Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj K Yadav
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj K YadavYour feedback matters!
I'm 19 year old boy. My hair is falling continuously. I don't know reason behind this. Please give the solution.:)
I am 21 years old and I am addicted to porn and sex I always fantasize about having sex every time it has become really a big barrier between my future goals.
I'm Missing my menses and I have pcos. My last period date is 8: 09:2016. Till now I dnt get my menses this month. I used to have the problem but from last 7 months I don't face any problem. Can I go for medication again.
I have pcos from the age of 15. Would like to know what hormonal imbalances I have and what diet should I follow so that my hormones are under control. I don't get period for two months and recently Even after two months I just had little bleeding. Please guide what should I do. I'm very depressed.
I am 21 year old Married. I am 2 time open heart surgery ed. One time valve repair second time valve replacement. Still I am ok. But. I get it warf tablets / we need pregnancy planning give me best.
In my vagina or uterus is swelling nd I think it sores (ghao) or chota sa gilti hogya h nd trouble in while passing urine or toilet. Severe pain l.
I have a problem in my heart. My heart beats more than normal. And also I have problem in my chest. My chest feels heavy and I m not able to breathe easily.
My face is oily and that is the reason the glow does not come on my face .What to do for glowing and healthier skin.
COPD, short for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, is an inflammatory disease of the lungs. The disease obstructs the flow of air in the lungs and subsequently causes difficulty in breathing. Prolonged exposure to cigarette smoke, gases or particulate matter can lead to this condition. The condition transcends all age brackets meaning it can affect anyone from young teenagers to aged adults. People who contract this disease are at an increased likelihood of developing cardiovascular conditions and lung diseases, in addition to a horde of other conditions.
Causes of COPD
1. The chief cause of COPD is smoking tobacco and being subjected to fumes from cooking and heating. A study estimated that in and around 25% of long-standing smokers develop symptoms of this condition. Yet, statistics show that COPD is often misdiagnosed until an elaborate evaluation is diagnosed.
2. Conditions like Emphysema and chronic bronchitis are also known to cause the disease. Your lungs depend on the intrinsic elasticity of the air sacs and bronchial tubes that help facilitate the passage of air through the lungs. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease causes these passages to lose their elasticity thus rendering them partially ineffective.
Symptoms of COPD
The symptoms of COPD do not appear until the lungs are significantly damaged and the condition tends to deteriorate if smoking persists. Apart from coughing and production of sputum, other apparent symptoms include:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Stiffness and tightness of chest
- A persistent cough
- Fatigue and weakness
- Weight loss
- Frequent allergic reactions of the respiratory glands
Along with the aforementioned symptoms, patients who are diagnosed with COPD are likely to experience bouts of exacerbation, during which their symptoms heighten and tend to grow worse for several days.
Although anyone can contract the condition, certain people are at an increased risk of condition. Such risk factors include:
- Chronic smoking
- A medical history of asthma
- Exposure to chemicals and dusts
- Weakening of the immune system with increasing age
If you experience or entertain symptoms or suspicions of this disease, consulting a pulmonologist is duly advised.