Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj M DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
Hi. I have scalp psoriasis from 4 years. It is currently only on scalp. Is it curable what are precautions to be taken. I have seen an Ayurvedic doctor and using medicines for now. Pls suggest in detail including diet, precautions, best Doctor, Type of treatment to be chosen (Allopathy/Ayurveda/homeopathy). Regards, Madhu.
Hi, Am 33 year old. Am married and have an 2 year kid. I feel I have no body though I have everybody. I feel depressed sometimes. I have thyroid from last 7 years. I tend to forget many things. My husband keeps telling that I am fit for nothing. And I am scared that I am becoming the same. I have taken up corporate secretaryship to come out of these things and keep myself busy but am not able to concentrate on studies also. I tend to forget things. Pls advice.
I am 78 kg unable to loose weight. Tried dieting, jogging, skipping and many more things but didn't got success. Even I also tried crunches. My stomach is very big. Please help me in any way. Give me good advice.
My creatinine level is 1.4,Which are the foods that I should completely avoid, please mention by name if you can. My age is 56. I am an indian. I am on medication for BP and cholesterol (olmatec20 and atorav10 mg) and also omnic OCA's 0.4 for prostate. Can I take ragi ie millet. Thank you.
Hello sir, I am having too much of weight now I am doing pathanjali yoga having two female kids c_section bt at first gave birth to a male baby it's normal only male baby expired due to premature delivery after that gave birth to female kids tried a lot to loose weight did work outs daily and had diet food also bt no results still nw my weight is increasing only no improvement no thyroid problem no cholesterol bt having irregular menstrual problem give me a good home remedy.
Many of them saying, if we apply curd and honey paste to face means it turns black. Am in confusion please tell me.
I have a problem of irregular period. It comes always in 1 and half period or sometimes in 2 months. So what should I do for regular monthly period?
I have tan in my upper foot area. Please give me some home remedies to de-tan it. (I am using vaseline petroleum jelly once a day regularly for the past 10 months)
I am losing my hair on mustache and beard. The hair is going like patches. I have consulted many doctors and tried many medicines but its not cured. Will you suggest me what to do?
Age 7 year, lost her adult teeth. Can she gain those lost teeth? If so, how? What medicine she should be given?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 20 years old male having BMI 17.5, wanna gain weight by ayurvedic supplement, I go to gym, Eat six small meals, eat dry fruits. Nothing happened. Kindly suggest some herbal weight gain supplements.
I have gas problem from last 2 years. I have tried various types of Medicine but no results. Please help me.
I am a18 years old studentvof class 12. My health is weak. I want to increase my weight and muscles. So please suggest me.
I'm 22 years old I have gray hair and my doctor suggested me altris spray for getting my hair color back. Now im using it frm a month .it will work on me or not?
I am 50 years old men my cholesterol total serum is 105 & sgot 38. Sgpt is 37& triglycerides is 199. Can I intake 180 ml whisky regularly in the evening.
I am 30 years old female I got Dark circle and i have to work in front of computer for 7 to 8 hours my friend suggest me to use Lacto Calamine Lotion is this the right way or anything else there to solve my problem please give me a solution
With obesity on the rise, more and more young people are looking at measures for weight loss. Ayurveda, with its safe and natural system can be a lofe saver. It believes that obesity is a result of excessive Kapha, and weight loss measures should be aimed at reducing kapha. Reduce foods that are sweet, sour or salty. Increase foods that are bitter and pungent and promote digestion.
The following are some effective ways of losing weight, a combination of natural herbs, dietary habits, and lifestyle changes.
- Guggul or commiphora resin is a very effective fat burner that is used in correcting lipid disorders and treating obesity. It helps by correcting total cholesterol levels, lowering LDL (the bad cholesterol), and increasing HDL (the good cholesterol) levels.
- Garcinia cambogia, or vriksh amla, is a form of gooseberry that is used widely for weight loss. It affects the fat synthesis, fat accumulation, and reduces visceral fat deposition.
- Salacia or Kotahla is another popular herb known for reducing fat accumulation. It suppresses the growth of adipose tissue and is particularly useful in people who are insulin resistant.
- Kalonji seeds, or Nigella, is also useful in improving waist-hip ratios and reducing body-mass index.
- Liquorice is rich in flavonoids which are rich in antioxidants. This has been proven to be useful in preventing accumulation of abdominal fat and reducing triglycerides.
- Warm lime water everyday in the morning will help boost the digestive system and promotes in weight loss. Honey can be added if required.
- Three meals a day is advisable with no snacking in between or healthy snacking if not manageable. The meals should consist of balanced, healthy foods with no oils, lots of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Eat vegetables and fruits that are seasonal, as they have seasonal benefits, are free of chemicals, and easily available. Melons are plentiful in summers while are adequately hydrating, the nuts and roots during winters provide protection from the cold. It is good to have breakfast and lunch as heavier meals compared to dinner, which should be the smallest.
- Starting your day with a round of exercise is considered ideal for a variety of reasons and also for weight loss. Do a mild walk for about 10 minutes after each meal to promote digestion.
- Adhere to a regular sleep pattern. The hormones and digestive enzymes have a natural cycle and help in managing weight.
- Whether meditation or music, exercise or aerobics, find a way to control and manage stress. It is one of the main causes of weight gain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.