Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjusha SailukarYour feedback matters!
Hi, My sister adopted a baby boy having 4 month we don't know how we will care? Can you please give some tips how could we care, what type of Food , timing, oil, medicine for digestion . Everything.
Hi mam my son is 10 month old. Im giving him plenty of water. Even though he has digestion problem his motion is hard. He is crying while he goes motion? What shall I do.
My 2 week baby hasn't pooped 3 days and on the fourth day she poop. Now she skip her poops two days again, Is this normal?
Hello Doctor. My baby is just 8 months old and since last five days she is suffering from too much of cough and cold. We have shown her to a doctor and giving her the medicine as prescribed. Medicines are tixylix syrup, taxim-o syrup, albutamol plus. And have even given her nebulizer. She is better from before yet too much of cough is der in the chest. She sometime use to vomit and too much of cough comes out in dat. She had fever just for 1 day. Now she is just having the cough. Please suggest something which can help her to get well at the earliest.
My son is 6+ years old. From last 2 months he has developed few motor tics like stretching his eyebrows and eyes upwards and stretching his mouth wide open. What should I do. Which Dr. should I consult. Neurologist or psychiatrist?
My baby has no hair around her occiput area .it is well demarcated and it starts from one temporal side to the other. And she is 3 months old .i wonder if that is a normal variant or not.
My question to paediatrician is my baby is 7 months old can I give green coconut water If yes how much should be the quantity and other diet which I can start giving her apart from cerelac Thanks.
I am 24 years old mom, my boy baby is 1 year I am breast feeding to my baby, now I just want to skin colour improving pills, is that safe to my baby.
Constipation in children is a common pediatric health issue mostly arising due to early toilet training and having an inadequate diet. Most cases of this condition do not last for long and can be easily treated.
Constipation in children is mainly caused by the following factors:
- Lack of fiber content in their diet caused due to an aversion to veggies, often result in constipation in children.
- Withholding stool: Your child may be holding his bowel movements in because of stress with toilet training. This maybe because he/she doesn't want to defecate in the school bathroom or in other places. Often if it hurts to poop once, the child might withhold his bowel movements and this leads to a vicious cycle.
- Side effects of certain medications.
- In rare cases, children facing abuse may develop constipation.
You will know your child has constipation if the following occurs:
- Your child spends a lot of time while defecating
- Your child complains of difficulty with bowel movement
- Bloating and stomach pain
- Soiling accidents
A combination of the following approaches helps in treating constipation in children:
- See to it that your child eats all his vegetables and fruits. Include more fibrous vegetables and fruits in the diet. Include food containing probiotics like yoghurt.
- Use a stool softener: While using a stool softener the most common mistake is to apply too much or too little amount of the concoction. Carefully use the right amount of stool softener for relieving your child of constipation.
- Ensure that your child has a lot of fluids in his/her diet. Fluids help to hydrate the body and lubricate the digestive system.
- Look into the fact that you child has regular toilet hours.
Hi, my baby is 3 months old. He is doing poti once in 3 days and it is in green colour smelling a lot. Is that any problem? Please suggest me the solution.
I got operated gall balder 2 year back, now I got stated with gastric problem, kindly suggest. I have visited gastrilogist in apple hospital too he has given one month medicine, in between it got stop again started. Kindly suggest.
My baby boy is 12 days old. He does watery toilet 10-12 times daily. I am giving him domstal baby (domperidone). Please advise him to stable n proper toilet.
My 2 and half year child has reduced speaking, is afraid of many things, needs parent to be with him to be happy. Fond of toy cars and watching Laptop, mobile.
Today my wife born a baby girl by a major operation in chana Devi hospital this time my baby on ventilator what's happen.
My baby is 11 months old I am giving bf n also buffalo milk I want to add some protein powder which I shud give?
My baby is 7 months old only she was suffering from loose motions from last 2 days we have consulted Dr. He suggested medicine darolac and zenflox oz. What ever food we are feeding that is directly coming in motion. Please give me suggestion.
My son has adhd, autistic, autism with juvenille diabetes. He gets fits in which he becomes unconsious for a few seconds. He can't speak properly also. We have to get him done his daily essential works. He can't do anything on his own. What can I do for his treatment?
To help your children protect their teeth and gums and greatly reduce their risk of getting cavities, teach them to follow these simple steps:
1. Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste to remove plaque-the sticky film on teeth that's the main cause of tooth decay.
2. Floss daily to remove plaque from between your teeth and under the gumline, before it can harden into tartar. Once tartar has formed, it can only be removed by a professional cleaning.
3. Eat a well-balanced diet that limits starchy or sugary foods, which produce plaque acids that cause tooth decay. When you do eat these foods, try to eat them with your meal instead of as a snack-the extra saliva produced during a meal helps rinse food from the mouth.
4. Use dental products that contain fluoride, including toothpaste. Make sure that your children's drinking water is fluoridated. If your water supply; municipal, well or bottled does not contain fluoride, your dentist or pediatrician may prescribe daily fluoride supplements. Take your child to the dentist for regular checkups.