Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manmohan Madan
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manmohan MadanYour feedback matters!
The causes, symptoms and Homeopathic treatment for Male Infertility
Namaskar main Mumbai se Dr Shirish C Malde. Aaj aapko male infertility yaani purusho mein hone wali baanjhpan ki samasya ke baare mein aapko kuch batana Chahoonga.
Aksar Hamare samaj mein pehle se hi ek aisa ravaiya raha hai ki Jab bache bache Paida nahi hote Kisi couple ke to hamesha hi istri ki taraf ungli uthaayi jaati hai. Uski treatment, investigation saare istri k hi karaye jaate hai. Kai case me baccha nahi hone k kaaran purish dusri shaadi bhi kr leta hai. Or kabhi kabhi aise case me samasya jyo ki tyo rhti hai. Kyunki aise case me samasya istri me ni lekin kabhi kabhi purusho mein bhi hoti hai. Ye samasya ko purusho ki wajah se Hone Wale baanjhpan ya male infertility Kaha Jata Hai. Iski mukhya teen Wajah hoti hai. Ya Sambhog ke dauran Purush Apna veerya istri ke Sharir Mein barabar aaropan nahi kar pata hai.
Ya kabhi kabhi Purush ke shukra jantu me yaani veerya mein kuch kharaabu hoti hai, Jis wajah se wo Baap Nahi main samarth nahi hota toh sambhog mein agar koi takleef hai Jaise ling Main barabar Khadapan nahi aata hai ya veerya patan bahut hi jaldi ho jata hai aise cases Mein Hum Pehle bhi dekh chuke hain ki kya treatment leni chahiye. Uske liye aap dusra video Mera dekh sakte hain. Abhi hum jo hum Dekhenge Ki veerya Mein jo Kami hai ya pareshani Nazar Aati Hai to usse Kaise Hal Kiya jata hai. Treatment Mein sabse phle Pehle pursho ki poori Jaanch hoti hai. Uske biolangik abhiavavya ang hai uski tapaas hoti hai. Agar andkosh ka sahi se Vikas nahi hua hai toh kyu nahi Hua Hai Iski Bhi jaanch ki jati hai.
Kuch cases mein hormones ki bhi investigation Hona zaroori hai aur sab se mahatvapoorna Veerya ka laboratory testing karna. Aap Ko Yeh jaankar hairaani Hogi ki striyo mein bahut si testing Ki Zaroorat hoti hai aur Akshar Kafi test mein hospitalization bhi zaroori Hota Hai. Jab ki purusho mein aisa nahi hai. Purusho mein takreeban 80 percent investigation semen analysis yani Veerya ki tapaas se ho jati hai aur wahi par khatam ho jati hai. Agar Purush jo veerya dene Jata Hai laboratory me tab bhi usse kuch Baatein Dhyan mein rakhni chahiye. Kai baar pressure ki wajah se matlab maansik pressure ki wajah se woh laboratory Mein Dhatu nahi de pata hai. Toh aise case Mein Hume usse sahi dhngse guidance Dena zaroori hai. Jab wo apna sample deta hai wo laboratory Mein To Shaam ko jab report Uske Haath Mein Aati Hai, Tab us report mein kuch do teen cheez hoti hai Sabse pehle hai shukranu ki sankhya aur doosri sukranu ki gatishilta Kaisi hoti hai. Ye dono hi cheeze bde maine rakhti hai, prusho ki unki jo capacity hai, fertility capacity Woh in cheezo ka dhyaan rakhti hai. 2 sperm count jo hai World Health Organisation ke manual ke hisab se 20 million yani 2 crore per ml of semen Hona zaroori hai. Agar count is se kam hai Toh us Purush ko aur kuch test ki shayad jarurat pad sakti hai Kyunki come Count me baccha karna Mushkil Hota Hai aur dusra hota hai shukranu ki gatishilta.
Takriban 50 pratishat sukranu ki jo gatishilta hai vo acchi hone chahiye Aur Yeh forward progressing hone chahiye. Agar gatishilta kaam hai aur mrit shukranu jyada hai ya bilkul movement nahi karne wale sukranu jyada hai Toh aise case maybe kuch aur tapaas Ki Zaroorat hoti hai aur Jaise Karan Milte Hain us hisaab se treatment Hona zaroori hai. Physical examination Mein Ek Aur baat dhyaan ki Jati Hai Wo hoti hai varicocele. Kuch purusho ki jo shukranalikaaye hoti hai wahan or rakt purotak krne wali jo nalikaaye hoti hai, rakt vahini hoti hai wo kabhi kabhi fool jaati hai. Jis wajah se andkosh Ke Aas Paas ka tapman Bad jata hai aur wahan par Bhi sukranu ki sankhya Mein ya gatishilta mein kami Aati Hai aur Aisa kuch paya jata hai to uska Doppler test Kiya jata hai Aur Us hisab Se Purush ko kabhi kabhi Ek chota sa surgery karna padta hai Jahan Par fooli hui nase Hai Woh bandhi Jati Hai Taki Jo badne wala temperature Woh normal Rahe. Is vericocele operation ke baad takriban 50 pratishat Purusho mr count me vridhi aur gatishilta may bhi vriddhi Aati Hai. Kabhi kabhi Aise Bhi cases aate hai jaha par sukranu Sabhi mrit Hote Hain ya kabhi kabhi Aise Bhi cases hote hain Jahan veerya me shukranu ki sankhya 0 hoti hai. Isse azoospermia Kehte Hai. Azoospermia do Tarah Ke Hote Hai medical azoospermia aur Surgicals azoospermia.
