Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj ViraniYour feedback matters!
I had perineurioma and had the tumour in my feet removed 2 years back: but the pain still prevails - so does the fibroid growth: what should I do now?
My friend is suffering from brain tumor and she is now admitted in hospital for surgery. And the first stage surgery failed bcs the stitch broke and blood flowed very high. And she was to have a second time also. Will anything bad happen or. Will she could overcome it and be safe. please help.
I have been diabetic since 1997. For the last year n a half I have numbness in my toes although my diabetic control is fair.
I have severe pain in my brain since last 1 month. Due to which their is loss of vision. What can I do to avoid this?
Hello sir. I am suffering from migraine. What precautions can be taken to avoid migraine. And which is the best tablet for migraine?
I am a 52 years male having stiffness & numbness in my both legs for past many years which effects in the area from my waist through till my feet. It persists with long sitting or standing postures with a feeling of mild current flowing through that area. I can' t walk too long & lack confidence for long distance travelling alone. It persists with less sleeping or mental stress. Sometimes I feel cramps in leg-muscles. But I do not have pain in that area. I prefer shoes to wear while walking as sandals might slipped from my feet and I would not notice because of the feeling of numbness in my feet. I do not have ailment like diabetes. Kindly advice! thanks.
Hello sir, I am 21 years old. Sir I think I have some nerve problems my my hands, fingers are automatically shaking sir while I am holding some thing eg if I hold glass, mobile etc please suggest me a reason and what I HV to do further. I have smoking habit for last 2 years.
Sir/madam, I am 21 years old. I get shiver of my hands when I lift any few weights for ex. Recently I played volley ball the shiver was continued for few days. Even if get some anxiety my total body shivers slightly legs most. How should I get it controlled. Please suggest best remedies.
Sir/madam, I am 35 years old and suffering from acidity (GERD) since 6 to 7 years and also suffer from migraine. Doctors told that migraine is due to acidity. I have consulted ayurvedic, homeopathic, allopathy doctors but not cured. Now I have been prescribed Pantocid DSR, Naxdom 250mg & betacap plus 10. I feel ok. How long can I continue the prescription? please suggest safe remedy.
I am 21 years old suffering from sever migraine problem from last two years. I have consulted many doctors but the pain remains same. Please suggest any medicine or treatment.
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired. Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.