Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj K Yadav
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj K YadavYour feedback matters!
I have a swelling behind my wrist it's not bone I correctly don't know about it to which doctor I want to consult do I want to consult any specialist?
I am suffering from vertigo what kind of food should I avoid. And I have some kind of ringing sound in my left ear what can it be?
Piles refer to the inflamed and swollen collections of tissue and vein in the anal area. The size of piles varies and they can either be external or internal. Internal piles are more common as compared to the external piles.
Panchakarma is an ayurvedic therapeutic treatment to clean one’s body and mind. It includes five treatments to remove toxins from your body. It is a very effective and natural way to treat the problem of piles. Before going further, let’s look at the causes which lead to piles.
One of the most common cause of Piles is the pressure one needs to put on a repeated basis while having a bowel movement. There are a couple of other causes as well which are discussed below:
- Increased Intra-Abdominal Pressure: a person is at high risk of getting piles, when he needs to put extra pressure on the abdomen, which in turn increase pressure on veins inside the anus, while he is the process of bowel movement.
- Improper Diet and Digestion: Problem of indigestion and constipation for a long period of time, increase the chance of getting affected by Piles. Hard stools generally tend to occur when you have food without any fiber content.
Symptoms Of Piles
There are a number of symptoms that can affect a person, who is suffering from the problem of Piles. Symptoms vary from person to person, depending on the severity of their problems. The symptoms of Piles are as follows:
- Bleeding From The Anus: When you have constipation, you have hard stools, which makes you put extra pressure on the anus for the bowel movement. This can lead to bleeding.
- Blood Stained Stools: If you are passing stools covered in blood, then it’s another indication of Piles.
- Pain During Bowel Movement: The ones who are affected by Piles, tend to feel a lot of pain during bowel movements.
This ayurdevic method of treatment helps in purifying and detoxifying toxin substances from one’s body. Panchkarma means “five therapies”. These five therapeutic treatment which help in eliminating toxins are Vamana, Virechana, Basti, Shirodhara and Nasya. Out these, the first three methods aid in treating the problem of Piles.
- Vamana: It is recommended for patients suffering from chronic indigestion, so it is an ideal treatment method for those having problem of piles. Patient is advised to drink decoction of liquorice or Acorus calamus root as per one’s need, to the fullest extent and thus vomiting tendency is induced. Minimum 4 to 6 bouts of vomit indicates complete purification.
- Virechana: Virechana helps to cure Digestive disorders and Constipation. So, it becomes a perfect treatment method for piles as it cleanses the gastrointestinal tract throroughly and gets rid off the Pitta toxins, accumulated in the liver, gall bladder and small intestine.
- Basti: The term ‘Basti’ stands for a pouch or bag. It is known as the mother of all Panchakarma treatments. This cleans up accumulated toxins from the 3 doshas, Vata, Pitta, Kapha through the colon. Ghee and herbal decoction is given to clean up colon and increase muscle tone. This helps in treatment the problem of Constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive disorders.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!