Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manohar Rathod
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar RathodYour feedback matters!
My Dad is 40 years old and he is having migraine and Diabetes, He is in a lot of pain, he is under medication, but it has no effect on him. Please help me
I have advised by doctor to take T4 thyroid test for my wife and got the result is 13.8. She is pregnant now and completed 7 weeks. I would like to know whether this is normal or high. If it's high what would be the best remedy for this? Kindly assist me.
I am a living diabetic person for more than 18 years. It's in control. Is there any treatment for full cure. Nkumar
Type 2 diabetes is commonly seen in adults, but nowadays its prevalence is rapidly increasing in young adults and even teenagers. It is a chronic disorder that adversely affects the way your body processes and metabolizes the glucose (blood sugar).
In Type 2 Diabetes, your body either resist the effects of insulin, a hormone that controls the sugar flow into the cells or does not produce adequate insulin to maintain a normal glucose level. Incorporating a healthy living, with the focus being on eating healthy and exercising regularly (for about 30-45 minutes) can help keep Diabetes Type 2 in check.
- Take small and frequent meals i.e. 4-6 times a day spread across regular time intervals. Also, carry a quick fix of carbs that can come to aid when the sugar levels drop.
- Foods rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates, such as bread, vegetables, fruits and whole grain cereals should be at the top of the priority food list. Stay away from fatty or fried food.
- Keep a check on your glucose level regularly at home with the help of a blood glucose meter.
- A three monthly HBA1C test (three-month average blood sugar) can help to know overall blood sugar control.
- Limit consumption of alcohol and completely cut down on tobacco.
- Get up from your couch and hit the nearest jog course or do the exercise of your choice. There is no substitute to physical activities if you are on your way to control Diabetes; be if any type.
- Assess cholesterol and blood pressure count periodically.
- Because of nerve damage and poor blood circulation, your foot may have to bear the brunt of this disorder as well. Take good care of your feet. Check your feet for swelling, red spots and blisters; wear special shoes with a soft pair of socks that can keep your feet dry. Get your feet examine by special instruments for blood circulation and sensation in feet.
- Diabetes damages oral health as well. Visit a dentist for a gum and tooth checkup at least a couple of times in a year.
- Get your kidneys and retina tested as diabetes may weaken the blood vessels of these areas.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!