Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj UnmurYour feedback matters!
My aunt aged 36 years got her ct scan report and doc says she hasbrain tumour. Would like to know if brain tumor is curable or at which stage. How can sure. About this?
I am 61 and taxi driver. After 2 hours of drive I feel numbness in my legs. What I should do? what medicine I can take?
I am 28 years old male and having problem with my left hand elbow joint. Several doctors seen but problem is persist. Also had shake to it but can't relief. What do?
I am a 30 year old unmarried Indian Male, I have been experiencing a wield problem which I would like to share with you is 6 years ago while I was trying to hand erect my penis my self and my hand an epilepsy attack the symptom where my right hand got folded my half face turned paralytic and I fainted, when I came into cautious my tongue had multiple tongue bites .these problem has been happening many times in the six years. I have showed my neurologist doctor and discussed with him about this incident and since six years I am taking epilepsy medicines. Kindly help me I want to keep this a secret.
First time affected epilepsy 3 months back. Taking seezfree tab. 1gm (1-0-1. Pls guide me should I continue this or decrease the dosage. Is there any other medicine? How long I should take.
Tumor wound became like a hole, its becoming large day by day. She is suffering from last one month. She has several pain with that, Doctor given the morphine sulphate 10 mg tablets to relief the pain. She using those tablets from one week But it's not working to her, it doesn't relief the pain she can't bare that pain, please give any suggestions. Thank you.
Sir/Madam, There is a continuous numbness in my left hand and also sometimes I get pain in foot. And also I started loosing body weight what are the causes for this problem? Some say these are the symptoms of diabetes. Is that true?
What is the symptoms of brain tumor. I have headache twice in a weak and when I join gym them the problem of headache is gone please tell me what am l do.
What is the cause of seizure attack in sleep weakness even after reports are clean I. E MRI, EEG, is in this medicines are require to control seizure attacks.
My Mother feels difficulty in sleeping. Even she can't do it for an hour. The problem persists from 10 years. She had regular checkups from Surgeons and many other doctor too but still the problem continues. Tell me whether its a case of Insomnia or other thing?
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle such as eating well, drinking water regularly, avoiding stress and maintaining a healthy weight. Frequently, individuals develop sleep disorders due to stress or obesity.
2. Establish a regular schedule for sleep. Wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday, including weekends. Establishing a regular sleep schedule will train your body to sleep soundly on a consistent basis.
3. Avoid taking naps throughout the day. If you take a nap during the day, then you will be less tired at night, be more restless and may not sleep as deeply.
4. Abstain from smoking, drinking alcohol or ingesting caffeine because they can keep you up at night. Even though alcohol makes you sleepy, it obstructs the quality of your sleep.
5. Exercise regularly so that your body will be tired, but do not exercise for 3 to 4 hours before you go to sleep, because it may energize you.
6. Refrain from eating heavy meals for dinner, which can make you feel uncomfortable and will prevent you from sleeping well.
7. Create a bedroom that is quiet, dark and a comfortable temperature, which will promote sleep and avoid disturbances.
8. Sleep on your side with your head slightly elevated to prevent the symptoms of sleep apnea.
9. Construct a bedtime routine such as reading, meditating or bathing. Having a routine will train your body to recognize that you are preparing for sleep, which will help you to fall asleep easier.
10. Use your bedroom for sleep only. Do not work or do any other tasks in your bedroom if possible. If your bedroom is used only for sleep, then you will associate the room with sleep, which will aid in falling asleep faster and sleeping deeply.
11. Get out of bed and engage in a non-stimulating activity, such as reading until you feel sleepy again. Sometimes lying in bed when you are not able to sleep makes it more difficult to feel sleepy.