Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj BhunnurYour feedback matters!
My son is 3 years old. He speaks only words. He can ask for water, food,Toys whenever required. He knows alphabet, colors and numbers. For things he does not know he will use his own words. He can tell few objects. He can hear also very well. If crow makes sound he will hear that and tell us crow. He can hear bus or car and tell us it is bus or car. He is good in physical activities. He has does not form sentences yet. If you speak to him in sentences he will repeat a word from it. He cannot say full. Is it normal for 3 years old kid to speak in words only? I visited a NGO and they said he has mild autism. Its hard to believe this. But I would like to confirm if these are symptoms of ASD or is it normal for my child to speak in words. I am really worried when my child will speak properly. What is the age by then they speak properly?
I have seizures problem for past seven years it can't stopped it comes in the morning 2 to 3 time in a few sec 2 or 3 sec I am taking tablets regular can you please give me suggestion for stop seizures.
Dr. Said that my baby during pregnancy caused nerve stretch called brachial plexus. so he was not lifting right hand. Dr. giving regular physiotherapy and recovering it is. My question is this will completely recover by this only or any other alternative is there. If such is there how much time is required to recover completely by its own. Please suggest us wat shud I do.
My mother has right side paralysis. She lost he voice since May'16. Please suggest how her voice can be recovered.
I am 46 years old. I suffer sever head ache and subsequently body ache. On taking medicine like desprine it reduced but last for a day or two. I get check up but doctor not confirmed whether it is cynous of migraine. What tests are required to confirm the basic reason.
I am 50 years of age male. I feel sleepy always at any point of time. It is a problem with me since my child hood. While driving or travelling or talking or studying I feel sleepy and feel embarrassed among others. I am a normal human being, non-diabetic, no blood pressure, cholesterol level is almost normal excepting LDL i.e.129 (as per last report 15 days back ). I am very active, go for regular exercise, yoga to keep me fit. Pl. Suggest me to over come this problem. I also want to add that I never face sleeplessness during night even after drowzing hours of 3 to 4 every day. Is it a neurological disorder? Pl. Suggest.
I am a tailor and when I put my legs on sewing machine, my right leg nearly becomes numb and I can not work the machine with it and after that there is a lot of pain in my calf although I have no problems in walking and there is no pain generally but when I do that work it suddenly starts at that area of my right leg. This problem is only in right leg not in left one. Pls tell me wht it is and how it can b cured by home remedies.
I am having a constant insomnia. I take every night trika o. 5. I want to get out of this. Please suggest a way.
Hi I am 69 year old man and having trouble in the leg finger. I meet neurologist, he made test and consistent demylinating +axonal motor sensory polyneuropathy in both lower limbs tested. He scribe some 4 different tablites. May I have any other medicine? how can I over come for this? is is to remain? or increase? Thanks and regards
I am suffering from depression and mental problem. I have also faced a problem of migraines how can I prevent this disease?
My father was admitted two days in high fever in hospital. Doctor take some report but blood ,typhoid, malaria reports are normal but in this report dengue N1 report is positive and now my father is treat in hospital. Please suggest me for this problems.
My husband is 32 yrs old and last year he had seizures and is taking epilex 500 for a year now, we r planning for a baby but I m concerned if the medication would have any adverse effects on the pregnancy or the baby?
Depression is a clinical, mental and emotional condition that may give rise to feelings of hopelessness and chronic sadness. It slows down the way people process everyday activities and leads the patient to a sense of constant gloom and doom. It is a disabling mental condition as per who and may be caused due to reasons like genetics, changes in the balance of hormones, stress, grief, trauma and prolonged, chronic physical ailments.
Symptoms of depression are:
- Sleep irregularity: It relates to either insomnia or oversleeping that is, either you sleep too much or do not sleep at all. This could be because of work or other stress in your personal or professional life.
- Irritation or unnecessarily getting angry: You start losing your temper easily and that too for silly reasons. You think you are losing control.
- Feeling hopeless and sad: The first signal or symptom is the feeling of hopelessness. In this, case the patient loses the hope in everything. They feel like being trapped in some kind of cage, from which they are not able to come out.
- Lack of interest in anything: Everything seems to be of no use or interest, even your daily work. You don't want to do anything; even the things, which you loved to do like your hobbies and passions, which you no longer find interesting.
Here is a comprehensive list of homeopathic medicines which most doctors are likely to recommend for treating depression:
- Sepia: This medicine is beneficial to women suffering from post-partum depression (sadness or emotional conflict after giving birth) and menopause. Feeling of solitude and hopelessness with no energy to continue with life are some common symptoms that can be reduced with Sepia.
- Arsenicum album: This medicine is prescribed to control the symptoms like diarrhea, gastric problems, indigestion which patients often suffer from as a result of intense anxiety. Patients, appropriate for this medicine tend to be fastidious and restless. It is made of white arsenic and should be taken in prescribed potency because an overdose can cause gastroenteritis.
The above mentioned medicines are just some of the medicines, which should only be taken only after consulting your doctor, as causes and symptoms differ for each person.