Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj GuptaYour feedback matters!
When I stand on stage for speech my heart beats fast and I often get blank for some time please give me your suggestions.
I have hernia problem at below stomach. Now I am going to do marriage. So please say any problem Is their in sex.
I am taking eptoin 100mg tablet everyday for the last 4 years for epilepsy. 4 years before I had epilepsy. Now after taking this tablet I am totally out of this problem till now. Can I stop taking this problem permanently now?
I have been facing stomach issues, like, lack of hunger, indigestion, gas, etc. Since long. Also due to lesser immunity I suffer frequently from fever and all. Pls suggest.
My friend had attack by malaria. His family members and friends are very sad. He was 19 years old now. So, I ask you to give me a list of instructions to recover him from malaria and I also ask how I prevent me from malaria? Please send me a answer.
Hello Doctor, I am 30 years male, I am having diabetes since last 2 years. My problem is that I am getting boils on my thighs and on private parts as well. Please help.
I am a married person. When I will doing sex with my wife I don't have much more excitement and I got a pain in my penis. My not very much stronger that time. So am I do for this problem?
I have headache from past 6 months I have consulted many doctors but haven't seen any effect yet please suggest me what should I do?
Respected doctors, I am suffering from premature ejaculation ,and I ejaculate in just 4 min or sometimes even more earlier. I am not satisfied with myself . I also have a little cross of my penis towards left. Although that cross is not affecting me but I think because of it my penis size is been affected. I am in great thinking of what to do . Can you please guide me doctor. Your help is much appreciated.
I am 25 years old suffering from penis size and hardness . Penis is so soft . Specially the front part is to small . Can you suggest me some Ayurvedic treatment oil to be applied and other suggestion . During the workout in gym penis becomes so small and soft . What can I do to increase blood pressure in the penis area . Help me to get rid of this without any surgery and consuming tablets . Nature suggestion .
I need a sexologist I need to know how to increase the length of my penis and it doesn't stay strong for long duration Please prescribe me with some medicines that work Please don't call me.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
I am suffering from fever since last light. I have taken. Many medicine what should I di for remove it fron end.
I am feeling like something missing. I had started karate classes but now I have to left it because of hepatitis B. That was a single thing where I feel happy and free from every tension. Now I am thinking what should I do. Can I go to karate class again.
His wife has pcod problem n his sperm count is a bit low. At present they are trying for a baby. What can the do to convince a baby. And what are the most productive days to convince a baby.
Doctor, Now my age is 24 & I planned marriage on 27th age. At current situation l lost my full sperm Storage due to Masturbation. Bcuz last 10 years I was in Masturbation activity. Is enough 2 years to recover in this problem. please help me Doctor.
▪ To understand how much to take food, first of all imagine four equal portions of stomach.
▪ Now you can take solid food maximum two equal parts among of four parts of stomach. Means we can take solid food in amount 50%. Remaining one part have to leave for water intake and another one fourth part is for Air Circulation.
▪ Often and often food intake is not fair. It affects our digestion and its impact on our health as common causes of skin diseases, rheumatism, white spots and other complex diseases.
▪ Three to four hours gap between the two periods of food intake is necessary.
▪ It is advisable to eat in such less quantity of hunger.
(Gratitude to Several Ayurveda Books)
Dr. Nikul Patel (BAMS)
Atharva Ayurveda Clinic and Panchkarma Center