Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. MankaniYour feedback matters!
I am 36 year male when I swallow something I feel difficulties and my throat is little fatty pls help me.
I am 18 years old. I have cough throughout the year with constant throat pain. please give me the solution.
I have problem of in my nostrils And whole year I am suffering cold, I also take medicine and some nasal drop but still I am suffering from this problem. Please give me a solution of it?
35 years old male. Not able to move my head or bend down even because of sinus and im feeling head is very heavy. I was under medication for sinus but it shows no improvement. Took scan which showed two blocks in nose. Please advise what could be the reason. Is it chronic sinus or something else? Kindly advise.
I am 17 years old girl. Suffering from fever ,cold ,cough last month 23 may (allopathic medicine) and later recognized that I was having tonsils .and now still having medicines (now ayurvedic) for that .and was getting weakness with allopathic medicine so I shifted to ayurvedic medicine. My MAIN PROBLEM Is that usually I have menstrual cycle of 35-40 days and according to it my periods were to be on 27 may. But till now it is not coming. So I am tensed. Is it because of weakness by having medicine. My exams were also there on that time. So I was careless for my health. Please help me.
I always have chest congestion, feeling phlegm is coming while coughing and sore throat. And some times runny nose and sneezing.
From last 2 days I feel I am suffering from cold. At first mucous was coming in quick succession and nasal openings were blocked. And from today morning my throat is also not well. I would be thankful if you suggest something.
I haven't been able to speak from 3 days. I have severe throat problem, tried many home remedies but didn't work. So, what to do now?
I am having a problem of nose bleeding. Blood comes frequently, once in 3-4 days sometimes once in a week or 2. But definitely comes in 2 days of eating chicken or having whiskey.
Doctor please help me. I have ear ache and continuously water like pus is coming out all day. And also I have some listening problem. please give some solution.
I am an Asthma patient now and then blood comes from nose, what is the problem of my nose & how it is curable
I am 23 years old male and having fever from last 2 weeks. It is coming down and again going up. Whenever I try to get up from the bed I feel like dizziness and everything becomes black in front of my eyes. I can not even get up and walk. What should I do? Chat Conversation End.
I can't hear from my left ear. Since this was happening from last 3 or 4 years. So what to do please guide me. I have already checked this from many ent specialist. But nothing happens yet.
I am 40 yrs. Man. Having these problems - having inching inside ears - eyes - inside neck & lot of sneezing.
I have sinus problem for last 2 years.I used to consult doctor but it gives me temporary relief.pls give me solution to this
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.