Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj K YadavYour feedback matters!
I have very bad stomach pain and no periods from 4 month, I have used pregnancy test shows negative. What should I do?
I have hair fall problem. I am 24 years old. I don't have dandruff but hair fall problem. Can you tell how to stop hair fall. If treatment required then how much money need to spend approximately and do I need to take treatment continuously? Thanks in advance.
I am 28 years old and suffering from a very bad problem from few days. I am loosing my memory power. I can't remember all things of few years back. Mainly I am facing problem related to the new things I learned. mostly I am forgetting the lessons or what I read. Can't remember those things what I read yesterday very carefully and read many times I am facing this problem from q years.
I am 22 years old male. I had low level back pain and neck pain many times daily. I had consulted doctor regarding back pain and suggested some exercises and medicines. But still I cant get rid of it. Besides when I get nervous or wetted in rain my thighs. Legs hands sometimes head starts shivering. I think I had nerve weakness. Can you suggest me?
I have cold from about 5-6 days and my head pains regularly because of cold. What should I do. Is cold medicines are available in market? But I believe more on home treatment. Please suggest a home treatment for cold please!
I' am 22 male. I have a calf muscles problem. I dnt knw how to describe properly I cant say its pain but a feeling of uncomfortable and numbnss I guess. Well I usually dont feel it when I am walking but it starts the uncomfortable feeling when ever I lay or try to take rest. And not only that it get worse after sleep. So what could be the reason I went to doctor and asked about it but he didnt took it seriously. He told me that the reason could probably because I dont do exercise. Yes I usually sleep all the time. Thank you
Hi good morning Doctor, 2 weeks ago my bike was sleeped and my face rubbed on the road now wounds improved but red spot still there i am so worried, i am just 26 years. And now I used fucidin cream and clinical lotion its good or what. Please Suggest. I hope you giving me good advice. I am waiting for reply. Good day thank you.
I am 18 years old boy, I have pimples problem on my face I used too many creams on face but problem dsnt gone, what should I have to do?
My wife of age 42 has undergone a severe back pain at lumbar side. The pain is in between L4-L5. The MRI shows that there is a stenosis in L4-L5. She is advised to do surgery, but we are not willing to do surgery. She is exercising every day regularly for the same. The pain is in right leg to sciatica nerve. Tell me that it should be operated or not to operate? Or whether it will be relaxed by regular exercise?
I am 25 weeks pregnant I took scan they told me that single loop of cord is seen around fetal neck forming complete loop and cephalic presentation is seen.
Last month on 13th april I had protected sex wid my gf nd her periods also started on 13 april means during periods I had sex. But today is 13 may nd my gf have no periods till now.
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that results in higher levels of blood sugars in the body. It is assuming epidemic proportions, and India has become the new diabetic capital with more than 50 million diabetic people. The main problem with diabetes is it does not completely go away, and there is a whole myriad of issues that it brings along with it. Heart attacks, strokes, eyesight problems, delayed wound healing, nerve damage and impotence. Therefore, diabetes and by that we mainly mean blood sugar levels have to be managed so that there is delay in onset of the associated conditions and/or reduced in severity.
Ayurveda refers to diabetes as Prameha (excessive urination) and Madhumeha (sugary urine) and has identified close to 20 forms of the disease. According to Ayurvedic belief, each disease is caused due to imbalance in kapha, pitta, and vata doshas and diabetes is caused by all these, predominantly by kapha. With any stream of medicine, management of diabetes involves two tracks - one is lifestyle changes and the second is medications.
Lifestyle changes include the following:
- Diet: Reduce the amount of rice, sugar, potato, sweet fruits, maida, deep fried foods, and red meat. Protein-rich foods like lentils, soya, green leafy vegetables and fish should be increased. Diet plan should change to small, frequent meals instead of binge eating.
- Exercise: Include 30 minutes of regular exercise into your daily routine if you have a diabetic predisposition.
- Others: Avoid smoking and alcohol, ensure sufficient sleep, avoid sleeping during day time, improved foot and eye care, periodically check sugar levels, and manage stress levels.
Ayurveda has a whole lot of home remedies proven to be very effective against diabetes.
- Jambhul: Eugenia Jambolana whether eaten raw or juice extract has been shown to have beneficial effects in managing sugar levels and cholesterol.
- Gymnema sylvestre: Used to manage diabetes for over 2000 years, it reduces sugar cravings and is being touted as the future for diabetes treatment.
- Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia): It has 3 components that give it strong antidiabetic properties. The charantin reduces blood sugar levels; the polypeptide has insulin-like effects; and lectin that again has hypoglycemic effects.
- Bel (Aegle marmelos): Also known as wood apple, leaves of the plant are shown to have antidiabetic properties. 5 to 10 leaves can be chewed on a daily basis to help control blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Consuming 10 g of fenugreek seeds soaked in water increases the amount of insulin produced, thereby increasing sugar breakdown.
- Neem: Chewing about 4 to 5 leaves in the morning on an empty stomach helps to control blood sugar levels. Alternately, neem leaves powder is available which can be dissolved in water and consumed.