Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj Sukhlal KamdarYour feedback matters!
I am 23 yrs old male and ihave lump under my niples for last 2 yrs, its painfull and looking very awkward, what should I do? help please.
I am a 17 year old guy born in Dubai nd now residing in India since 8 years, When I was born I was too fair, But now due to exposure in Sun, I have become black, Now I wish to get my previous colour back, What should I do?
I am 21yr old.. Am having pigmentation for past 4 months am using brite, aziderm creams and I cant see any difference, is there laser treatment for pigmentation?
Appearance of dark circles is a sign of you going through stress or due to certain lifestyle habits. Choices like poor sleep or simply ageing can also be the possible reasons. There are a few procedures which will help you to get rid of these irritating dark circles. Read on more to find out all about them.
- IPL for dark circles: IPL or Intense Pulse Light therapy is an effective way of removing dark circles. This is recommended by the physician when blood vessels appear as blue or dark purple underneath the eyes. IPL deals with vascular pigmentation issues treating which, make the dark circles under your eyes disappear.
- Skin resurfacing; Chemical peeling or laser resurfacing helps in reducing dark circles by improving the rate of collagen production as well as decreasing pigmentation problems. They also help to improve your overall skin quality.
- Fat Injections: In this procedure, fat is grafted from another area of the body and via injection, is inserted in the tear troughs in order to treat dark circles. Fat injections are used generally when dark circles are caused due to tissue and fat loss in the upper cheeks or under the eyes.
- Treatment with Hyaluronic acid: Treatment with hyaluronic acid in which the chemical is inserted through injection into the tear troughs or upper cheek area is temporary as the chemical is absorbed by the body in a few months.
- Cheek lift: Lifting the cheeks surgically can permanently correct the problem of dark circles which are caused due to the drooping of cheeks, usually due to facial ageing.
- Surgery for eyelids: Blepharoplasty also known as eyelid surgery is the most recommended and effective way of eradicating dark circles. It is also a permanent solution for getting rid of dark circles. Multiple approaches exist to perform lower eyelid surgery. The results can be achieved after undergoing one or a combination of a few procedures such as placement of tear trough implants and the repositioning, addition, partial or complete removal of fat existing underneath your eyes.
Hi, A portion of my left breast has hardened and as a result, i am experiencing pain . I delivered a baby boy about 5 months back and currently lactating. Could you please explain the cause for the hardening ?
Hey, I am (26 yrs, a designer working in bangalore. Native of kerala. And when I am there (kerala) I have oily skin through out. But no much marks or pimples as such when I am there. But inn here (bangalore) am going through a dry skin era .and these days I am goin through a terrible hairfall and facial skin problem. Initially I used to get small white bumps all over, m sure thy aint pimples ,they then dry up and some time I have brown spots later. I have consulted a dermatologist here and he suggest me to some metrygel ,evon etc etc .i did use them. Thy din lessen them infact it grew reddish. But when I left to kerala after few days of medication it just vanished most of the bumps, and when am back here ,it has arise again. Now more than white tiny bumps I have mini spots which are kind of wheatish color. Around both the cheeks ,nose and between the eyebrows. And hairfall at the same time, I did use ketoconazole lotion as doctor suggested for cleaning the scalps, but alas hairfall is at its hight. I really do not have time to go consult a dermatologist, as work is keeping me immensely busy. I need your generous help regarding the same. Thank you,
I had a hard love bite which made the mark very visible. Now the skin is also rough from that area and its like a wound. Its even paining a lot. Its very embarrassing. please help. I hve been trying to put everything from soframycin , borolin , coconut oil, calamine. Its not working out, please help.
I am having a very sensitive skin. Its becoming too tan and fading immediately. Please suggest me to reduce my tan. And to improve my color complexion. Thank you in advance.
Hi, I'm 18 years old In my stools there was an lot pain from past 5 Days and suddenly it started bleeding today allot of blood was excreted. Please help me out, as soon as possible. Thank you.
Hello. I had sucken face at the age of 4.now I am 28 years old. T he problem is same .I had deep laugh lines on my face .it doesn't looks gud. My suggest some natural remedy to remove deep laugh lines from my mouth.
Hello doctor. I am a 30 years old male. I had a lot of acnes in my 18-22 years of age. Which has left my face with lot of scars, blemishes skin, lines near eyes and like deep pits on my face. I look like 40-42 of my age in thirties. Pls suggest me something.
Hyperpigmentation is a relatively harmless condition, but can affect a person’s self-image and psyche. This skin condition is characterized by dark patches on the skin due to exposure to UV radiation or as a sign of aging. It is caused by an excessive production of melanin in the body. Hyperpigmentation affects people of all ages and with all skin types. However, fair-skinned people are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition than dark skinned people.
This condition can be treated in a number of ways including:
- Laser: Laser treatment for hyperpigmentation improves skin tone and boosts collagen production. With advancement in laser technology, scarring is no longer a very big risk with this form of treatment. Depending on the degree of hyperpigmentation, Q-switch Nd: YAG and Fractional laser may be used in with short pulses or long pulses. Treatment can take anywhere between 30 to 45 minutes and is relatively pain free.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels rid the skin of its top most layer and bring new cells to the surface. This gives the skin an even tone and eliminates dark spots and patchiness. A light salicylic acid or glycolic acid peel is ideal for hyperpigmentation treatment. This is often used in cases where the patient’s skin is resistant to over the counter topical treatment. The concentration of active ingredients in the peel depends on the skin tone. Mild skin discolouration and blotchiness can be treated with a superficial peel while age spots and freckles require a medium peel.
- Topical ointments: Topical ointments are usually the first form of treatment for hyperpigmentation. Hydroquinone or retinol are the most commonly prescribed ointments. Broad spectrum sunscreen that offers protection against UVA and UVB rays can also help prevent further sun damage and dark spots. Skin lightening creams with soy or niacinamide as active ingredients also help brighten skin tones. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!