Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj Kumar ManwaniYour feedback matters!
What causes cystic pimples? How can we prevent the cystic pimples. Is there any way to avoid cyst pimple?
Wrinkles are a normal yet unsightly sign of aging which can come about due to various reasons including too much exposure to the sun, poor diet, excessive smoking and drinking, lack of proper sleep, advent of age, loss of moisture and elasticity as well as collagen which creates a smooth and supple look, and other such reasons. Cosmetic and plastic surgeons are now turning to a variety of methods to lessen the pronounced look of wrinkles and remove them for younger looking skin. Here are a few methods currently in use.
- Fillers: Fillers like collagen and others including poly lactic acid, Calcium Hydroxlyapatite, and Hyaluronic acid can be used to restore the elasticity of the skin even as they provide precious hydration. These injectibles can be used on the face as well as the hands for a smooth and supple look.
- Botox: To get rid of the lines on the forehead and to prevent the onset of more pronounced wrinkles, Botox or Botulinum Toxin Type A is a favoured element used by many cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists. This is usually administered via injection.
- Retinoids: This is administered with a surgical procedure in order to remove uneven pigmentation as well as the roughness of skin which sets in with age and excessive smoking and sun exposure. It may cause skin peeling and redness.
- Laser: The use of laser resurfacing can also help in stimulating collagen production of the skin, which restores some of its elasticity so that wrinkles may be removed and further wrinkles prevented.
- Surgery: The use of surgical methods like face lifts, brow lifts and other cosmetic processes can help in giving the skin a tighter look which does away with the appearance of wrinkles. These are usually minor procedures from which one will heal fast.
- Dermabrasion: This method is a surgical one that basically sands the surface of the skin in order to remove the wrinkles. It can cause side effects like permanent discolouration of the skin as well as scarring for particularly sensitive skin.
- Peels: Glycolic acid peels and deeper peels that use elements like Salicylic acid can be used to go deep into the skin and making it smooth again. It basically makes a difference to the fine lines. There is a chance of side effects like scarring, bruising and general discolouration in this method as well.
Adequate sleep, good nutrition, avoiding excessive sun exposure and a good skin care regimen can help in keeping wrinkles at bay for a long time. Moisturising with products that contain plenty of vitamin A and E can also help in reducing fine lines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Hello sir/madam I have stretch marks on my shoulder and in my back, I have also used several medicines but nothing result came. Kindly give me exact answer of how to remove these stretch marks.
How to remove my face pimples and how to stop my pimples in my face so please help An what is (Peeling chemical) how many fees.
My sis has a LOT OF PIMPLES ON HER FACE , WHAT CAN BE DONE TO GET A PIMPLE FREE FACE , SHE EVEN HAS A LOT OF DANDRUFF & ITCHY SCALP ,pls help thanks.
I am 21 years old and my studies are still going on. Before 1 month I had a haircut and now my length of hair is not increasing and hair fall is also more comparatively before haicut. What should I do? should I go to parlour and do spa or massage or anything. I am worried now.
I am facing acne problem since 8 years every day one new pimple comes on my face. So pls advice I have tried lot of thing to clean the pimples.
My friend who is 17 years old have a fallen left breast it is in a minor ptosis stage and please help her to get rid of that without a plastic surgery please.
How to get rid of pimples in shoulder? And also want to get rid of marks causes by these pimples. Note: I don't have any pimples in the face.
I have dark spade in my below eye. This darkness my face also. Please give me a solution that I may helpful to you.
What can I apply on a wound which is made after removal of three stitches (the iron rod got almost 1 and 1/2 inch inside my biceps muscle (lower part ,just about the angular)) But now the stitches are open as its been 20 days the accident tool place. And the wound is also Ok but have little swelling in internal of the near area of wound, is it as the fat is developing there as it was removed when the accident occurred?
Hi sir I m a boy of 20 years nd I have spots on my face so I need you to suggest a cream or medicine to my problem.
I am 24 years old my problem is hair fall my front hairline is lost nearly 2 inches hairline is lost please suggest me any cure.
Lybrate | Dr. Sreekumar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY