Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am male 26 years old, I appeared for total testosterone test and the result is 3.78 ng/ml is the result normal?
I have pcod and thyroid, taking treatment for thatrecently in scan I got to know I have fibroid of 1 cm and taking medicine for that form 1 month. Will fibroid cure with medicine?
Details is me 3 4 years ho gaye h mastrubation karte hue aur me jabh first time gaya sex karne k liye tho nh ho paaya second time b nh ho paaya feeling nh kam ho gyi h and intercourse k samay pennis loose ho jaaty h hand mastrubation ho jaata h lekin waha nh hua aur meri shadi b nh hui h.
While I was about to drink or eat any thing my throat was paining and I can not eat any thing I tried many medicines but problem was not solved what to do sir?
While having sex could not been able to do for a long tim. Could not get harder erection also. I am not satisfied with it.
Varicose veins are known to be a very common problem, which result in the inflammation of veins in the body. Veins are the blood vessels, which are responsible for the transfer of deoxygenated blood from the different parts of the body to the heart. Because the blood does not contain oxygen, it has a bluish tinge. As a result varicose veins are most likely to appear bluish when swollen.
This condition is quite common in old people and some are even likely to develop slight ulcers in the vein.
Homeopathic treatment for varicose veins
Certain Homeopathic drugs are said to work wonders for this condition, as they not only offer pain relief, but also make the veins more elastic. This helps with effective circulation and thus, the swelling reduces. The following is a list of some homeopathic medicines that work best to cure varicose veins.
- Hamamelis: It is known to be the best cure for varicose veins. It effectively stops any sort of bleeding from the veins. It also offers relief from pain and from a sensation of heaviness of the legs.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is greatly recommended for women who develop varicose veins during the course of their pregnancy. It immediately does away with the pain. The medicine especially works well for swollen veins of the legs and the hands. Application of a cold pack also helps relieve the pain and reduce swelling.
- Calcarea: It is generally recommended to patients who have varicose veins, but do not suffer from any pain. In case the patient feels chilly and suffers from various other symptoms like some sort of burning sensation in the veins or cold hand and feet, calcarea is a good cure.
- Graphites: It is known to be a great cure for varicose veins that is accompanied with some amount of itching and cramping.
- Arnica: This homeopathic medicine effectively deals with varicose veins accompanied with symptoms like soreness and bruising.
There are many contraceptive pills available over the counter which youngsters are tempted to buy and use as it seems to be the easy way out. Frequent and improper use of such emergency pills can lead to a lot of hormonal disturbances and the menstrual cycle goes topsy turvy. Then the dilemma starts. As it becomes difficult to interpret the cycle dates and erratic bleeding which happens is disturbing.
In my practice I have seen many young girls popping in pills randomly every now and then. Sometimes at weekly intervals as they are unable to manage the stress of their relationship getting disturbed. What youngsters should try and understand is there is nothing wrong in having pills for contraception but it should be done with proper guidance and the selection of the right pill for that particular individual is important which can be done easily by getting into consultation with a doctor. Need not necessarily be a gynecologist always.
Emergency pills are ok for once in a blue moon kind of use. But it should not become a habit.