Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj Kantilal PatrawalaYour feedback matters!
I am having pimples spots in my face and its not going and I am not liking so doctor I can use betnaben n cream on my face and I am having a oily skin.
I am not able to control gas from my anus. A lot of people laughed at me. It seems to be loose. I am not able to concentrate on my studies. Sound is not there but there is continuous gas coming out. There is no stop for that. I am crying everyday.
I am using skintight cream fir 2 years and after knwng abut the side effects of this I am stopped using it but after some time my kine become darker and darker day by day soo can you please tell me the solution for this please doctors I need help doctor.
Hi, I am suffering from hidradenitis suppurativa since 1 year. I have taken several antibiotics and had two excisions under armpits. As I cannot continue long term antibiotics due to side effects, I am using Himalaya haridra (turmeric) tablet and TALEKT tablet as it is helping in skin conditions. I am unaware if it will have any side effects because, there is an ingredient bronopol in haridra tablets. Himalaya TALEKT tablets appears to be fine. Please suggest the dosage and duration for these tablets. Also suggest I can use turmeric capsules daily and which turmeric capsules. Please advice. Thanks.
Hello, mere face ka skin tone change h I mean to say neck ka color or h chicks ka alag hai or head ka alag h isliye please mujhe koi essi medicine btao jisse sb ek jesa ho jaye.
Here are 8 great benefits of cucumber you should avail yourself of this summer-
1) Rehydration - Cucumbers are 95 percent water. They help in keeping the body well hydrated while promoting toxin elimination in the body. Replace your aerated drinks, tea or coffee intake with cucumber.
2) Daily Vitamins - Cucumbers are a good source of vitamin B and C. In fact, cucumbers have most of the vitamins the body needs in a single day. Do not peel off its skin, because the skin contains a good amount of vitamin C, nearly 10 percent of the daily-recommended vitamins.
3) Hair & Skin Care - The silicon and sulfur in cucumbers help to stimulate hair growth. Cucumber juice and skin can be used for skin irritations and sunburns. When you place a slice over the eyes, cucumber’s anti-inflammatory properties help reduce puffiness of eyes.
4) Removes Bad Breath - Cucumber juice is a very good mouthwash. To get instant relief from bad breath, press a slice of cucumber to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for few seconds, the phytochemcials will kill the bacteria that cause bad breath.
5) Aids in weight loss and digestion – Cucumber is a low calorie food with high fiber and water content, it is therefore an ideal diet for people looking at weight loss. It also aids digestion. Daily consumption of cucumbers is a tested remedy for chronic constipation.
6) Treats diabetes, blood pressure and cholestrol - Cucumber juice promotes insulin production in the body and is therefore very beneficial for diabetic patients. Due to its high potassium, magnesium and fiber content, cucumbers effectively regulate blood pressure. Also, a compound called ‘sterols’ in cucumbers helps in reducing cholesterol levels.
7) Relieves gout, joint pain and arthritis pain - Cucumber is an excellent source of silica, which promotes joint health by strengthening the connective tissues. They are also rich in vitamin A, B1, B6, C & D, Folate, Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium – you name it! And when its juice is mixed with carrot juice, it can relieve gout and arthritis pain by lowering the uric acid levels.
8) Fight cancers - Cucumbers are known to contain pinoresinol, lariciresinol, and secoisolariciresinol. These three lignans have a strong history of research with respect to reduced risk of several cancer types, including breast cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer and prostate cancer.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
I have skin allargy over a two days What should I do If when I take any medicine it will be cure but again it is occurring in some days.
I am 26 years old male I am having rectal bleeding since two years some times it completely stops but after a month it again starts. Due to this my hemoglobin is becoming low.
Hello sir, I have yellow skin for 3 days. Please tell me what is the reason and what should I do for this?
Hey I am 19 years old ! I was being prescribed to use sunscreen of spf-30 so I want to ask if I use spf-50 instead of spf-30 , is this gonna be good for my skin ? Spf-50 will provide more protection than spf-30 right ? So should I go for spf-50 ?
I am 35 yr old female. Pl suggest good Anti wrinkle cream that control wrinkles and bring glow to skin.
I have black scars on my face may be due to sunburn and I am also the patient of asthma. I had tried many creams but effect was none. What should I do?
My son was suffering from chicken pox for the last 2 weeks. Now he is ok. But the marks are there in his face and body. To remove those what should I do.
My niece had protected sex which was incomplete though cus he dint put it in completely but he came. She also had an ipill as she was scared. A week later he came n then he fingered her but he dint touch his cim his fingers wer dry. She constantly fears of being pregnant all the time amd does not concentrate. She also sees a drop of white discharge from nipples while squzeeing even before she was with a guy. Is there any reason for her to worry cus if she continues she will go mad. Plis she is very sure she can not get pregnant but still fears. Also is the nipple discharge normal? Please help.
I have black Mark under arm in round shape. I feel itching sometimes. How should I get rid of this mark and itching?
She has developed white patches on both the corner of her lips. This has also some scar at intervals. Please suggest some way out.
Do you know that there are certain substances, which may cause respiratory and skin problems? Substances while at work may lead to the development of allergies when breathed in. Allergies may also occur when the substances are exposed to the skin directly. These substances are known as skin and respiratory sensitizers and are capable of causing damage to the nose, skin, throat and lungs. If you are affected in any way, further exposure to sensitizers may lead to allergic symptoms.
Effects of skin and respiratory sensitizers
The effects on the respiratory system may be experienced in the form of symptoms, such as runny or itchy eyes and nose, which is typical of hay fever. More symptoms may follow which include wheezing, breathlessness, coughing and chest tightness. The symptoms in case of skin include itchy, red, dry and cracked skin with irritation. Severe symptoms like bleeding might follow and the symptoms may spread to the different parts of the body.
When do the symptoms occur?
The symptoms show up on being exposed to the substance. In most cases, sensitization occurs within a few months. The symptoms may be experienced even twelve years after the exposure. The symptoms are more severe during evening and night. There are chances of the symptoms improving during weekends and holidays. Once established, respiratory attacks may occur, triggered by exposure to tobacco smoke, cold water and exercise. Attack on skin commonly occur when exposed to chemicals present in the cleaning products.
Substances causing sensitization
The substances, which cause skin sensitization include isocyanates, wood dust, flour and grain dust, solder flux, glues and resins, laboratory animals glutaraldehyde and chemicals used in hairdressing.
Legal obligations associated with skin and respiratory sensitisers
There are certain legal duties, which an employer should undertake for protecting employees. These include protecting workers and public from risks which are associated with skin and respiratory sensitizers. The Control of Substances Hazardous to Heath Regulations lay out the legal requirements in order to protect workers. In order to comply with it, an employer has to assess the risk of health which may arise from activities at work. The employer also needs to decide the precautions which should be taken to prevent or control any risk. It is also to be ensured that control measures are utilised and maintained well. The workers’ exposure to harmful fumes and substances should be monitored constantly. The workers should also be informed, instructed and trained about the risks associated with their work.
According to homeopathy, when a patient suffers from cold, his body will develop skin complaints at times. It’s a way to get rid of internal affection in respiratory system. People usually misunderstand such cold, as another skin disease. However, neither the cold nor the skin complaint will get cured. The patient will be declining day by day. Similarly, if there are skin diseases, when suppressed, affect internal organs. Skin disease is not a health hazard unless it becomes septic. If you experience any symptoms associated with skin and respiratory sensitizers, it is important for you to visit a homeopath. This would enable timely diagnosis and treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.