Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj Kantilal Patrawala
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj Kantilal PatrawalaYour feedback matters!
Hi, my face color was very fair before but now its darken from previous. Kindly let me know what to do in home remedy?
I feel 0 degree or say feel something like weighted on my left chicks area or half left face and also on my left fingers. Its been 15 days but it still exits. Pls consult me.
I've two scars near my eye area due to a bike accident at the age of about 5 years n I wanna remove it. So could you please your suggestions about the cost n treatment.
How can I glow my skin and I am getting dark circle? How can I remove dark circle please tell me and tell easy methods?
I am 20 years old. I am female. I have pimples and black spots small holes for 2 years. I consulted dermatologist and used clear gel, acnesol, benzyl, clinxa gel, azifast gel, exazel 1.5, panderm. One after one. But again nd again I am facing these pimples. Pimples large in size are increasing on my cheeks. Smaller on my forehead. Please suggest me the best solution. I'll wait for your siggsuggestions. Thank you.
My skin is too dry. I m suffering from sun burn what yo do? Just because of that my skin become too black and also have black spot's on my hand please give me suggestion.
I am 28 years old .married women before the marriage my skin colour was very fair and I was suppose to join TV industry but unlucky things dint go well and got married after I got married and delivered a baby after that my skin is like hell colour am not able to recognise myself and I cry for my face I down what to do I have become total dull. please help me so that I can overcome all my issues. Thank you.
Dermabrasion is a procedure where the top layer of the skin is removed by using a diamond wheel or a wire brush. The brush or the wire is rotated on the top layer of the skin and injures it. As the injury heals, new skin is formed. The procedure is used to clear scars from acne and other lines in the face.
The factors to be considered are the coarseness of the brush or the wire, the duration and the pressure applied.
There are certain things to keep in mind before undergoing the procedure:
- Too much sun exposure can damage the skin on the face. So take necessary precautions both before and after the surgery.
- Few days prior to the surgery, it is advised to stop using harsh exfoliating products on the skin. If all the unwanted cells are removed before the procedure then the healthy cells will be removed during the procedure.
- It can result in bleeding and scarring.
- Moisture is removed from the skin during the procedure so it is advised to moisturize the face on a regular basis.
- This procedure increases blood flow to the skin so the skin remains healthy. It also increases the skin's elasticity.
- This procedure also helps people who have large pores on their skin.
- It can help in getting rid of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- The procedure helps in penetration of the various cosmetic products so the cosmetic effects are more prominent.
- The procedure tends to give better results in younger people than older people.
- The procedure lasts for about 30 minutes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.