Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. MankaniYour feedback matters!
Whenever I take bath in hot water I feel like dizzy on whole day .is it a serious problem do I want to consult a specialist.
Hello doctor. I have found problem in speaking from some months and I have also problem in eustachian tube my age is 22 and it is from 2 months it happens when I am trying to say long sentence some other words are replaced in place of original words just like small kids trying to speak give me tips to regain my original position before it I had taken anti-histamines and nasivion nasals drops.
I had done minor surgery of pinodile sinus around 4 years back, during that time I had very bad back pain and after the operation it has reduced completely. But now again just from 1 years back I started getting the back pain but this time it's not like before, Its very little. Pls advice me what needs to be done.
I am having sinus since 6-7 years. It worsen when I take anything cold. Homeopathy worked best for me. Its been two years now and now the problem has started getting worse. What to do?
Hi Doctor, I have 1 Tonsil stone from last 1 month. I have tried anti-biotics, betadine gargle and even salt water gargle as suggested by the doctor, but still no effect of it. I have been facing little issues while gulping things (it feels like there is something stuck inside). Also, due to this I have started experiencing acidity problem and chest pain at times. So, I want to get it removed. It is of small in size. So, do I need to get an operation done or it can be removed without getting operated. So, could you provide information on this and also the charges for it. Thanks.
Sir pls suggest a best medicine for plum I am suffering from plum nd sinus always having cold even in mid summer also pls show me the best way to get rid of it. I am too sensitive.
I am 23 years old. I am suffering from chronic and recurrent throat infection and cold. Doctors diagnosed GERD and I am taking Cap. Pantin L Lorfast AM but not experienced good recovery. What should I do.
Ear discharge is the phenomenon of fluids being expelled from the ear. This condition is also known as otorrhea.
The kinds of fluids that can be discharged from the ear range from blood to pus and other forms of bodily secretions. It is caused by a number of factors, which determine the exact nature of the condition and the diagnosis for treatment.
What are the causes of ear discharge?
Some forms of ear discharge are natural, such as ear wax which is produced by the body as a form of defense against external particles that may enter the ears. Other forms are unnatural and result from anomalies in the health system.
The causes of these include the following:
- Infections: This is the most common cause of ear discharge and occurs when bacteria and viruses infest the inside of the ear and lead to the secretion of fluids, which builds up in the middle ear or at the eardrum
- Swimmer’s Ear: This condition is also known as otitis externa and is caused by staying in water for prolonged periods. It results from excessive exposure to moisture that makes the walls of the ear canal to break down allowing bacteria and fungi to enter and infect the ear.
- Trauma: Excess pressure on the eardrum can cause it to rupture and discharge fluids. This happens due to a number of reasons such as exposure to loud explosive sounds or pressure from flying in aircrafts and scuba diving.
- Skull Injury: Damage to the bones behind the ear as a result of injury can also lead to ear discharge due to infection.
- Tonsillitis: Inflammation of tonsils may cause pain or a repeated infection in the ear leading to fluid discharge.
What are the symptoms associated with ear discharge?
Some of the symptoms of otorrhea are as follows:
- Abnormal and unusual secretion of fluids from the ear
- Swelling of the ear
- Partial or complete loss of hearing
- Pain and throbbing in the ear
- Accompanying signs such as fever and migraine
Diagnosis and treatment of the problem depend on the exact cause and nature of the condition, which also determines treatment and recovery time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.