Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar MotwaniYour feedback matters!
I missed my period. Now it's 13 days last. I did hpt after 1 week of missed period. Last 8 months I am taking glycomet, folsafe, duphstron, my cycle is 28 days (I've PCOD) last month I toke only glycomet and folsafe. And I missed period. Between last month my husband was out of station for 10 day (in my 10th to 17th of my period). I am feeling fluttering in my lower abdomen. Is this pregnancy sign?
I am suffering from herpes genitals last 19 years. Please, tell me that it's a totally curable disease? These disease can transfer one generation to his other generation? & please give further treatment tips.
Hi, She got pregnant now, she is 2 months, at this time she wnts to do sex, is having sex any problem to do sex in this time. Please advise.
What will happen to me if I take 100mg mifepristone single oral dose. My LMP was 21-march 2016.Please tell.
I got my periods on 1st march 2016. We had unprotected sex from 1st march to 13 march many a times. He used removal method. He didn't ejaculated inside me. My periods were due on 1st April BT I haven't got yet. It's 8 days delayed till now. I did home pregnancy check on 5th and 7th April. Both d times it were negative. M having raw papaya past 2 days. There is no signs of pregnancy like sore breasts, nausea, or other things. Kindly guide. Will blood test at present will give accurate result of pregnancy. Kindly guide.
1) Push Ups - The best of all. They target all muscles, from your arms to your abs to your legs and the butt. If they feel difficult at first, go on to your knees. But once you feel strong, go ahead and do the full ones. Push-ups should ideally be done as many as you can!
2) Squats - A simple squat exercise can take care of all the fat accumulated at your bottom. For a squat, stand hip width apart go down to your knees, make sure that the knees don't come ahead of your ankle. Then, move up slowly. Repeat.
3) Crossover Lunge - Arms at shoulder height with palms down. Now, step with one foot forward, crossing the other. Twist the torso. This is a cross-over lunge. It will help your oblique, sides bulges and legs all at the same time.
4) Bench Dips - Take a car or a bench. Place your hands at hip width apart and move forward. Now, press yourself up and down. Bench Dips are excellent for toning your arms.
5) Plank - Simple but great for your core. Plank requires you to stay in the first part of a push up position. Make sure that everything, from your head to your ankle are in a straight line. Suck the stomach in. Don't let your hips sag.
Make sure that you also include a healthier, balanced meal as a part of lifestyle to help your body get fitter.
If you have any further questions on fitness, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
My girlfriend and I had unprotected sexual intercourse a month back. We used an i-pill thereafter within 72 hours. Few days later she had her periods. Now again she had her periods but this time the flow was not regular and as per her it was not as usual. Now she has gained some weight and her tummy seems to be growing. Is it normal? However you must know that there has been a complete change in her diet. Should there be any reasons to being concerned?
After pregnancy test with preganews kit ,how to identify her pregnancy week means 6 week ,8 week, 14 week.
Hello I am 26 year old female and not yet married. From 2 days I feel lump or some hardness in right breast area. Is it a breast cancer? it is possible for unmarried girl if yes so what should I do? please reply as soon as possible.
I had my period, on the 15th of June, I had sex with My boyfriend from the 17th to the 20th (unprotected) I too the morning after pill afterwards and we continued to have protected sex. 7 days later I noticed I had a light period for about 3 days. My period was due today but I have received nothing. Could I be pregnant? Why was I bleeding in the middle of a cycle? Please tell me if something is wrong with me Thanks.
I am suffering from excessive abdomen pain and excessive bleeding during menstruation cycles in first three days every month. I want to know Is it any serious problem or any disorder? What is main reason behind it and how can be cured?
I got married last 5 months back. I am trying to conceive but I am not getting pregnant. I am getting my periods regularly.
I have occur boils in vagina again nd again. What the reason of it and what I have to do for this problem. reply rply me.
To begin with, what is binge eating? Binge eating is a tenacious temptation in your brain that rears its head every time you are bored or overwhelmed. This temptation literally overpowers all other thought processes to make you reach out for food that you know you do not need. And then, guilt, disgust, frustration and heavy dieting starts! Sounds familiar? Well, you may just be a victim of binge eating. So what can you do about it? Plenty! Here's our list.
- Emotional Hunger: Learn how to listen to your body. This is a way of bringing your mind and body in alignment by being aware and mindful. As soon as you feel a hunger pang, stop and think: is it emotional hunger or is it actually your snack or meal time? Once you learn to distinguish between the two, it is a matter of making a habit out of distracting yourself from emotional hunger by taking up a hobby or a pleasant activity that will also make your brain work in a different direction.
- Focus on your Food: Usually, binge eating happens around unhealthy food that will give your taste buds a temporary kick. This kind of food is generally fatty, fried or sweet. So next time, focus on what you are eating. If you are eating a healthy, regular meal, then focus on the fact that you are doing something positive. This greatly defeats the cause of binge eating as you will chase the positive feeling rather than looking for temporary gratification which leads to more permanent guilt later.
- Regular Meals: Eating your meals regularly at fixed times also dulls the temptation to binge. Regular meal times also set your biological clock and hunger ticking at the right times. If you avoid eating at meal times, then your mental hunger can get mixed up with a need for instant energy that your body requires due to a missed meal. This will make you reach out for unhealthy food in unhealthy portions.
- Maintain a Food Diary: Keeping a food diary of everything you ate during the week and then going through it later will give you a lot of perspective on what you are doing wrong and how you can avoid the same.
Distancing yourself from wrong food and portions, and digging deeper into the emotions that trigger chronic binge eating may be answer you are looking for!
Related Tip: Oats - Why you should eat them?
Hi I am 43 year old female and ailing with heart disease hocm. Three years back I have undergone alcohol ablation. Now I wanted to conceive can it be possible? what all test I have to pursue? previously I have undergone many ivf but failed.
Hi doctor I want to loose my weight because I have pcod multiple ovarian cyst 4 mm to 7 mm. Doing 1 hour walking and 30 mins yoga now I lost 6 kg. Current weight 62 kg now height 5.3. So tell me how much walking I have to increase please tell me.
When you’re trying to conceive a baby, waiting for your next period can be a test of patience. If your menstrual cycle varies from month to month or if you haven’t been keeping track of your cycle dates you may not even be sure of when your period is to begin. However, a missed period is not the only sign of pregnancy. Here are ten others signs to watch out for.
- Sensitive nipples: As your hormone levels increase so does the blood supply to the breasts and nipples. This can make you feel extra sensitivity in the form of a tingling sensation around the nipples.
- Nausea: Morning sickness affects most pregnant women but some women are spared this experience. Morning sickness can start as early as four weeks into the pregnancy and is marked by feelings of queasiness and an urge to vomit. Despite its name, morning sickness can affect a woman at any time of the day.
- Frequent urination: A combination of surging hormones and a higher volume of blood in the body can make your kidneys work extra hard. From the 6th week of pregnancy onwards, women find themselves urinating more frequently. This may also be accompanied by a burning sensation.
- Food cravings: Cravings for ice cream, pickles etc. is often joked about when it comes to pregnancy, but this can be one of the first signs of pregnancy. After conceiving a baby, a woman is likely to go off certain flavours even though they may be things she liked otherwise. You may also notice a metallic taste in your mouth and change in your sensitivity to the smell of things as well.
- Tiredness: As the body gears up to nurture a growing foetus, mothers find themselves abnormally tired. Pregnancy hormones also add to this feeling along with making you upset and emotional. This fatigue is often highest in the first and third trimester.
- Darker nipples: Pregnancy hormones can also cause changes in the appearance of your skin. One of the first noticeable changes is darkening of the nipples. Your nipples may also become more erect and the bumps around them may become more pronounced.
- Spotting: It is easy to mistake light bleeding for a period, but if you are pregnant this is known as implantation bleeding. The reason for this spotting is not known but it occurs as the fertilised egg settles into the uterus. This spotting may also be accompanied by mild cramps.
- Bloating: Pregnancy hormones can make you feel bloated especially in the abdominal area. This feeling is similar to the feeling some women have just before their menstrual cycle begins.
- Mood swings: Pregnancy hormones affect neurotransmitters in the brain. For some women, this can cause heightened emotions while for others it can lead to depression and anxiety.
- High basal body temperature: Basal temperature refers to your lowest body temperature and is usually taken as soon as you wake up. If your basal temperature has been higher than normal for more than two weeks consecutively, it may be a sign that you are pregnant. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.