Surgical azoospermia me shukranu ka jo pathway hai woh Kahi na Kahi block Hota Hai Jis Se Shukranu andkosh me taiyar Hote Hai Lekin bahar nikal nahi paate hain. Aur aise kaise Mein Ek Choti si surgery operation hoti hai Jis Se Ek bypass banaya jata hai jaha par rukawat ho aur Is Tarah Se Rasta open kia jata hai jisse shukranu Bahar Aa Jaye Aisa treatment Kiya jata hai. Dusri jo samasya Hoti Hai medical azoospermia Jis me sukranu Sharir Mein Banta Hi Nahi Hai aur Issi wajhe se Woh Bahar Nahi Aate Hain Kyon Ki Banti Nahi Hai. To Aise case me bhi us couple ko doctor ko mil kar ke is Samay aur aage kya karna chahiye uski Jankari leni chahiye.
Aajkal technique or facility Itni achi ho rahi hai ki aise Mein Logon Ko Mandir ja kar ke Mannat Hai Karna 1 apne aap Mein Shraddha ka Vishay hai lekin uske saath mein hai medically bhi unhone poore test Karke kaaran kya hai bachcha nahi karne ki iska test karna chahiye aur Khaas Karke purusho ko Apna ego side mein rakh Kar Ke is test ko Lekar ke aage badhne chahiye Kyuki purusho ki jo samasya hoti hai vo kai baar bahut hi kam kharch Main Aur bahut hi jaldi sulajh Jati Hai. Aur Aisa Na Ho ki Purush ki samasya ke liye bahut Baar stri ko test or investigation ke liye Jana pad raha hai aur isliye gents couple ko bachcha nahi theherta Hai shadi ke 1 saal paschaat bhi normal Sambhog hone ke bawjud bhi bacha nahi theherta hai toh unko sabse Pehle Purush Ka tapass hona chahiye.
Agar koi problem hai to usse Jaldi Hi clear kar sakte hain. Uske bawjud bhi bachcha nahi theherta Hai Toh Phir Stri ka tapass karne chahiye. Yahi Sahi protocol Hoga aur couple ko isme bahut hi jaldi safalta prapt Hogi. Is topic par aap kuch aur Jana chahte hain toh aap mujhse Sampark kar sakte hain www.lybrate.com. Ye ek mobile mein app bhi hai aur platform par available hai ya phir website par aap visit Karke aap aur Jankari de sakte hai aur mujhse baat cheet kar sakte hai. Dhanyawad.
hello team .plss suggest have just conceived last menses date 10 oct now no menses in d month of Nov only spotty blood on 7th oct earlier had an ectopic pregnancy in may removed one tube nd my gyne says wait for next 2 weeks for confirmation and ultrasound 2 times kar cchukii hh y she needs 2 weeks more for proper confirmation.
Hi I delivered my baby through c-section 3 months back. Im an exclusive breastfeeding mom and I have planned to breastfeed my baby for a minimum of 1 year. I was 64 kgs at the time of my marriage which looked good for me and in starting of my pregnancy I was 68 kgs. At the time of my delivery I went till 79 kgs and now post delivery i'm 72 kgs. I wish to go back to my old weight 64 kgs reducing 8 more kgs. Will 30 mins cross jogger per day will help to reduce weight steadily? Please suggest me diet and exercise plan to reduce my weight along with healthy breastfeeding. Please note: The additional food I have included in my diet in 1 litre of milk per day to avoid calcium loss in body.
Diet is an important part of any person's life as food that goes in your body is what replenishes the resources lost in a day's work. The wrong kind of food will have adverse effects on the body in all sorts of ways, and that holds especially true for nursing mothers.
A mother, after carrying a baby to a full term, has to go through many hormonal and physical changes, which can be very stressful. After childbirth comes one of the other most important phases i.e. nursing and it is important to ensure that the mother gets proper nutrition during this phase. This is because it is the mother's milk that provides the baby with the required nutrients for growth as well as to build and immune system, which is why it is very important for a nursing mother to have a proper diet.
