Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj KamdarYour feedback matters!
Got black spot on forehead dur to sideeffect of an medicine and now after one doctor recommended using tretinoin cream usp? But the sport seems to be more wide but light what to do now?
Hlo doctor. Meri age 25 sal h.meri skin bhut oily h, jiski wjha se mere face pe pimples or blackheads ho jate h.koi home made redeim btao.
I want fairer tanned And pimple less skin. I don't have too much pimples but then too it pampers me. I used Aha Glow Face wash. After consulting a doctor. Please Guide.
From last two days I am feeling itching while excreting waste through anus and also bleeding along with waste, what is this happening to me please I am very sad.
There is anal itching at night I am frustrated by this I have used albendazole some days also pilex but there is not cure by this but when I used moxikind cv 625 I feel some cure but not permanently please tell me what could be the reason.
I am 21year old female with brown complexion and have small spots on my hands. How can I treat them? What can I use for such spots?
Hi doc. I have a small white spot in centre of my eye since 1 day. I am having foreign body sensation since then. I tried to remove it by washing, but I can not get rid of the white spot. It look like it has stuck to my cornea. What should I do. Is it serious.
What can I do to remove the spots that remain as after effects of chicken pox. Its been 17 days since and some of the adamant spots are still there at my back, chest and face?
I am 41 years female. I have memory loss, weight gain, knee pain, depression, monthly period I get but bleeding vry vry less. Dark circles around eye. I feel like to start calcium tablet but which I do not know and even to whom I concern for my problems.
Hiii, I am 20 years old female. I am having a blackhead problem on nose nd near about areas. So what is the possible reasons. Nd how can I cure it.
The condition which occurs on exposure to foreign substances and causes the skin to become red, itchy and inflamed is known as contact dermatitis. It is commonly known as a rash. Although most of the reactions to contact dermatitis are not serious, they can be very irritating till the itching subsides. The causes of contact dermatitis are usually case specific; they vary according to the different types of this disease.
The types of contact dermatitis are:
- Allergic contact dermatitis: This condition occurs when an allergic reaction is developed after exposure to foreign substances. The reaction occurs with a release of inflammatory chemicals that causes the skin to become irritated and itchy. If a person has eczema, he or she can suffer from this kind of rash. Causes of allergic contact dermatitis include:
- Latex gloves
- Poison Oak
- Jewellery (gold or nickel)
- Perfumes and chemicals in skincare and cosmetic products
- Irritant contact dermatitis: Contact between the skin and a toxic material causes Irritant contact dermatitis. They can be sub divided into two categories, namely chemical irritants and physical irritants. Some of the toxic substances that cause this condition include battery acid, drain cleaners, detergents, kerosene, pepper spray and bleach. The physical causes of Irritant contact dermatitis include low humidity from air conditioning, a variety of plants and so on so forth. The condition tends to become more painful, rather than itchy.
- Photo-contact dermatitis: This is a very uncommon type of contact dermatitis which is caused due to the exposure of some active ingredients in sunscreen to sunlight. When sunlight is not present, the sensitive chemicals in the substances are not harmful.
Symptoms of contact dermatitis depend upon the causes of this condition. The symptoms of allergic contact dermatitis are:
- Dry or oozing blisters
- Dry, flaky and scaly skin
- Redness of the skin
- Extreme itching
- Burning of the skin with or without sores
- Leathery or dark appearance of the skin
- Swelling, particularly on the face, in your eyes or groin regions
Symptoms of Irritant Contact dermatitis can be slightly different. They include: