Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Having Gum problem. It's bleeding while brushing and roots are becoming weak. Pls let me know the best way to come out of this.
I am having a bad-breath. I drink about 5 liters of water a day but does not help. Can I please get your kind advice?
My teeth is shaking. There is pain in it. I consulted dentist. She suggested 5 days augpen lb 650, tan x and painkiller. After 5 days there is no relief from pain. Xray is also done. In xray, one bone is weak. Please suggest what to do?
Sir I am suffering from bad breath since 2_3 year, I have done scaling and medication also but there is no relief. Please solve my problem. I will be very thankful to you for this.
Doctor sir/madam my teeth is yellow inside the mouth, because of not having brush regularly in early age about to 15 years. Now I am 24 years old. Which toothpaste should I use? what should I do now? thanks rohit.
Sir jab bhi mai din mai sota (sleep) hota hu to aur ek saat uthta hu to muh mai kuchh ajeeb sa hota jaise 1 ghante tak kuchh bhi khaane ka man nahi karta hai kuchh khatta khatta sa mahsus hota hai aur agar raat mai sota (sleep) hota hu to kuchh bhi nahi hota. Sir meri help kijiye mai bahut pareshan hu kuchh kijiye. Bhook bhi lagti hai aur pyash bhi lagti hai bat zee michlata rhta hai sir kya kami ho sakti hai.. Help me sir. Mujhe english nahi aati aur hindi baaten karta hu.
Ma mouth is not remain fresh Aft. Having been brushed it I have had tear on tongue when I have been cleaning ma tongue. Do I have any problem? This is happening from last 5-6 months.
I am 26 years old male & I have bad breath problem since 8 years. I have consulted at least 10 dentists & all of them told that my mouth good, teeth & gum are good & hygienic. So I want to know exact problem & solution for that. Thanks & regards, Syed.
I had root canal before before 5 years but now it turns into the unstoppable pain wht I am gonna do now?
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"