Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj MashruYour feedback matters!
I'm 34 year female. Bp of both side are up and stress in my mind. And head moves and I take domstal tab. Also. please advice me.
Hello Dr. Sir my mother is 55 year old is hearts patient 2009 first heart block then second 2010 the Dr. had surgery plant the pacemaker after 5 year ago 2010 may mother is in this time big fat grow but please concern loss weight to next some carefully my mom.
I am 25 year old boy. I had blood in cough till 3 days. I consult a doctor, he suzzest me fr some test and X-ray. My platelets z below the range level nd my x- Ray z normal. Doctor gave me some antibiotics nd syrup fr 7 days. Still I have cough. Sometimes I feel wheeze nd pain in my chest. Pain in left ribs also. What causes it? please advise me wht should I do?
I need to know about some testosterone boosting food, which don't have side effects. Eg : I ate turmeric every day ,however this reduced my BP significantly (100/70) and I fainted. Hence please give me a proper list please ,which should also fit my budget.
Giddiness and not able to stand but bp is normal what is the reason. Doctor have given vertin 16, faces tablet, vertiron tablet but still the giddiness is not going from past 3 days. What we have to do.
I have problem of chest pain and coughing from last ten days and so weakness as well. Please advice me what should I do?
My whole chest pains too much in winter what is the reason and what should I do to get rid from these.
Hlo, I am suffering stomach problem since last 6-7 month. My stomach is pumping like heart, feeling very hard above navel area and feeling pain where I press my stomach. Also heavy constipation last 6-7 month. Otherwise no pain and I am eating properly as before.
At night often feel heaviness in chest and abdomen and cannot sleep but have to get up walk for a while then it is ok and also while sneezing always for 6 months have to hold chest as feels heaviness. What is the reason I am female of 48.
Hi, can you please see this report and tell me. Total cholesterol-243, HDL-33, LDL-166, triglycerides-251, VLDL cholesterol-502, non HDL cholesterol-209.9. Can you please see is there any problem.
My mother is 56 years of old have blood pressure 90-160. Some times she have sudden dizziness, lack of balance, nervousness and a headache also. What to do? please Give suggestion.
I did my blood test done My overall report was normal except for few things Rbc (mcv) 96.4 Rbc (mchc) 30.6 Rbc (rdw cv) 19.8 I'm a high bp patient, recently I'm noticing my hands getting dried, after eating rice from. Hands or washing hands for jst 5 seconds my hand gets too dried like it has been in water for hours, please help.
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with a doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life.