Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj MishraYour feedback matters!
I am aged 65 years underwent stent for my coronary block, single vessel. Using all medicines regularly. Playing lawn tennis daily for 2 hours in the morning. Lately I am experiencing mild pain in the chest occasionally. I am working as a professional in a college for 10 hours daily? What should I do to further investigate. My blood reports are normal, including lipid profile.
Research suggests “overweight and obese people tend to develop heart disease at an earlier age.” The study indicated that “heart disease begins 1.8 years earlier in overweight middle-aged women compared with normal-weight women, and 4.3 years earlier for those who are obese.” The investigators also found that “obese middle-aged men suffer heart disease 3.1 years earlier than normal-weight men.”
Low density lipoprotein or LDL is the bad cholesterol that adds to plaque development alongside triglycerides, which is another lipid. High density lipoprotein or HDL is the good cholesterol that diminishes plaque development. Plaque can hinder the blood supply to the heart, brain, legs or kidneys, leading to heart attacks, stroke or even death. To lower the cholesterol for a younger heart, you may follow the below steps:
- Reduced fats: Do without greasy meats such as bologna, salami, pepperoni and wieners; and greasy red meats such as ribs and prime cuts of hamburger, pork, veal or sheep. Likewise, you must abstain from skip skin on chicken or turkey. Stay away from full-fat dairy items including whole grain, cheese, cream, cream cheese and spread. These food items contain saturated fat and cholesterol. Both are connected with higher blood cholesterol and plaque development.
- Intake fiber: In particular, get used to food items which are high in dissolvable fiber. In the gut, dissolvable fiber can provide bulk to the bile and easily expel it from the body. Search for dissolvable fiber in oats, oat wheat, ground flaxseed, psyllium, grain, leafy vegetables, in addition to some whole grain oats.
- Go veggie: Pick no less than one meatless meal for every week. Substitute animal protein (meat, poultry, eggs, cheddar) for plant-based protein such as beans, lentils, tofu or quinoa. Consume these plant-based proteins with a plate of mixed greens, soup, panfry, or a burrito.
- Be aware of carbs: Following a low-carb eating routine can help you get in shape and decrease cardiovascular hazards. Pick high fiber sugars like oats, whole grain, starches, beans, lentils, and organic products, which will give you the energy you require, apart from keeping you feeling full.
- Lose some weight: In case you are overweight or stout, shed the additional pounds. Weight reduction brings down the LDL levels. Reducing even 10 to 20 pounds can have a positive effect.
- Move more: Do an hour and a half of cardiovascular exercise every day for an ideal heart wellbeing and weight reduction. Cardiovascular exercise implies any action that uses muscles in an efficient way and builds the heart rate. Strolling, cycling, paddling and swimming can be helpful. In case you discover an hour and a half overwhelming, begin with 30 minutes and work your way up a little at once. For a few people, 45 minutes to an hour of cardiovascular practice is sufficient.
- Pick the correct rhythm: Go for a direct level of work out. You will know you have achieved it when you can bear on a discussion when you work out, yet cannot sing. High intensity workout is better at raising HDL levels. However, it additionally expands your danger of wounds, making it difficult to keep working out.
I have sugar and high pressure. What I can eat? What should I do to control my sugar and high pressure?
The pressure of blood and myocardial infraction( Heart Attack) are two different matter many times. As per yogic science mind dwells in our heart. So, when we get stress it will directly affect on our heart.
One more thing; our gut starts from brain at least up to the end of our bowel. No one can exactly say where it ends. But one thing is confirm that if we think more, work more with brain the rhythm of intestines(peristalsis movement) will automatically brake.
Thus gas and acidity will make regular pressure on the area of chest and head. If the person is having tummy or apple shape stomach, the chance of heart attack are much more then skinny person.
Due to tummy or apple shape area of stomach it becomes difficult for our system to pass gas through lower area. Thus, gas make pressure on heart as well as on brain. When a person having acidic tendency ,acid makes attack on the back side of heart via food pipe.
In many cases when blood pressure was absolute i.E. 120/80 even then person got massive heart attack due to hyperacidity and obviously with heavy gastric condition. What is the remedy in such situation?
-One should eat slowly and masticate food gently. After proper mastication, food will go with the cover of saliva in stomach. Proper salivation means natural antacid cover.
-Second one: Always try to eat less in dinner and also take dinner before 8.30 max. Because our stomach will be empty 2.5 to 3 hours after meal. And also avoid citrus food, juices after sunset.
Last but not least, the mental status of us. Always do meditation before sleep at night. Meditation will directly affect on endocrine glands as well as on heart. Generally meditation is better for those person who work more with mind less with body. And more protein will also be harmful for those who work more with brain. Fruits and juices(in a day time) will helpful for such brainy.
God bless you, have a healthy time, live every moment of your life with ease like butterfly. Heart always work in its own way, please don't disturb your heart.