Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manmohan MadanYour feedback matters!
My question to gynecologist that a punjabi girl her age is 44. She is late in her marriage and want to marry with me. My age is 40 which I am 75 born. She fear that we can't give birth to children because of this she is into fearing stage and not able to take the right steps please should I marry her. Should can enjoy sex life after marriage and have at least 2 children what will be right for me and also want give suggestions to her. In her fearing stage she going through.
Having upper left side abdominal pain. Worse in periods. What should I do? I am a 27 year old female.
She is worried that having sex during periods. It is safe or not What she can do? Her period is generally irregular.
I had sex with my girlfriend without protection and she checked that she is pregnant. We had sex on Jan 25th 2016. Please suggest us something we don't want baby now. What we can do?
Hi doc, I need a quick answer please, I had protected sex with my girl friend before two months, and she not yet got her periods. We had taken 5 pregnancy kit test randomly for the past two week and all are negative. Is she pregnant? Its too urgent please answer me as soon as possible. How can she get back her missed periods. Thank you.
My friends age 30 married life 4 years she suffered poor egg released .amh hormone level 0.19 .fertility centers drs advice will go for ivf. What is solution of amh level hormone increase. Past I'll ness irregular periods. 3 months pregnant abortion.
Though the act of intercourse is portrayed as an act of pleasure, achieving an orgasm is an indication of a satisfying sexual act. Inability to achieve an orgasm is far more common in females than in males and this can be due to various reasons.
Read on to know some more about the causes and ways to manage this:
A mix of psychological, social, and physical conditions can lead to orgasmic disorders in female. Some of the common causes are listed below:
- History of sexual abuse
- Poor self-esteem
- Relationship issues, lack of trust, conflicts, etc.
- Cultural or social beliefs
- Advancing age
- Chronic medical conditions like diabetes
- Medications like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), which are frequently used in depression (depression is common in women)
- Gynecologic issues like hysterectomy
It is a vicious cycle that is contributed by more than one of these factors, which leads to strengthening of the disorder in the future. Types of orgasmic disorders: There are four types of orgasmic disorders, which are as follows:
- Primary anorgasmia: Women with such disorders have never been able to achieve an orgasm.
- Secondary anorgasmia: Over a period of time, women who previously have had orgasms are unable to achieve an orgasm.
- Situational anorgasmia: Women suffering from it would be able to achieve an orgasm only during certain situations like oral sex or masturbation, but may not climax during regular sexual intercourse.
- General: These women could be highly stimulated and aroused, but would still be unable to achieve climax.
Management and diagnosis
The first step in management is diagnosis. A detailed discussion with the doctor about sexual history followed by physical examination can help identify the problem. Being open about discussing this private topic is very important in diagnosis and treatment.
Treatment would depend on the underlying cause, and include the following:
- Diagnose and treat/manage underlying medical conditions like diabetes.
- Switch to an alternate antidepressant if SSRIs are being used.
- Involve in sex therapy where cognitive behavioral therapy is a big component. Becoming aware of what can be is very important.
- Sexual counseling with the partner to resolve any conflicts, improves trust levels and the overall health of the relationship. This is often a major cause for this disorder.
- Involving the partner to help in achieving an orgasm by clitoral stimulation, etc.
- Hormone therapy in the form of a pill, patch or gel may be used to increase sensitization in the genital area. These help by improving blood flow to the genitals and increasing sexual desire.
It is important to understand that female anorgasmia is very common and though it can be frustrating, it can be managed effectively. But do not forget to admit the problem and seek help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
pregnancy rpt is postv I went to gynea she tells nothing only give h folimus tab fr everyday night. please doctor suggest is she good.
Protein is the key for muscle building; this will help you gain weight. Help yourself to nuts and dairy products.
I am an MBBS graduate, 23 years old. I have been noticing abnormal hair growth around the areola (these hair are thick and long), below the umbilicus, medial aspect of thighs, legs and toes and under the chin. My menstrual cycles have been regular .its only the last menstruation was delayed by 7 days. Got a hormonal profile done which revealed normalcy. The doctor prescribed tab. krimson for 6 months. Should I take it?
I am 29 years female and unmarried. I have pcod problem which was known to me when I was 18 years old. I am fair but due to irregular periods I get severe acne on my face and ruined my face to the core. I have been treated by dermatologists and gynecologists and literally I was experimented by lotz n lotz of medicines which helped me in no way. Due to irregular periods I put on weight. Another thing is that, when I was under medication I had severe head ache, nausea, depression and stress as side effects. But even after 11 years of medication the problem still persists. Can you suggest me a treatment that permanently relieves me from this problem.
Hi I am a Girl. 24 age hai meri . Mai Jab. Apney. Partner. Ke. Sath. Intercourse. krti hu. Maiko. Acha. Lgta. Sub. Khuch. Achaa. Mahsus. Hota. Energy. Me. Hoti. Hu. But. Jab. Krty. H. I feel. This. But. Jab. Tak. Ciloris part. Rub. Na. Kru. To. Tak. Mera. Hota. Hi. Ni. Vo. Krty. Rhty. But. Jb. Tk. Rub. Na. Ho. To. Tk. Meri. Trf. Nhi. Hotaa. Kya. Y. Koi. Kami. H. please Suggest. Me. please I very. Tensed. My. Sexual. Life. please Help. I need. Help.
Hi I am 26 year old boy and my wife age is 24 but she not getting pregnant so what should I do please help me.
Health benefits of Cashew
Cashew nuts or cajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
1. When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
2. Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
3. One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
4. The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
5. Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
6. The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
7. Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
8. They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
9. Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
10. The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Healthy Being a VEGAN Really is?