Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ManojYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. I have problem of PCOD, hormonal imbalance, thyroid (4.83), and increase in prolactin level i.e 45 and also suffering from severe hairloss and hair thinning problem. Are all these problems the main reason for my hairloss and hair thinning? Will the hairs regrow once these levels come at a normal stage? I am already taking medications for the same but more worried about hairs whether they will regrow or not. Please guide me.
I have pimples on my face and marks also. What should I do? Can you suggest me something so that I will have a clean face.
Lybrate | Dr. Sarada Benerjee speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My stomach is remaining stretched and tightened from last 1 week. I can not sit straight for longer time. I feel stressed. Digestion of food is also not proper and my stomach makes noise when pressed and sometimes stomach pain also occurs. And when eructation comes it cause heating (ਜਲਣ) in the liver. So tell me some measures by which I can feel relax. And get rid off from this problem.
I am 19 year old male and I want to remove the chicken pox scar completely. What can I do or which cream I can apply?
Periods, on their own, can be very uncomfortable but sometimes it can also trigger a rash making it all the more uncomfortable. This is a common problem faced by women who use commercial pads or sanitary napkins during this period. This is because they contain plastics, scents and chemicals that can irritate the sensitive skin in your genital area. Here are a few tips to help you deal with these rashes:
Change Your Pads Regularly: Whether your flow is light or heavy, the same pad should not be worn for more than 4 to 6 hours. Change your pads even if your pad does not look full once this time has passed. Along with menstrual blood, sanitary napkins also soak up sweat and bacteria. The groyne area is naturally moist and warmer than the rest of your body making it the ideal condition for bacteria to grow. Changing your pad regularly keeps these bacteria from multiplying.
Consider Alternatives: One of the main reasons pads cause rashes is because they rub against the skin and this friction irritates the skin. Hence, consider alternatives like tampons and menstrual cups that do not rub against the skin. You could also try cloth pads made using natural unbleached cotton.
Wear Right Underwear: Avoid synthetic underwear and use the only cotton while you are on your periods. This allows the skin to breathe and keeps moisture from building up inside the underwear. Also, ensure that your underwear fits well and can hold your pad in place.
Clean Well: Do not use wipes or tissue to clean your genital area but instead wash gently with water a few times a day. Once washed, dry the skin thoroughly before putting your underwear on. Do not use any type of soap, body wash or scents in the area. Also, avoid bubble baths and saunas.
- See a Doctor: In some cases, a rash can also be a symptom of herpes or a vaginal yeast infection. If you alternate between pads and tampons, a rash could also be a sign of toxic shock syndrome. Hence, if the rash persists for a few days, consult a doctor. Your doctor can prescribe a topical cream to be used to relieve the itchiness and inflammation depending on the rash. You could also use an anti-chafing cream on your bikini line. Diaper rash cream is an over the counter cream that usually works well in such cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
MY WIFE IS IN MENOPAUSE STATE FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS & HAVE NO PERIODS. SHE NOW STILL REQUIRES ANY PRECAUTION DURING THE SEX FOR NOT GETTING PREGNANT
Homeopathy offers exceptionally safe and natural treatment for acne and skin breakouts. Homeopathic medications for acne affect the body in a very delicate and effective way. Therefore, when it comes to acne, homeopathy cures it from its roots. One must remember, though, that these medicines may only be taken under a prescription from a doctor.
Here are a few homeopathic cures for acne:
- Psorinum: Psorinum is one of the best homeopathic medicines for acne. It is useful for acne and skin inflammation of various types – acne simplex, skin pustular acne and acne indurata. It is similarly useful for acne in dry as well as oily skin where the overactive glands secrete a lot of sebum, leaving the skin very oily. Psorinum diminishes oil emission and treats acne.
- Hepar Sulph and Calcarea Sulphurica: Hepar Sulph and Calcarea Sulphurica are extremely successful homeopathic solutions for acne that are pustular in nature. Pustular acne refers to those that usually come with pus, which may sometimes also be stained with blood. Where the pus or blood discharge might flow out of pimples, Hepar Sulph will be powerful. The pimples might be painful too.
- Kali Bromatum: Homeopathic solutions like Kali Bromatum work very efficiently in treating acne on the face, chest and shoulders. This kind of acne is usually accompanied by itching. The acne type might be simplex, pustular or indurated. Kali Bromatum is likewise used where skin inflammation leaves huge scars on the skin.
- Antimonium Crudum and Natrum Mur: Antinomic Crudum and Natrum Mur are the most appropriate homeopathic medicines for acne on the cheeks. If there should be a heat sensation alongside acne, Antimonium Crudum helps in quick recovery. The acne might be papular or pustular. Yellow scabs may also cover the affected area.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an exceptionally helpful homeopathic solution for acne that irritates the skin. Sulfur is recommended for individuals with messy and scarred skin, filled with acne that itches a lot. Scratching stops the tingling. The itching is excruciating during the night. Heat and warmth cause more tingling. Blazing sensations may also be felt.
- Silicea: For acne on the eyebrows, Silicea is one of the most efficient medicines. It works far better for pustular acne. Itching may occur every now and then. Unnecessary sweat might be seen alongside the acne on the face, particularly on the forehead. Silicea is likewise a great homeopathic medicine for cystic acne that could be permanent.
- Berberis Aquifolium: Berberis Aquifolium is one of the most effective homeopathic pharmaceuticals for skin break out that helps in getting rid of scars. This solution cleans up the acne scars brilliantly.
- Bovista Lycoperdon: Bovista Lycoperdon is the most beneficial homeopathic medicine that offers help in treating acne that intensifies with the use of other balms or ointments. This skin acne is predominantly papular. Swelling of the cheeks might occur alongside the acne. Pain and tingling may occur as well.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!