Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjusha KurwaYour feedback matters!
I am under weight. I have done every thing in order to increase it but it never increased even I have joined but nothing happened and top on this my hairs are falling down so fast on regular basis. Need some advice.
I am 19 years old and I'm having a rapid hair fall, can you suggest me with suitable precautions to be taken to decrease my hair fall.
Dr. My hand nd my face color does not match with my body color. My body is fairer. Than my face nd hand. What would I do. Does good food make my face and hands fairer. If yes, suggest what kind of food should I eat.
I am 36 year old male and I am suffering from Eczema. It start from my lest foot's thump now it is spreaded on whole foot as chronic weeping eczema and also spreading on my whole body. Kindly suggest me right way to cure it. It is 2 years old and I already take treatment from many skin specialist. I am looking for exact right path to cure it and I also want to know about Botox injections and will they helpful for me. I am with alcoholic and tobbaco background.
I am suffering from acne breakout. They are all over my face and also on chest and upper neck area. There is no itching in the pimples.
I am 23 year old and I am facing the problem of hair fall and hairs getting thin also please provide natural solution.
Dear Sir/Ma'am suddenly now my hairs are falling a little bit daily. Wht should I do to avoid this and what should I take.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, lifestyle-related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one-third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair-related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.