Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. ManojYour feedback matters!
I am feeling pain in my legs and most of the time I am feeling sleepy so what should I do. And what your suggestion for this. Another thing is that in my stomach some time. I feel burning sensation. So please suggest me and reply as soon as possible. Thanks.
My joint of right shoulder on back. Gvs some crackling sound sometimes while sleeping though it won't effect my regular activities. N sometimes it feels like some simple knot which disappears after a warm massage. Bt causes a kind of dscmfrt or restlessness. Fr sometime. Meanwhile m a teacher. So wanna know d reason fr ds!
I want to ask that I have always get pain in my hip because I use to work on sitting in a chair so please help how to get rid of it.
I am 26/m. I am having limbs pain since last 6 months. And my toe nails color become dark blue day by day.
I have both knee pain and finger pain. I have uric acid problem little high than 7. Please advise medicine and food etc.
Now I am experiencing with right side neck, shoulder blade ,shoulder and complete hand pain. Help me on this. It's too much pain.
I am 50 years male. For the last 5 - 6 months I have a pain in the ankle of my left leg on the upper side. It does not pain throughout but at times it pains. Sometimes it pains when I stand up from a sitting position and I feel disbalanced. The pain also occurs during walking and even when I lie down. The pain automatically subsides after some time. I do not have blood sugar or blood pressure. Apart from the above I am physically fit and have no difficulties even if I run. I do not take any other medicine. What is the cause of this pain? What medicine should I take or what exercise should I do?
Muscle pain due to too much houseworks. Right hand can't lift up and move freely. Can't do heavy works any more. Got 3 highs, cholesterol, sugar and blood pressure. Also got some gastric problem. Love spicy food and a bit salty food. Female, 48 years old. Kuala Lumpur.
I am 45 years old and having knee pain. Its neither gout nor arthritis. Its not in knee exact. I do not have pain but swelling around knee, hence can not bend.
Resp. Sir one day I awake I feel pain and sansanaht in my right leg before one month it is continuously going on what is this please suggest regards
I am 38 years old and married person. I am suffering from BP, abdomen flatulent, constipation, knee joint pain, lack of sleep, weakness, weight gain, memory loss, sexual power decrease, if I talk to girlfriend that time my penis release water color sperm. Why is this type of my health and condition? Please give advice for health gain.
My wife have severe pain at her back and right thai and didn't get any cause after mri sonography and nerve testing she still has problem please suggest.
In last 2 years suddenly I have put on my weight from 48kg to 62kg and my thyroid test was also normal and I don't have any other health issue. please help me to reduce my weight except exercise (because of back muscular pain).
I am 32 and mother of a girl child. My girl is 18 months old. I always have pain in my hands, joints, foot, knees. My skin complexion has become darker as compared to what it was before marraiage. Please advise.
In the technologically advanced era one lives in, it is pretty much easy to use up one’s entire day glued to the digital screens; right from checking the social media updates while commuting to sitting before the computer for everyday work. Yet nobody is aware of the fact that apart from creating a social gap, these electronic gadgets can take a toll on their postures too.
- You lean against your desks with your neck leaned forward in an attempt to grasp what is on the computer screen and your hand on your mouse scrunched up on one side. Sadly, human body was never designed to pose in such a consorted way resulting in adverse side effects.
- The head usually weighs 10 to 12 pounds on an average when it is balanced evenly over the shoulders. However, with each extra tilt forward, the weight on your spine might escalate up to 60 pounds and even beyond that. Excessive weight on the spine can lead to its subsequent collapse.
- Too much use of tablets and smart phones for swiping or texting can cause inflamed index fingers, thumb joints and tendons. You tend to suffer from wrist pain, enfeebled grip or popping sound while moving the fingers. Typing with one thumb without giving considerable breaks in between can also exert stress on the fingers.
- Hunched over, shoulders slumped and necks bent down are the ways majority of the people use their electronic gadgets. This can trigger misalignment of the spine aggravating your health. Spine protects the nervous system, coordinating and controlling various functions of the body. Any sort of disruption might render a drastic consequence.
- Poor posture impacts the ligaments and muscles in a negative way giving way to a series of complications such as gastrointestinal problems, back or neck pain or severe curvature of the spine, heightening the risk of arterial or pulmonary problems.