it. She has very lean body and please suggest to increase her weight.

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
Twice brushing rinse well after every meal drink plenty of water use hexidine mout wash to put on weight eat well.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Advanced Aesthetics
Dentist, Jammu
PTFE (monofilament) floss: The single filament (PTFE) floss, though slightly expensive, is very flexible as it slides easily between teeth. It is anti-resistant to shredding and enters even the teeth with tight spaces in between.

I have some teeth problem. In my teeth some pain. What should I do. Please tell me.

Dentist, Gurgaon
Kindly get an xray done. For the same and check for the depth of the cavity. If cavity is deep you might have to get a root canal treatment done and if not deep then filling would help u.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I used to eat pan a lot. Now I have quit eating pan from 3 weeks. I want to get my teeth whiten. I already have got my teeth cleaned thrice in past 5 years. Is there a technology to get white teeth's back and get rid of stains? Any affordable one. Please guide.

Post-Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI), FICOI (Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologists-USA), BDS, FAGE
Dentist, Bangalore
Get thorough cleaning and destaining done. Once in 6 months is recommended. If you were eating paan and got scaling done only 3 times in 5 years its still less no of times. Once in 6 months is for persons without any habbits. Smokers and pan chewers may need more cleaning. Affordable cost is based on what each person can afford. It should still be less than the amount spent on the habbits if you calculate per day cost and multiply by 365. Consult a good dentist and get permanent solution to your issue, quit habbits totally. Get teeth whitening or bleaching done after cleaning.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed