Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj K YadavYour feedback matters!
Hi am 36, am very much interested in sex but unable to satisfy my better half, I think my pennies may be small and thin. Please suggest me how can I improve my pennies lengthy and fatty.
Laser Skin Reemerging is a treatment to reduce the impacts of delayed sun introduction, skin inflammation or maturing on the skin, for example, wrinkles, flaws, scars, blotches or lines. The treatment utilizes the procedure of centering throbbing, short light pillars at the influenced skin. The light bar expels the skin layer by layer with sharp accuracy. After the system, new skin cells create which makes the skin tight and young looking.
Laser Skin Reemerging can remain solitary methodology, or done in blend with some other surgical corrective treatment.
Laser Skin Reemerging is for the most part of two sorts:
CO2 Laser Resurfacing
CO2 (carbon dioxide) laser reemerging, is utilized to treat wrinkles, warts, scars, swollen oil organs, and other skin issues. This kind of laser reemerging utilizes fractionated carbon dioxide laser in an unmistakable example to evacuate fine layers of your skin utilizing insignificant warmth, which lessens the odds of warmth harm. Recuperation from CO2 laser reemerging takes two weeks.
Erbium Laser Resurfacing
Moderately profound wrinkles and lines on the hand, face, trunk or neck are, lessened by erbium laser reemerging. The advantage of deciding on erbium laser reemerging is that it causes minimal measure of consumes on the encompassing tissue. Erbium laser reemerging likewise causes less swelling, redness and wounding on the skin. Indeed, even the recuperation time of it is speedier than CO2 laser reemerging.
Erbium laser reemerging is, suggested for individuals with darker skin.
A Dermatologist or Plastic specialist plays out the technique of Laser Re-emerging:
Amid the Technique
The wrinkles in the region of your mouth, eyes or temple might be dealt, with independently or the whole face might be dealt with. On the off chance that, lone individual zones are dealt with the specialist will utilize neighborhood anesthesia to numb the skin. On the off chance that, the entire face is dealt with the specialist will quiet you with general anesthesia. Singular zones on the face take thirty to forty minutes to treat, however the whole face requires almost two hours.
After the method
After the methodology is finished, the treated zones on the skin will be dressed. You should clean the treated regions and apply a balm twenty-four hours after the technique. You should clean your face 4 to 5 times in a day. Oil jam, can be connected on the face to counteract scab development.
Hi 8 month baby I have. But after given birth ,I have problem on my back .and neck of back .and knees Pain. Also. please help.
Drug addiction is an addiction of a very severe kind. This causes the sufferer i.e. the drug addict to seek and use drugs compulsively despite the destructive consequences to themselves and those around them. This is known as a chronic brain disease because of the functional and structural changes it causes in the brain. It is the overpowering dependence on illegal or legal medications and drugs. One cannot quit taking drugs just by strong will or good intentions. Ayurveda's holistic method combines exercises, meditation, and herbal medicines to cure addiction towards drugs.
- Panchakarma Therapies-Only an ayurvedic expert should perform the panchakarma therapies and rituals on you. It promotes cleanliness and helps in detoxifying the body. These therapies are done using various herbs and oils in accordance with the ancient traditions to eliminate negative conditions.
- Virechana-It is the most useful Panchakarma therapy to treat addiction. Virechana is known to cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and purify the blood of toxins of a period of a few days. It helps decontaminate your spleen, stomach, liver, kidneys, colon, intestines and sweat glands through varied herbs and laxatives such as castor oil, mango juice, raisins, cow's milk, psyllium seeds, flaxseed husk, prune and senna.
- Rasayana therapies-Rasayana therapy is another very useful Ayurvedic treatment for treating drug abuse and addiction. It is based upon the transmutation and conservation of energy to improve the mental as well as physical characteristics in order to increase your body's natural metabolic processes while enhancing your immune system and brain function. Rasayana therapy consists of intricate face, head and full body massages which are combined with medicated creams and herb oils. This therapy is also useful to remove artificial aging which occurs due to prolonged drug abuse.
- Yoga-The chaotic chemicals are known to wreak havoc on the drug addict's brain during the process of recovery. Resorting to exercise or yoga will help generate extra endorphins which are very helpful for clarity. To recover from drug addiction, you must join a structured yoga class along with other ayurvedic therapies. Yoga is beneficial since it stimulates every part of your body without applying too much stress on any one part. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I had acne problem 2-3 years before but after consulting the doctor the pimples were no more. The medicines I took were sotret 20 mg, derived Ms. and faceline gel. However sometimes one or two pimple arise, I apply derived Ms. for a week or two and its gone. But the spots are still there like some red and tiny holes. Doctor told chemical peeling as a way to get rid of these but is there any other remedial remedy to get rid of these?
I'm suffering from SEVERE hair fall along with itching and irritating scalp. What could be the problem?
Dear sir, my new born child head is affected with some like badda, please advice how to remove this from head ?
My father has stomach pain. He is suffering from this disease from last years. He is 55 years old. What should I do?
Sir I am a 18 at present I have done hand job vigorously in my teen ages and I have stopped it now But the problem is sperms are automatically coming out of my body in my sleep but it cause me to get a black colour infection on my body parts. Sir please can you help me to over come this problem.
Dr before 2 months I joined gym and I started drinking powder which is in powder form and now I stop the use of powder and the result is that powder is reacted in my face and my face is bump so I want my face back as it is so what I should do please take me advise and dr.
I am trying to loose weight but no success so far. I have high tricyclerides and take feno fibrate for that. Please suggest effective ways to loose weight.
Bad breath is embarrassing. It inconveniences you and everyone around you. It affects your life in more ways than you might be aware of. It is crucial that you give due care to your oral health well in time to save difficult procedures and unbearable decay in time. Here are a few ways how you can do that:
1. Brushing Twice: This is the first and the most important. The reasons of odour in the mouth are mainly gum disease, tooth decay, and cavities. You should brush your teeth twice, once right after you wake up and just before you go to bed.
2. Tongue Cleaning and Flossing: It’s not just brushing, you need to clean your tongue too. This is the area where harmful bacteria are present. To avoid odour and mouth diseases, ensure that you have a tongue cleaner and that you clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth. Also remove the in-betweens of the teeth with a flossing thread. It ensures complete deposit free oral hygiene.
3. No to Mints: Avoid using mints and gums to disguise the odour in your breath. They are temporary disguises and do more harm than good. They have sugar which stays back in your mouth and spoils your oral health, drastically. If you have to choose ones which are free of sugar.
4. Drink Ample Water: If your mouth is dry, it is a bad sign. Saliva has the important enzymes which help kill bacteria. If your mouth is dry, bacteria are increasing. So, drink water. Ensure you drink at least eight glasses of water in a day.
5. Rinse After Every Meal: Always wash the insides of your mouth well, after eating anything, esp. chocolates and other sugary foods. A good swirl with water inside your mouth will get rid of the food lodged in corners.
6. Pick The Right Fruits: Certain fruits and vegetables are very good for oral health. Juicy and crunchy Vitamin C rich fruits like bell peppers, broccoli, berries and apple have a cleansing effect on your teeth.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.