Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj M Deshpande
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj M DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from urinary infection, I am visited doctor he provided a tube ,and after removal of the tube ,the flow of urine is good, but after one month ,the infection again happen, so what I can do now.
Methi dana pickle for diabetics
- Apply the salt and turmeric to the mango and fenugreek seeds, mix well and keep aside for 8-10 hours.
- Kachhe aam ko finely chopped karake haldi aur namak lagake aur dana methi dal ke ek raat ke liye rakh de. Next day kachhe aam ka pani niklega, usime methi dana soak hoga aur phulega. Use acchi tarah milake ek aur din bhigneke liye rakh denge.
- Next day 1 pan mein tel leke use acchi tarahase garam kar lenge. Phir usme 2 tablespoon raidal dal denge, phir
- Usime hing, saunf, lalmirch powder, haldi dal denge, thanda honepar grate kiya hua gud milayenge.
- Ye masala ab danamethi aur kairi (raw mango) me milayenge, fir use acchi tarahase milake ek jar me bhar lenge, 2 din rakhne ke bad aachar khane ke liye taiyar hai. Ise paratha, roti ke sath serve kare!
Hi, sir I am 19 years old and my height is 5.5 inches but I want 5.9 inches.please give me some tips or suggestion.
Triglycerides 408, cholesterol 185, sugar levels fasting 96 What medicine is for cute triglycerides.
I am 30 year old male I am very slim I want become healthy and strong My weight about 52 kg and height about 5 feet and 5 inches My sexual power is also low So that dear sir please advise me.
If you are not new to Ayurveda and its treatments, then you are sure to know about Triphala; for the concoction has been used in Ayurveda since a very long time. Widely known for its laxative abilities, Triphala offers highly effective remedies and have several medical benefits. If you are curious to know about them, read on for a few facts.
What is Triphala?
The name is etymologically derived from two Sanskrit words 'tri' meaning three and 'phala' signifying fruits. Thus, Triphala is a combination of three fruits which are powdered and ground together. These three fruits are:
- Embellica officinalis, more commonly referred to as Indian gooseberry or amla.
- Terminalia chebula or haritaki in Sanskrit is a fruit with nut-like appearance. It is also known as harad.
- Terminalia bellirica is known as bibhitaki in various languages and vibhidaka in Sanskrit. Many people also refer to the fruit as baheda.
What are its uses?
The powder of Triphala is used for the treatment of many health issues which may range from high blood sugar to weight loss. Moreover, its anti-inflammatory properties help in the treatment of arthritis. It is also endowed with antioxidants which can delay aging. The good news is that the long list of benefits of Triphala doesn't end right here. Some of the commendable advantages of using Triphala include:
- Get rid of dark circles: Our daily lifestyle has left us with panda eyes which deteriorates our appearance. You can use Triphala powder as an eyewash and bid farewell to your dark circles as well as puffiness under the eyes. For this purpose, all you have to do is add a little amount of this powder into some water and wash the eyes thoroughly with it.
- A brilliant ingredient for rejuvenating skin: If you are looking to have baby soft and supple skin, then you can use Triphala powder which helps in softening, moisturizing and smoothening the skin. This is due to the presence of various antioxidant compounds that fights not only pigmentation but also acne-causing bacteria.
- A great stimulator of hair growth: If you have been suffering from thinning of hair or hair fall, then Triphala can help you as well. You may apply Triphala water directly on the hair directly. The emollient properties of Triphala water help in locking the moisture and offer relief, if you are suffering from alopecia.
- Effective in reducing digestive issues: Triphala works as a brilliant laxative which can be used in stimulating bowel movements. If you have been suffering from bowel or digestive problems, then you can have a teaspoon of Triphala early morning. It will help in treating bloating, diarrhea and other issues of the stomach.
So, if you are suffering from any of the issues, you can purchase this simple yet effective medicine from your local Ayurveda store.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!