Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj JainYour feedback matters!
I have marks on my back. It does not pain though but what are they? Please help! (Horizontal white lines)
I had wasp sting just below my lip on left side of my face. After removing the string by rubbing the area with a thread I applied ice on that to cure swelling. It worked and I was fine. But now next morning there again is swelling. I applied ice but this time no good. Please help me to reduce this swelling fast.
I have an melasma problem from sunlight, my face skin colour is bright but my face forehead just like converted into black how to remove black damaged skin pls suggest any medicine.
I have a scar on my right cheek and its 12, 13 years old so what would you reccomend me to do either a laser surgery or plastic surgery as it is not much light there are three stitches so please suggest me somethng it dont look good.
I having pain in bikini area both side pain is very harsh and my periods are not coming on time and having hairfall please tell me about this.
Hello Doctor my self pradeep I am 30 year old man and I have dark circle problem since last 6month what should I do please help me.
I getting black dots on my face and around neck. I dont what is the reason. Will you suggest how to rectify it?
Hello I am 20 years old. But not growth of beard fully. please suggest me something. Should I take biotin.
From last 5 year in my face there is so many pimples. I consulted so many doctors, he suggest me medicine and cream but its not worth. Last month I consulted one of the Lybrate doctor. He gave me a list of creams and facewash worth rs. 2500. I bought all and applied in my face. But my problem is not solved. Most of the pimple on my head. And according to my understanding its may be because of my stomach or may be hormonal problem. So please suggest me some medicine to getting rid of pimples.
Dr. Meri body par guthliya horhi hai yeh takriban 5 ya 6 sal se hai phele ek ya 2 thi abhi kafi jyada ho gyi hai in me dard nhi hota hai alopathic doctor kehte hai ki inka aalopath me koi treatment nhi hai meri age 28 year hai.
I am a dark skinned girl. My father is dark. But my mother have fair skin. I am also medium skin color in childhood. But after 10 year I turn to dark skin. What can I do for lightening my skin? How can I get fairer tone. Please give me a useful answer.
I have dark circle from 2 to 3 month and I also get proper sleep but it doesn't goes plzzz suggest some home remedies thanks.
I am 24 yr old girl nd my problem is lot of acen and dark circle, blemishes on my skin, this problem I have last 10 year. please give me solution.
How to get rid of acne marks? Also skin has become lifeless because of using lot of cleansers to cure acne. My skin is combination type, just an advice needed to know what should I use on my face and how? On applying cream I feel oils bein poured out of the skin? How and what should I use?
It’s been long known about the numerous health benefits of beetroot. Surprisingly though, beetroot has some not-so-known qualities such as increasing stamina, removing skin blemishes and increasing the glow of the face. Apart from this, it can fetch benefits to the skin, hair and the overall health. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of beetroot consumption in vivid detail.
- Reduces the impact of aging: Beetroot being a great antioxidant successfully blocks free radicals and helps to fight the symptoms of aging. All it requires is a medium slice beetroot. The juice should be extracted from it and the pulp needs to be removed. The juice then could be applied to the face using cotton balls. Applying this simple solution once in a week can fetch dramatic results.
- Reduces blemish and pigmentation: Beetroot is one of the few vegetables that have a large amount of vitamin C embedded in it. It helps the skin to retain its original color, reduces blemishes and pigmentation. 3-4 cubes of beetroot serving twice a week should do the trick.
- Hair loss: Beetroot is a great source of food to stay away from hair loss. Being a good source of potassium, beetroot can prevent hair loss and enhance hair growth. A weekly serving of 3-4 cube of beetroot over a span of few months will show visible results.
- Improves liver function: Beetroot contains glutathione that is known to be a great agent for the liver. It acts as a detox diet and helps in functioning of the liver. This liver, in turn, helps the body to detox. Beetroot also helps in the regeneration of cells of the liver.
- Boost hemoglobin: Beetroot is an excellent source of iron and folate. These are the nutrients that are required for the body to maintain an adequate amount of hemoglobin in the body. A deficiency in the hemoglobin level can lead to anemia. Regular consumption of beetroot can ensure that a person refrains from deadly diseases such as anemia.
- Fight inflammation: Some typical symptoms of inflammation include infection, trauma etc. This is a sign of the immune system not acting efficiently against sudden panic. Some typical symptoms include pain, redness, swelling etc. Beetroot in known to have a super-efficient anti-inflammatory response. Injection of beetroot is often suggested by medical practitioners.
- Cancer prevention: Beetroot can elevate the level of oxygen in the blood. Since cancer cells are acidic in nature, beetroot can successfully neutralize them due to its alkaline nature. Owing to this anti-cancer properties, oncologists often suggests the intake of beetroot juice on a regular basis to patients suffering from liver, rectal, colon and various other types of cancer. 2 glasses of beetroot juice are often recommended for cancer patients.