Let's look at some of the food items that should be consumed during this time:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables - These are important during the nursing period for the mother as she needs to supplement important minerals in her body such as calcium and iron. Green, leafy vegetables are a must.
- Dairy products low in fat - As the mother's body produces milk, certain minerals get drained quicker than others and a direct supplement for them would be dairy products. However, it is important to ensure that their fat content is low as this can add cholesterol and thus, may adversely affect the health of the mother.
- Lean meats - Lean meats are a great source of protein that can supplement many of the minerals and nutrients. However, rich meat-based foods and heavy red meat should be avoided. Chicken in roasted form or tikka form is also healthy proteins that can be consumed 2 - 3 times a week. Fish, especially Salmon fish, is also a healthy and rich source of omega-3 as well as high in protein.
- Legumes - Legumes are a great source of iron, which is an extremely important mineral for a nursing mother. This is also an alternative for vegetarians. Legumes are not only a rich source of iron, they are also high in protein and helps the mother to stay fit and energetic to be able to take on the additional responsibility of her new-born baby. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hi, my wife is pregnant and she is having 3.5 months according to ultrasound. Now what should be the balance diet for her. and what should be strictly prohibited for her ?
Hello There, I am currently experiencing severe pain in my Uterus, Ovaries and also heavy back pain. Have been passing huge clots until tuesday (2 to 3 days) and now the bleeding has reduced with only little blood and no clots but the pain is being really heavy. Have tried pain killers but it still pains and not sure why and would like to know if this pain is unusual or is it just the usual way. Could you please advise ? Thanks,
I am 30, I got married last one and half year before and tried to conceive from day one and it happened too in the month of May 2014 but miscarriage in the same month only and after that I yet not conceived again. I made all my test and it shows that every report is normal of mine and my husband but only point is one of my fallopian tube report says one of is block and second is open but not in very good condition. My husband age is 47 years and we do have lots of time to wait for a child. Please suggest what to do and how will I be pregnant? Naturally, because Dr. Suggested me IVF Treatment.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.
I have sex more times with my cousin. And am continuing. My butt's are increasing in size. My frnd advices not do more times because by sex, butt size and breast size will be increase. Does it is real.
Hi. I am 32 years old and before 7 months I got married. But my wife didn't get pregnant while we do sex daily or every 2 day. Please suggest me where is the problem. All tests are ok.
Dear sexologist, what is the female choice in her vagina that a male can do for sex. I only know insert penis inside vagina. Kindly share me anymore sexual female choice in her vagina. Please female doctor give me all points.
My age is 19 I have a dates problem can I involve in sex by using the condoms. By do this sex I can have a any problem please give me the solution to do sex or not.
Hi, I got sex intercourse on 23rd feb, normally mine 32 days cycle last period starts at 4th Feb mine next expected periods 8th march. Any pregnancy symptoms before my periods? It's possible to know before periods? Any chances to get pregnant?
I had unprotected sex on 4th day of my period that is on 22nd January. My first day was on 19th January. But at third day my period stops and at 4th day little spotting happens. Now I will take up I'll or not. My cycles are 29 days but at times it 26 days. Should I take ipill or not.
I had abortion in July month and two months I had regular period and 3rd month I dint have period checked doctor she suggested dydrogesterone tablet 1st of November I took and continued for 5 days and I had period today I have thyroid problem, I hoped this month I would b conceived please suggest me good remedies so that I could conceive soon.
Caused by the microorganisms called viruses, infections pertaining to these microorganisms are known as viral diseases. These diseases are different and diverse in nature as they are caused by a number of viruses. Among them, the common cold is the most known viral disease and occurs due to the infection of your upper respiratory tract, namely the nose and throat.
Other widespread viral infections are:
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- Shingles or herpes zoster (a viral infection that leads to the development of rash)
- Viral pneumonia (a condition that occurs due to viruses that are responsible for flu and colds)
- Viral hepatitis (inflammation of the liver that is caused by a virus)
- Viral meningitis (viral infection wherein inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain occurs)
- Rubella, mumps and measles
How do they spread?
These diseases are infectious and can easily spread from one person to another. When the microorganism enters your body, it begins to reproduce.
Different ways that they can spread include:
- Breathing in the germs present in airborne droplets when an infected person sneezes or coughs
- Coming in contact with the body fluids of an infected person during sexual activity
- Indirect contact with these microorganisms when you touched inanimate objects handled by an infected person
- Viral infections can also spread through insect bites. Certain germs depend on insects as carriers such as ticks and mosquitoes for moving from host to host
- Having virus-contaminated water or food is another way in which viral infection can spread from person to person. Such a mode of transfer enables the virus to spread among a large number of people.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!